AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-05-12, 11:10   Link #6241
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

GJ. guys although I am now working on blitzing for my 5th T10, the T62A. I finally got the T57 H, but I still need to figure out how to play it.

Also I tried to get mow mow in a plat but he didn't join wit Q and me.
Old 2013-05-12, 11:51   Link #6242
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

I believe that I'm starting to lose interest in this game.
Old 2013-05-12, 11:52   Link #6243
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
take a break ES. play other game or have some family time

this nearly happens to me but i just take a break and play it 1 week later

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 11:55   Link #6244
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

well at least your not the only one that feels like that, I too feel like i'm about to hate WoT too, I mean its gotten worst after me gettin the Maus, crap games ever since, I can't even climb back up to where i was about a month ago.

I guess I'll just play rarely and play more Battlefield 3 from now on, at least I don't get pissed off when I have bad games when i play it.
Old 2013-05-12, 11:56   Link #6245
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

I want to quit to but there is no other game for me to play

Old 2013-05-12, 12:10   Link #6246
Gravitas Free Zone

The grind from Tier 8 to Tier 9 is bad enough in itself; the extreme bonus weekends where people are just flinging themselves into the wood chipper do not help.

I'm glad for my variety. While I may be broad but shallow, it allows a bit more flavor in my sessions.

But I mostly blame weekends for being stupid. For every good game you have, someone else is having a very bad game. Win rate weird = Bonus weekend. (Though I only got to play a relatively few number of games each on Friday and Saturday because of life and whatnot.)
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 12:11   Link #6247
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

well depends on what genre you want to play, I could prolly thing of a few games that are free to play games.

I'm happy that I finally got the T57 H, but not so happy about these stupid teams. Brace yourselves, the Stupidity of pub teams/platoons are coming.

I was on a win streak on friday, but when last night came, it was impossible to win, even Q ended up quittin, and he was on the Proto Leo grindin for the Leo I.

I finally managed to get the dailies done for my T9s and T10s, but at the cost at losing streak.
Old 2013-05-12, 12:16   Link #6248
Sumeragi
Banned

Top Gun Ferdinand:

Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 12:23   Link #6249
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
The grind from Tier 8 to Tier 9 is bad enough in itself; the extreme bonus weekends where people are just flinging themselves into the wood chipper do not help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
I want to quit to but there is no other game for me to play
This my friends is burnout. Take a break. 2 or 3 days without the sight of stupid teams will do wonders.

Heck, if not for the nice platoon session earlier, I'd have called it a weekend myself. There's just so much a normal player can take.
Old 2013-05-12, 12:34   Link #6250
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

That is true but what if someone wants to take advantage of the bonuses but is unable to becuz ppl just plain suck and WG's mm isn't helping.

I for one want to take advantage of the free xp i can get from the 5x dailies, sadly enough i cannot becuz stupidity is beyond help... even Q complained alot on it. So after this event is over i think i'll take a week off. kinda disappointed after gettin my new T57 all hooked up all there was is crap rounds. makes wonder if i should blit for the t62a or take my time and elite the tp the t2 and t3485.
Old 2013-05-12, 12:46   Link #6251
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

The funny thing is, I'm actually winning this weekend. It's just that my sessions are short. 5 wins in 6 games yesterday, I'm 5 for 5 this morning. But to be honest I'm only mucking around in tier 5. Although I did have a win with JP-chan.

Could also be how I physically feel. I haven't quite shaken this bronchitis yet (although I do feel better), and my antibiotics have run out. Not only that, it's super-hot outside, and the people I rent a room from believe in minimal air conditioning. Close to zero actually.
Old 2013-05-12, 12:51   Link #6252
Gravitas Free Zone

Yeah, I think your real-world concerns should be dealt with first, under those circumstances.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 12:54   Link #6253
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
This my friends is burnout. Take a break. 2 or 3 days without the sight of stupid teams will do wonders.

Heck, if not for the nice platoon session earlier, I'd have called it a weekend myself. There's just so much a normal player can take.
currentlly i am employing stop gap technique. play one game. quit do other thing and play again

Quote:
The funny thing is, I'm actually winning this weekend. It's just that my sessions are short. 5 wins in 6 games yesterday, I'm 5 for 5 this morning. But to be honest I'm only mucking around in tier 5. Although I did have a win with JP-chan.

Could also be how I physically feel. I haven't quite shaken this bronchitis yet (although I do feel better), and my antibiotics have run out. Not only that, it's super-hot outside, and the people I rent a room from believe in minimal air conditioning. Close to zero actually.
If you feel sick. take a rest then. have some time with your family

Old 2013-05-12, 13:04   Link #6254
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:

plz do take care of yourself, gaming should come 2nd or 3rd of priorities, cuz it will suck when you play sick, it may effect your play style, and your emotional stability will worsen.

its best to play a minimum when sick.

We have 10 players in MUP that have owned or owned a tier 9 and 8 players that have a tier 10, so far, I'm the only player with more than one tier 10, Q is almost on his 2nd, which is surprising to me, Teru just got 2 tier 9s the 75 and 54, UTE is just there, Dai is being Dai (she still owes me), Wil loves his E-100 more than his fiancee supposedly, Darjeeling... well lets just say he's a rarity as well as Darsovin, Louise still being TZL wit 121, kimi still hasn't gotten his tier X brit tank... even tho he won the SP and some gold from my clan tourny... which is surprising to me cuz he's supposedly grindin for it, Ascaloth is pretty much avoidin tier 10s, i guess everyone else in MUP are stuck at tier 8 and under, Hei has been spamming battles, but hasn't gotten to a real tier 8 yet. it seems like the majority of MUP is stagnate.

(meanwhile i have 3 tier 9s, 4 tier 10s, and several other tier tanks under that..... next tier 10 will be the russian med, which will be my first medium tank beyond tier 6 heh idk, maybe i should take a break off of WoT and only log on to talk while playin BF3... still in the process of thinkin about it)

Last edited by Kamijou_Touma; 2013-05-12 at 13:41.
Kamijou_Touma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 13:31   Link #6255
Sumeragi
Banned

How to Net Over 70,000 Credits on a Loss:

Funniest part was when the T26E4 accused me of using premium rounds. What Löwe cannot total a "Super" Pershing while bouncing practically any shots fired by it?
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 13:45   Link #6256
LeoXiao
思想工作

The SuperPershing actually has quite a few weak spots, most notably the optics on top of the turret and the turret ring. Also its side armor is worthless.
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 14:10   Link #6257
Pen3

I don't always play my PzIV, but when i do i prefer to roll them.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 14:13   Link #6258
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

well the problem is hitting the SP from a range when its front facing your turret, then you have to take into account in shell arcing, even if you aim with the best accurate german gun such as a lowe or kt, at the optics port, turret ring, or machine gun port, all guns will arc, so you will likely hit the spaced armor, i've over shot when tryin to hit tanks from a range due to shell arcing. so you need to take into account of arcing, rof, angle of ur tank, elevation, so there are multiple factors, I mean there was a time where I was on the Pz4 aiming at the pz38t and kept missing becuz of arcing, elevation problem, lacking gun depression, but it was derp, but still i shot about what... 4 or 5 rounds that all missed when i was directly aimin my crosshairs on the hull..... i'm like wtf, this guy has the hand of God on him or something.
Old 2013-05-12, 14:49   Link #6259
Blaat

Grats Pen, I haven't seen that medal before.
Old 2013-05-12, 15:19   Link #6260
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Same here which medal is that? its the first time i've seen it too.

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks