AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-02-23, 08:48   Link #8221
dragon1412

this kind of discussion actually remind me of the first few pages of Muscle story when we discuss it. Re look at it, fun stuff.

The anime is ok in in opinion, not especially spectacular, but I don't find it that boring, it actually have a nice pacing in my opinion
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-24, 08:53   Link #8222
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

Found this from million yen woman drama in tvtropes
About Retargeted Lust
I hope with this we can understand more about sugar reason for snunued onee san
Quote:
Retargeted Lust:

Living with the women does make MC horny from time to time, and the way he deals with it is how the audience gets introduced to Hotaru. The High-Class Call Girl

Living with the women causes MC to get horny from time to time. Fortunately for him, the million yen of monthly rent he gets from the women enable him to afford a High-Class Call Girl.
this is for the explanation of Retargeted Lust
Bob gets aroused by Cassie, but acts on it with his committed partner Alice.
In many works, for a partnered person to be aroused by any Lust Object besides their partner is a forerunner to danger, or at least high drama. But sometimes a character will perform a kind of lust judo and redirect their heightened libido in a more acceptable direction.
The situation need not be an actual encounter with a person, it could for instance be hearing a story, including one involving their partner but not themselves. However, things being as they are, the math is often that a man hearing about his female partner's experience with a woman will lead to retargeted lust, as will a woman hearing about her male partner's early experience with another woman, but other combinations will just lead to trouble.
Given that many partnered people live their lives surrounded by potentially arousing people, images, and ideas, and yet somehow most of them remain mostly monogamous most of the time, it is probable that this phenomenon is if anything more common in Real Life than in fiction.
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-24, 09:19   Link #8223
Asuka'
Nin Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
The anime is ok in in opinion, not especially spectacular, but I don't find it that boring, it actually have a nice pacing in my opinion
Same problem as usual, the character design is worser than the LN.
I guess it because they take over the char design from manga not the LN.

And for me, i also don't like mc eyes, and his voice is terrible, sounds like okama.

As for pacing, I don't have any expectation from the beginning since this only given 12 episode/1 cour while the source novel already have 12 vol LN and 16 vol WN. I atleast expect it to have 24-26 eps like sao or have pacing like danmachi, but sadly none of those.
Asuka' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-25, 06:00   Link #8224
jpidz69
Not a Perv but an Artist.

Btw

Is there a release for today's chapter?
jpidz69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-25, 08:14   Link #8225
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Desuma update

Sugar has become The Judge, Jury, and Executioner

Also, new hero?

Literally 1 chapter after Zena's romance is fulfilled, everyone has forgotten about that and normal mood is resumed
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-25, 08:28   Link #8226
Valky
Radioactive

Kinda disappointed in Zena's incident too .. would've been better if she actually refuse, harder.
Old 2018-02-25, 08:41   Link #8227
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

Yukel is a syscon eh?
Arisa setting a flag.... what flag?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
Kinda disappointed in Zena's incident too .. would've been better if she actually refuse, harder.
Maybe in the LN version.... cause... arisa telling something to zena in LN that i do not remember ever happen in WN
So it could be because of that...
We may looking zena refuse harder in LN version
Old 2018-02-25, 08:56   Link #8228
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Telling what? In anime, Arisa support Zena to be Satoo's wife even more

What clear is author is shit at writing romance
It's all the girls one-sidedly crushing on Sugar

Even when the engagement is accepted for sure, nothing is happening
Old 2018-02-25, 09:22   Link #8229
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

^crushing...
Hit by the girl to death.....

Well
If you could tell the author about other novel that have superb romance . What would you recommend him/ her.. wuhugm-san

^ arisa telling zena in anime something like
" you must get ready to sacrifice everything and anything for the sake of your love life. That is the meaning of having true love or something...or you will gonna lose him forever...or something...."

