Old 2008-09-22, 18:32   Link #583
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queeny View Post
then this may help :
http://www.vampire-knight.jp/index.html

his right eye is the blue one , hope it's not happening .... OMG
I just hope we're interpreting too much into it ... i better stop thinking about it.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 23:29   Link #584
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

It's kind of hard to tell how far a pureblood's power actually goes. Rido was technically still alive when he possessed Shiki but when he died by Yuuki's and Zero's hands, his body disintegrated into crystals - something that happens to all vampires killed by a Hunter's weapon. In this case, he's truly dead - I think. Just like how Haruka (Yuuki's father) is dead. I guess purebloods can still live if their body's get smashed to pieces like Rido's was before but turning to crystal and disintegrating...seems like a point of no return to me.

I'm curious how the original Kaname "died" - oh! and who the world killed him back then? Someone must have killed the ancestor!Kaname for him to have died because vampires don't die naturally as we all know. Dang it, right now I'm more interested in ancestor!Kaname's past! So it seems that Kaname is a Prince, since his deceased father was the last Kuran King!

@Queeny: I posted my thoughts on c43 earlier if you missed it.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 23:49   Link #585
Mirakuru

That was an exciting chapter!

I was also surprised by how quickly Rido died.. I think there could've been a little more time spent showing his regression. But oh well, at least there was some awesome Zero x Yuuki teamwork! xD; And about Zero pointing his gun at Yuuki at the end.. I don't think he's actually going to shoot. ^^; When Yuuki visited him when she first regained her memories, I think he also pointed his gun at her. Instead of thinking that Zero is coldhearted by pointing his gun at her, I actually think he's quite strong and willful for being able to restrain himself from hurting her thus far. His deep hatred for vampires tops all of his other emotions, and I hope Yuuki will be able to change Zero and heal his heart from all the wounds he has because of them. >>;; But hopefully, they won't end up hurting each other. =S I think a fight between the Bloody Rose & Artemis would be awesome though! ^^; Now that I think about it.. that's something I'd really like to see.

And about Rido possessing Yuuki.. while that's a very interesting theory, I agree with PreSage -- I think Rido is a total goner. D: He also seemed too emotionally unstable before he was 'destroyed' to come back. His ending was kinda sad, because in the end the poor guy just wanted to be loved. ^^;;

And I can't wait for the next arc to begin~ I'm going crazy trying to figure out who the villain could be. xD I really hope it's neither of our 3 protagonists.. but it's hard to figure out who else could be a potential villain. I also can't wait to see how the direction of the manga changes! ^^ There's soso much stuff left to be covered, including the character's pasts.. and of course, they're futures! xD Ah~ I don't think I can wait any longer for chapter 43 (and chapter 42 JUST came out xD)!!
Mirakuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 00:03   Link #586
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Was it c42 or c43? O_o Now I'm confused. The scanlation has it as 43.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
Old 2008-09-23, 00:22   Link #587
Deadwings
Heaven's Nightmare

Chapter 43 is what most of us think. but if you count the extra chapter then 44 is the number.
Deadwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 02:03   Link #588
Mirakuru

Yeah, it's chapter 43.. I wasn't thinking. xD; Sorry~
Mirakuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 04:29   Link #589
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

It's true, Rido is kinda a tragic villain, not necessarily born evil or power-hungry but rather driven insane by unrequited love. Not just Juuri whom he couldn't have but Shizuka his fiancee as well who fell in love with a human though it's unclear what his real motives to change the hunter's list were. Still his experiences don't justify his actions but i kinda feel for him and it's another good example that in VK there's no distinctive good and evil, no black and white but rather all different tones of grey.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 02:57   Link #590
skyfirefly
Reisen + Cuppy Cake ♥
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadwings View Post
Chapter 43 is what most of us think. but if you count the extra chapter then 44 is the number.
hahah same problem with me... lets not include the special Yuuki-chan-secret chapter..

about the theory... pretty cool theory but can Rido control Yuuki? I dont think so..
As I see Yuuki now she's much stronger and will not let anyone control her..
but if that so happens then Yuuki will truly come back to Kaname's arms with his death... noooooo! >_<,
skyfirefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 07:58   Link #591
Deryns

Just checked out the new chapter and it was worth the wait. I just hope they manage to avoid the cliched plot device of the main chars fighting each other to discover that they are not really enemies. That is a little over done.
Deryns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 10:29   Link #592
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deryns View Post
Just checked out the new chapter and it was worth the wait. I just hope they manage to avoid the cliched plot device of the main chars fighting each other to discover that they are not really enemies. That is a little over done.
No kidding. :/
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 20:12   Link #593
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deryns View Post
Same here. That would be disappointing. They should let Zero continue on his merry fallen-hero path because it does make for a more interesting plot - although I'd sympathize Zero for it.

By the way, when is the second VK season starting again? Was it some time in October?

[/TH][/TR][/table]
Old 2008-09-25, 05:19   Link #594
skyfirefly
Reisen + Cuppy Cake ♥
*Graphic Designer

I think its October 6..
I hope the story is not a cliffhanger... or man ill go nuts... >_<
Hino-san better make a great ending or it will be Vampire Knight Disaster..
skyfirefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-25, 08:40   Link #595
ila-chan
ermmm...

Don't worry, Hino sensei has already said that she had the ending all set up long before she did the whole plot (She's like me, I think about the results first, then I'll think about how to do it, when to do it and where to do it (my assignments, lab reports, project proposals...)). It won't be a disaster. But she did state that it'll be a tragic, so it does bothers me...

Back on the forums, Ichiou stated about 'one of our reawakened ancestors'... Does he mean that there are others just like Kaname?
ila-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-25, 10:57   Link #596
Inferno Phoenyx
Team No Feelings

So for the chapters, it comes out on the 24th of every month, usually?
Inferno Phoenyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-25, 13:34   Link #597
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila-chan View Post
But she did state that it'll be a tragic
SH*T NO! I hate it when I read something, get totally into it and not find out that it'll be tragic until I reach the end. GAH! I shorten my life that way.

Although I kind of suspect it to be tragic for VK. >_<; I can't see how it cannot be tragic. T_T

[/TH][/TR][/table]
Old 2008-09-25, 17:01   Link #598
Deadwings
Heaven's Nightmare

But didn't Hino-sama say that this was the ending of the first major arc? Then we have plenty of time before the tragic ending... I guess...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
I can't see how it cannot be tragic. T_T
Male harem for Yuuki?
Deadwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-25, 17:35   Link #599
Starry Dust
Lurkin' in ur threadz.

@ ila-chan: I'm guessing that.
But I wonder if reviving all of them would be a good thing...or a bad thing ( epic pureblood fight? ) >__>
I mean there's hardly any Purebloods alive at the moment but I'm wondering if this was some back-up plan if they saved all of their souls or something. I'm not sure. It's a scary thought for me...

Anyways, onto chapter 43....
I agree too that I doubt Zero will kill her. Maybe they'll hurt eachother alittle and Yuuki tries to snap him out of his hatred but that poster of him hugging Yuuki and reading what it says, makes me think these 2 characters will obviously part ways ( and it's sad I'm a ZeroxYuuki fan too....we're all gonna fall into despair xD ) But when you think about it, Zero lived with Yuuki and the chairman for....like 4 freakin' years and he has NOT yet nudge a bit about his hatred towards vampires. I mean, you would expect a guy to change his views alittle from living with two people who seen the good of vamps but Zero...nope. Nada.

But it's just sad he thinks like that. He may see the world as black and white with species ( human-good/vampires-bad ) but the only gray he sees is Yuuki. He had all these chances to see more of the little shades of grays inbetween but he shoved them aside. Sometimes I want someone to slap him for me ( Yuuki please do so in chapter 44 xD)

And we seriously need a Kaname/Rido back-story.....REALLY soon.
I'm itching to know the secrets about Kaname and who he really is ( we all are anywayz xD )
Starry Dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-25, 19:43   Link #600
saku-san
L-sama's little sister
*Author

Finally!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 43 is out!!!!!!!!! :d
saku-san is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
manga