Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-20, 21:09   Link #1121
BlackWaltzX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
The anime only covered half of the manga, and, from what I hear, scenes from it were cut all over the place. You might try giving the manga a shot.
Oh, I know that the anime is decent enough.. Stuff wasn't shown and the like.. However, it's about the anime form, not the manga. So you kind of have to agree with me. Especially the part about the main enemies vanishing.
Old 2008-02-20, 21:17   Link #1122
FLCL
I've been Kawarolled

Send a message via AIM to FLCL
i know alot of people have said kissdum in this thread, but i actualy found it quite enjoyable and extremely gar (final eps)

an anime that does deserve frisbee use however is wangan midnight, crap initial D look alike with terrible characters, boring designs, poor animation, just ugh
Old 2008-02-22, 23:21   Link #1123
xia

Elf Princess Ran... was so horrible I wanted my time back after watching that crap.
Old 2008-02-22, 23:30   Link #1124
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by foolycooly7777 View Post
i know alot of people have said kissdum in this thread, but i actualy found it quite enjoyable and extremely gar (final eps)
Really, it's been said?... <--first time looking at this thread
I really liked the anime. The OP, the ED, the action, etc. One of my favorites.

Hmm...

I would say:

-Shining Tears X Wind <--The ending parts were especially horrible...
-Kono Aozora ni Yakusoku wo
-Naruto
-Cosprayers <--scared me off in one episode

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2008-02-23, 10:13   Link #1125
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by xia View Post
Elf Princess Ran... was so horrible I wanted my time back after watching that crap.
I LOVED it! But I guess if random crack humor ain't your thing....
Old 2008-02-23, 19:03   Link #1126
Amray

I don't know which Anime I would use as a frisbee, But I know I would use Azumanga Daioh as a sex toy. I loved that Anime so much.
Old 2008-02-24, 04:44   Link #1127
esfir
hepcat

o1. inuyasha ~ zzzzzzzz...zz.................

o2. d.n. angel ~ bad. i mean, just, so bad. the only way daisuke's existence in this series could have been remotely interesting is if he had been hit by a bus. you know how in some RPGs the main hero never speaks and has zero personality beyond what the other characters reflect upon him? that's daisuke, except he is still less interesting. this is a fine example of taking a very good manga series and turning it into a terrible anime.
Old 2008-02-24, 06:07   Link #1128
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Inu yasha is not that bad it manages to keep its momentum longer than bleach/naruto.

Speaking of witch bleach starts out slow about 10 eos in gets good stays good up to ep 60 or 59 I forget after rukia gets saved then it goes down hill from there.

Naruto in any form is 50% filler this makes me a sad kitty, however the non crappy bits are gold.

I can't stand Gintama,school days, Kateikyoushi_Hitman_Reborn makes me twitch tis so dumb.
Old 2008-04-21, 19:56   Link #1129
tofumilk
チョッピ チョッパ!(゜∀゜)

Personally, I don't like InuYasha. It bothered me so much, and it used to be popular when I was in elementary school. It was too long, too repetitive, and I stopped watching after the first fifty episodes.

I can't believe someone mentioned Evangelion; I'm interested in knowing why someone wouldn't like it. Personally, I like anime that's straight to the point and doesn't bother the viewers with fillers and such. But of course, Evangelion wasn't following a manga storyline like InuYasha.

Plus, I didn't like InuYasha and Kagome's relationship, it drove me crazy.
Old 2008-04-21, 20:04   Link #1130
ZippyDSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofumilk View Post
Personally, I don't like InuYasha. It bothered me so much, and it used to be popular when I was in elementary school. It was too long, too repetitive, and I stopped watching after the first fifty episodes.

I can't believe someone mentioned Evangelion; I'm interested in knowing why someone wouldn't like it. Personally, I like anime that's straight to the point and doesn't bother the viewers with fillers and such. But of course, Evangelion wasn't following a manga storyline like InuYasha.

Plus, I didn't like InuYasha and Kagome's relationship, it drove me crazy.
Evangelion:Bad plot,stupid characters mindless gore.

I like Inuyasha A LOT more...in fact.......I like Eureka,Dragonught,ne piece,naruto (even the fkcing fillers) more that I do Evangelion...

Get me a V2 Evangelion with cleaned up plot/story,more character deving and a full non drug laced ending,and it might be better than thos mentioned....

