AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Macross > Past Macross Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-12, 12:22   Link #1621
Joachim
et tu, brute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post

Both Haruka and Mitsuki suffered immensely because of an idiot main lead that should have been the one that was hit in the accident. Haruka was not the only one who suffered...
my point is haruka didnt get her happines with takayuki although she suffer greatly too but mitsuki got it, her happiness with takayuki after certain harsh moments (well to put it other way haruka also get to get her dream, but heck what she want is to be with takayuki.. so yea)

oh well lets put this KGNE aside k? enough facepalming
Old 2008-09-12, 12:22   Link #1622
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Anything to watch the Galactic Fairy doing what she does best: shinning on stage, and being happy. At least, for me.

Old 2008-09-12, 12:30   Link #1623
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joachim View Post
my point is haruka didnt get her happines with takayuki although she suffer greatly too but mitsuki got it, her happiness with takayuki after certain harsh moments (well to put it other way haruka also get to get her dream, but heck what she want is to be with takayuki.. so yea)

oh well lets put this KGNE aside k? enough facepalming
The point is they both suffered because of a loser idiot. You couldn't help but feel bad for both of them, as they obviously fell in love with the wrong guy.

As to anybody who's wondering about KGNE, it's a great emotional heart-breaker of a series(14 episodes) that will leave most people emotionally drained and distraught for days. So if you aren't interested in depressing romance drama, stay away.

Alto's got 2 episodes to show us if he's worthy of being the male lead or not. He better not blow it.

The more I look at Sheryl's scenes, the more she is my favorite anime character of all time. Hard to believe she's beating Misa, Arcueid, and Madoka.
Old 2008-09-12, 14:58   Link #1624
Deryns

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post

The more I look at Sheryl's scenes, the more she is my favorite anime character of all time. Hard to believe she's beating Misa, Arcueid, and Madoka.
It was different for me because I tend to make snap judgements on characters. It took me until the stage scene in episode 7 to stop thinking attention-seeking bishoujo eyecandy every time she came on screen and until episode 10 and the follow through episode 12 (proving she understood to some degree what makes Alto tick) that put her ahead in the triangle. I guess this makes me a late starter as a Sheryl fan and not a diehard shipper.

(Here's hoping magnuskn has put away the Orbital Ion Cannons of Wrath.)
Old 2008-09-12, 15:20   Link #1625
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deryns View Post
It was different for me because I tend to make snap judgements on characters. It took me until the stage scene in episode 7 to stop thinking attention-seeking bishoujo eyecandy every time she came on screen and until episode 10 and the follow through episode 12 (proving she understood to some degree what makes Alto tick) that put her ahead in the triangle. I guess this makes me a late starter as a Sheryl fan and not a diehard shipper.

(Here's hoping magnuskn has put away the Orbital Ion Cannons of Wrath.)
Whereīs my homing beacon, dammit... anybody who wasnīt undone at "Strawberry Pie-wa..." is a dirty traitor!

Accept your punishment or join the Sheryl army to redeem yourself!

Old 2008-09-12, 15:36   Link #1626
Wesley84

You guys must all be Democrats.
Old 2008-09-12, 15:50   Link #1627
CeruleaFeng
2qt2bstr8 ♥♥

Send a message via MSN to CeruleaFeng
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley84 View Post
Communist.
Old 2008-09-12, 15:54   Link #1628
forgottendiary
Izanami
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to forgottendiary Send a message via MSN to forgottendiary Send a message via Yahoo to forgottendiary
Quote:
Originally Posted by CeruleaFeng View Post
Communist.
Daymn, and I thought we were fascists. Meh~~
Old 2008-09-12, 16:00   Link #1629
Paul Hausser
Colonel General

Quote:
Democrats? Pfui, Teufel! You dare to accuse me, an honest militarist of democratic tendencies?
Old 2008-09-12, 16:04   Link #1630
Wesley84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Hausser View Post
Democrats? Pfui, Teufel! You dare to accuse me, an honest militarist of democratic tendencies?
Tits, ass, and a pretty face. Makes sense you wouldn't care about much else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgottendiary View Post
Daymn, and I thought we were fascists. Meh~~
Give them time.

Quote:
Communist.
Same difference.
Old 2008-09-12, 16:05   Link #1631
magnuskn

I am a believer in social democracy. Too bad itīs in so bad shape lately here in Germany...
Old 2008-09-12, 16:06   Link #1632
Wesley84

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
I am a believer in social democracy. Too bad itīs in so bad shape lately here in Germany...
What is social democracy?
Old 2008-09-12, 16:10   Link #1633
CeruleaFeng
2qt2bstr8 ♥♥

Quote:

Give them time.

Same difference.
<---- /b/ is that way.
Old 2008-09-12, 16:11   Link #1634
forgottendiary
Izanami
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to forgottendiary Send a message via MSN to forgottendiary Send a message via Yahoo to forgottendiary
Quote:

Give them time.

Same difference.
Oh, ahm, what I meant was: you're not supposed to be here since you know, it goes against your convictions.
Old 2008-09-12, 16:14   Link #1635
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Oh, you actually managed to pull out that pic I doctored a while ago. I thought I had lost it, never-mind. Otoh, think on the bright side, at least its no where near as bad compared to neighbors.

I believe in constitutional monarchy in exceptional cases, then again, somebody ought to get the royal houses back if for nothing but tradition's sake. After all, somebody have to set an example for them English nobility to act properly.

- Tak (Hell, even the Japanese Imperial Household is nowhere near as messed up)

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2008-09-12, 16:17   Link #1636
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Oh, you actually managed to pull out that pic I doctored a while ago. I thought I had lost it, never-mind. Otoh, think on the bright side, at least its no where near as bad compared to neighbors.

I believe in constitutional monarchy in exceptional cases, then again, somebody ought to get the royal houses back if for nothing but tradition's sake. After all, somebody have to set an example for them bastard English nobility to act properly.

- Tak (Hell, even the Japanese Imperial Household is nowhere near as messed up)
Eh, German nobility is just good enough to excite old ladies with the important question of whom is going to marry whom. ^^
Old 2008-09-12, 16:17   Link #1637
Deryns

Quote:
Wow I leave after explaing how it wasn't love at first sight for me and Sheryl to check out other forums and come back to political debate. That's ... interesting.
Old 2008-09-12, 16:19   Link #1638
CeruleaFeng
2qt2bstr8 ♥♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deryns View Post
Wow I leave after explaing how it wasn't love at first sight for me and Sheryl to check out other forums and come back to political debate. That's ... interesting.
Welsey84. Need I say more?
Old 2008-09-12, 16:21   Link #1639
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Eh, German nobility is just good enough to excite old ladies with the important question of whom is going to marry whom. ^^
Sorry, sometimes I cannot help but to feel a bit empty. Considering their impact on world history had been vast and grand. Woe is to their fallen might.

And to think Napoleon gets worshiped all over France, while his hero doesn't get nearly as much attention, pfft.

On the other hand, the English nobility are good materials for America's Funniest Television.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2008-09-12, 16:22   Link #1640
Wesley84

Quote:
<---- /b/ is that way.
I have a spark of innocence remaining that I would like to preserve, thankyouvermuch.
Closed Thread

Tags
characters