AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima f - Episode 4 Rating
Perfect 10 1 5.26%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 7 36.84%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 5 26.32%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 26.32%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 5.26%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-01-27, 15:29   Link #1
Kairin
AnimeSuki's Mascot

Zero no Tsukaima f - Episode 4 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Zero no Tsukaima f, Episode 4.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Old 2012-01-27, 19:19   Link #2
Miraluka
Banned

Not sure what expect since the studio is gonna do with the next arc of the story. Any guesses?
Old 2012-01-27, 22:03   Link #3
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Not sure what expect since the studio is gonna do with the next arc of the story. Any guesses?
Expect a trainwreck? Though since a train has several working components already in-place, I'd say carwreck.

----------

Instead of double posting...

@Episode 4

As always, JC has allocated their skill points towards comedy/fanservice, so at least these portions are well done. Especially since they don't appear in the light novel much, especially recently, Beatrice and Siesta's family were so nostalgic. Gotta love the latter.
Anyways, nothing bad about the episode. Don't see how they could mess it up in the first place, but anyways, enjoyed it. Had a great laugh at Joseph being played by Scallon (even if it was like spreading salt to the "wound" from the previous episode).

But what I was surprised at was the headmaster's voice actor changing. I didn't check the list before the anime, but I wonder what happened to the previous guy? It's a shame too. The previous fitted better.

I could have sworn Tabitha's mother was a bit.......... older... At least a bit... unhealthier. I wonder if that medicine actually just made her younger or reversed her existence's time.

Henrietta's gift to the two:
1. A broken down house in a not-so-pretty area
2. From the preview, tries to steal one of the two from the other one
What a wonderful girl!

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)

Last edited by serenade_beta; 2012-01-28 at 01:22.
Old 2012-01-28, 11:31   Link #4
Miraluka
Banned

Oi, its not her fault her first love got killed because her friend never guessed anything about the obviously-evil-fiance.
Old 2012-01-28, 15:06   Link #5
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Don't know why i keep putting my self through this, but for some reason i'm just hoping Louise ends up with Saito. Counting Louise he has 5 girls after him. Guess the rest of the series will just be a battle between all of them for him. Glad that Tabitha's mom got better though. Thought it was fine that she became queen since she has royal blood in her.
Old 2012-01-28, 17:02   Link #6
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
At this point I'm wondering why Siesta doesn't just take Louise aside for an explicitly planned team up. Point out that as Saito's now noble she really isn't a threat to Louise because she can't marry him. It's all the other girls that are the true threat to Louise.

Sigh... at least they finally made some progress. Louise and Saito now have their own house together.

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Old 2012-01-28, 18:29   Link #7
Darkbeat
'אין ייאוש בעולם כלל

Harem/fanservicey episodes are never the best, in any show. Fortunately while we had a season chock full of them in S3, the first three episodes of S4 were plot, plot and more plot with little time to throw it in.

Naturally this was almost long overdue and while I don't especially like it, it was handled quite well. That is to say, there was fanservice and harem elements, but there was actually relationship development between the primary couple (Saito x Louise). Zero no Tsukaima has a lot of things going for it, but at the end of the day it's still really a story about a boy and a girl. Simple, yet effective. This episode helped reinforce that.

Given how much from the Light Novels they managed to blender and cram into the first three episodes (trying to balance plot with action, drama and suspense), it was actually nice to take a step back.

I agree with the above poster who said about Old Osmond's voice actor changing, that was really disappointing. I was seriously missing that guy during the first few eps. Good to have him back at least.
Old 2012-01-29, 10:20   Link #8
ookamigirl

Saito sure is popular with the girls lol
This sometimes feels like watching an ecchi visual novel.
Well, at least it's funny most of the time.
Fun episode.

My Blog --> ookami
Old 2012-01-29, 14:43   Link #9
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator

Only a princess like her can gift an old, run down mansion with a smile. Overall, a nice break from the plot crammed 3 episode. I thought things were actually going to get really hot between Louise and Saito in the bedroom, but of course they were interrupted by Siesta. Eitherway, an enjoyable episode.
Old 2012-01-29, 15:17   Link #10
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I'm starting to think the only hope Louise has is somehow her and Saito getting back to his old world. Pretty much have to leave to ditch all the girls throwing themselves at Saito. Have some good moments early on with those two and then it falls into harem chaos. Really the dance part was actually fairly nice. Of course with Saito unable to turn away the attention of girls like Siesta it's going to be a rocky future. Can only stay focused when it is just him and Louise.