Hell event he worst gundam sereis is better than EVA ><
Old 2008-04-21, 20:08   Link #1131
anselfir
Style Über Alles

eva is eva precisely because it is not classic and linear, not in terms of plot but in terms of its position contrasting with normal life. it is modern.
Old 2008-04-21, 20:10   Link #1132
ZippyDSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anselfir View Post
eva is eva precisely because it is not classic and linear, not in terms of plot but in terms of its position contrasting with normal life. it is modern.
maybe thats why i hate it,I loath modern realistic FPS that are based off of bland gun and run themes,not the mid 90 level and weapon design I loved.
Old 2008-04-21, 20:16   Link #1133
tofumilk
チョッピ チョッパ!(゜∀゜)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippyDSM View Post

I like Inuyasha A LOT more...in fact.......I like Eureka,Dragonught,ne piece,naruto (even the fkcing fillers) more that I do Evangelion...

Get me a V2 Evangelion with cleaned up plot/story,more character deving and a full non drug laced ending,and it might be better than thos mentioned....

Hell event he worst gundam sereis is better than EVA ><
InuYasha's fine at first, but I think the characters are too similar to Ranma 1/2's characters. In terms of personality, though. It dragged on for a bit too long, it was repetitive, went off plot sometimes, had too many fillers, some characters were a bit one dimensional, and again, I repeat, the relationships took too long to form. It took too long for Kagome and InuYasha to say their feelings.
Old 2008-04-21, 20:24   Link #1134
ZippyDSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofumilk View Post
InuYasha's fine at first, but I think the characters are too similar to Ranma 1/2's characters. In terms of personality, though. It dragged on for a bit too long, it was repetitive, went off plot sometimes, had too many fillers, some characters were a bit one dimensional, and again, I repeat, the relationships took too long to form. It took too long for Kagome and InuYasha to say their feelings.
I love ranma
I base my crappy fanlyrics on how ranma did theirs.
http://zippydsm.deviantart.com/
Making the English flow with the Japaneses can be fun..but mew brain is lacking and the muses..are...well.....fickle.....

I think it could have been better done and ended better but all in in all its not bad,I have seen more 20ish ep shows needing more time to finish the damn plot/character dev I have even seen 12ish ep runs that would be godly if they had another 12-24 eps.

I can stand fillers...altho...nartuos was the worst I have seen yet,bleach can get grindy too so can one piece but narutos make you want to put holes in your head ><

like with games (I am a game nazi BTW, example,bioshock is a 6 because it was watered down to much for casual gaming) its all in displacement of disbelife...mew might have revered that...anyway enjoy what you can for as long as you can...sooner or altr you will be "questioning" nearly everything ><
Old 2008-04-21, 20:54   Link #1135
Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius

Send a message via Yahoo to Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius
Tekken and Gundam SEED Destiny
Old 2008-04-21, 21:02   Link #1136
ZippyDSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius View Post
Tekken and Gundam SEED Destiny
When it comes to gundam I like the first series and 08 or 08th the 12 ep one...it was great...the rest of gundam...meh
Old 2008-04-21, 22:13   Link #1137
Nemu

Dragon Ball Z, I always hated that anime..

Signature by ganbaru
Old 2008-04-21, 22:42   Link #1138
qtipbrit
Buddhajew

Quote:

Yeah, I hate ef - a tale of memories because its storytelling isn't straightforward at all.
Oh crap, I forgot.

They actually are brining out Evangelion movies that supposedly clean it up and git it yet another ending, too.
Quote:
maybe thats why i hate it,I loath modern realistic FPS that are based off of bland gun and run themes,not the mid 90 level and weapon design I loved.
Evangelion isn't a mecha action series...

Now that we're not mixing up this thread with "Anime you hate but everyone seems to like", I'll throw out Happiness!.

Below average visuals, weak plot, non-cute magical girls, bad development, characterisation wasn't great, etc.
Old 2008-04-21, 22:48   Link #1139
CeDeR
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to CeDeR Send a message via AIM to CeDeR Send a message via Yahoo to CeDeR
sakura card captors, sailor moon, rayearth and those kind of animes just seem unbearable to me...(just my points of view)
Old 2008-04-21, 22:49   Link #1140
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
I hope you do mean Cardcaptors, because then I will agree. If anything else, I will really hate you (in a friendly, non-flaming way).
Closed Thread