Well rather than zena i am more care and concern with ringrande's fate....
Just send her already... you killing me... author-san... slowly...
Old 2018-02-26, 19:39   Link #8230
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

What a nice refutation you have there... would be a shame if someone shattered that illusion of yours

flag set~!

This makes me think that the whole air fortress + "key" thing that happened some time ago was after all more likely to be timetravelling Satou rather than some random alt-world Satou.
Old 2018-02-26, 20:56   Link #8231
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Sugar is an idiot

Psychometry doesn't manipulate time at all
Old 2018-02-27, 03:18   Link #8232
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^Sugar is an idiot

Psychometry doesn't manipulate time at all
actually now that we mentioned time, it's actually a lot harder to affect time than people thinks. I remember there was a guy in a physics forum before post about the physics nature of time, which led to a lot of debate and question of whether return to the past or time stop is possible.

surprisingly, time stop is actually far harder than traveling to the past. According to current concept of time, most people don't know that time and space are related, a stopped time would lockdown the entire space, which is the space of entire universe as we known it, which would wiped anything attempted to move during time stop. and the whole thing that about speed fast enough is able to turn back time is impossible, not even infinite speed, the best it'd do is archive a state of extreme time dilation on said object move at that speed.

Time travel is more realistic if you don't attempt to travel physically, the prospect of sending memories or said quantum information into the past is actually far more realistic.
Old 2018-02-27, 05:15   Link #8233
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Sugar doesn't understand any of that at all

Seeing the past is possible since space telescope basically does that

Magic/ESP version of that can read "past information" of stuffs is very plausible
Old 2018-02-27, 05:38   Link #8234
dragon1412

Quote:
^Sugar doesn't understand any of that at all

Seeing the past is possible since space telescope basically does that

Magic/ESP version of that can read "past information" of stuffs is very plausible
read information is actually not time travel. Reading past info is actually pretty realistic even in our current era though
Old 2018-02-27, 06:07   Link #8235
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
read information is actually not time travel. Reading past info is actually pretty realistic even in our current era though
That's what I said
Old 2018-02-27, 06:08   Link #8236
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

Quote:
actually now that we mentioned time, it's actually a lot harder to affect time than people thinks. I remember there was a guy in a physics forum before post about the physics nature of time, which led to a lot of debate and question of whether return to the past or time stop is possible.

surprisingly, time stop is actually far harder than traveling to the past. According to current concept of time, most people don't know that time and space are related, a stopped time would lockdown the entire space, which is the space of entire universe as we known it, which would wiped anything attempted to move during time stop. and the whole thing that about speed fast enough is able to turn back time is impossible, not even infinite speed, the best it'd do is archive a state of extreme time dilation on said object move at that speed.

Time travel is more realistic if you don't attempt to travel physically, the prospect of sending memories or said quantum information into the past is actually far more realistic.
kokkoku anime like stuff??
Old 2018-02-28, 01:12   Link #8237
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind3342 View Post
kokkoku anime like stuff??
nah, it's pretty all time stop related, yes, even Dio is no exception, since when you stop time, the space effectively stop expanding, and the space mass solidify, in the case that someone or something can move, which mean they aren't locked by space, but yet they still inside an entire locked universe, meaning that they have to received the mass or pressure of entire universe in it's full form. That is enough to wipe anything out of existence
Old 2018-02-28, 01:32   Link #8238
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Kokkoku explained that quite believably
Old 2018-02-28, 09:55   Link #8239
dragon1412

Quote:
^Kokkoku explained that quite believably
wait a few mins, need to read Kokkoku 1st.
Old 2018-03-01, 17:48   Link #8240
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Which of the "numbered homunculus" was Nana again? Watching the recent episode made me doubt my memory for some reason.

And that even though I saw her quite a few times in the manga version

Tags
adapted to anime, adapted to ln, adapted to manga, anti-romance mc, beastgirl, cooking, fake harem, generic mc, harem, heretic mc, isekai, op mc, rpg-like character, slavery, touring