Do wonder where things are going to go now. Took care of a major threat in the world, but harem chaos until the end might be rough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackett View Post
At this point I'm wondering why Siesta doesn't just take Louise aside for an explicitly planned team up. Point out that as Saito's now noble she really isn't a threat to Louise because she can't marry him. It's all the other girls that are the true threat to Louise.

Sigh... at least they finally made some progress. Louise and Saito now have their own house together.
Unfortunately Siesta doesn't paint herself as much of an ally. Seems like she'd more than happy enough to just have an affair with Saito so not being able to marry him isn't much of a problem.

Not sure how much progress we're making here . Went from having people go after Saito at the Academy to having people invade the bed at their house...Still suppose one has to take whatever little progress they can get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Oi, its not her fault her first love got killed because her friend never guessed anything about the obviously-evil-fiance.
I didn't see anyone else in the entire country pointing out his obvious evilness and doing something about it. I feel bad for the pressure she's got and the losses she's endured. But is she really going to add to the troubles and interfere with her friend's happiness? Maybe Louise and Saito really do need to leave that world...
Old 2012-01-29, 15:39   Link #11
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post

Unfortunately Siesta doesn't paint herself as much of an ally. Seems like she'd more than happy enough to just have an affair with Saito so not being able to marry him isn't much of a problem.
This... eh... oh.. yeah, pretty much.

Quote:
Not sure how much progress we're making here . Went from having people go after Saito at the Academy to having people invade the bed at their house...Still suppose one has to take whatever little progress they can get.
Even if Saito tries shit something will happen. Hint: Louise running away, again.

Quote:
I didn't see anyone else in the entire country pointing out his obvious evilness and doing something about it. I feel bad for the pressure she's got and the losses she's endured. But is she really going to add to the troubles and interfere with her friend's happiness? Maybe Louise and Saito really do need to leave that world...
Since the anime pretty much changes things froms the novels I was pointing the anime version mistake or obviousness.
Old 2012-01-29, 19:23   Link #12
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

yay for another filler arc... I miss Louise's gown so much.... xD

so in that house, Saito will live with multiple girls at once...

Henrietta finally make a move too

Spoiler for shana:

Last edited by ~Yami~; 2012-01-29 at 21:01.
Old 2012-01-29, 22:48   Link #13
Unknown Soldier
:D

Even the harem stuff moves at top speed this season.

If Louise is Lemon-chan, Tiffania is Melon-chan, Siesta is Pineapple-chan, and Kirche is Coconut-chan, what is Tabitha?
Old 2012-01-29, 22:52   Link #14
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
Even the harem stuff moves at top speed this season.

If Louise is Lemon-chan, Tiffania is Melon-chan, Siesta is Pineapple-chan, and Kirche is Coconut-chan, what is Tabitha?
Berry-chan?
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Old 2012-01-29, 23:36   Link #15
Sixth
Hu Tao

Louise is so pretty in this episode. Really likes she put her hair up. She should do that more often.
Old 2012-01-30, 06:00   Link #16
Johnny
Working the bags...

I never get tired of Siesta's antics. Sure it spurs on Louise's over the top reactions, but it's all good. Also Saito sure got the right size of house for his harem...
Old 2012-01-30, 07:06   Link #17
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Harem is at full blast right now, moving in with a bunch of ladies.
Old 2012-01-30, 20:57   Link #18
Sister Princess
Easy Operation

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post

But what I was surprised at was the headmaster's voice actor changing. I didn't check the list before the anime, but I wonder what happened to the previous guy? It's a shame too. The previous fitted better.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...ple.php?id=956

Last time I heard about him is when he is confirmed safe in 311 earthquake and the news regard his stroke. So he's basically no different than retired isn't it?
Old 2012-01-30, 23:55   Link #19
tantei okuoku
Mystery Otaku

I think I am a little confused. didn't the flower ceremony at the end of season 2, also act as their wedding ceremony? is so then why do they keep saying that they aren't married
Old 2012-01-31, 08:14   Link #20
Xeones

Because, technically, the cerymony was never completed... Louise was knocked out by the sleeping potion before she could "confess" to him. I'm not saying the I agree... but that's the most probable explanation.
Closed Thread