Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2010-01-10, 21:50   Link #701
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
lolwhat ?

I want Kallen as Sharpay in a CG HSM anyway.
I'd gladly give up on my Kallen/Lelouch canoness if this can spare Kallen from being Gabriella Pathetic Montez. (Lulu as Troy Bolton...come ooon :'D)

*off*

...Something like that ?

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/EmBj7sKKhcWmA4ts

(Yeah I was bored.)
I can't believe you just compared CG with highschool musical.... I find that I must concur with Nobodyman on this one -.-
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-11, 01:47   Link #702
Traece
:cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
I can't believe you just compared CG with highschool musical.... I find that I must concur with Nobodyman on this one -.-
Well considering each season has something like twenty songs a piece each of which are composed with the express purpose of being the most badass songs you've ever heard, I could find myself watching a Code Geass: The Musical if the composer of the songs was the same.

Music was always a big part of Code Geass and it really set the mood in all the episodes. If I think about it, I really can't recall any of those memorable Code Geass scenes being completely absent of some kind of amazing song in the background.

So Code Geass as a musical? Dare I say it: Hell yes.
Old 2010-01-11, 01:50   Link #703
Zetsubou Bunny
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Zetsubou Bunny Send a message via MSN to Zetsubou Bunny Send a message via Yahoo to Zetsubou Bunny
Okouchi says it was written like an opera.
Zetsubou Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-11, 01:58   Link #704
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubou Bunny View Post
Okouchi says it was written like an opera.
Well, it's about incomprehensible enough to be an opera.

@Traece: Well, I hate to speak for demon god, but I don't think he's so much opposed to the idea of a CG musical (you can't deny that's some awesome music) so much as the idea of CG having anything to do with HSM specifically. I know that's how I feel.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-11, 03:21   Link #705
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post

Happy New Year Xellos ! :'D

Lmao, I knew there might be some shocked reactions XD Come on, I didn't compare CG to HSM, I just said that I wouldn't be against a musical version of CG with characters singing XD

(But whoever heard of Sharpay's song "Fabulus" forcefully thought about Lelouch once XD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karuma
Anyone seen the Bleach or Saiyuki musical.. that is what you should expect
The only word anyone would firstly hear and understand would be BRITANNIA!
There IS a musical version of Bleach and I didn't know ? Oh shame.

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-11, 03:35   Link #706
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by stardrago View Post
Has anyone noticed from some of the pictures for Lelouch has the back of his hair a bit spread out, like when he was a child?
Doesn't mean anything, it is just a picture to catch your attention to read the article

Quote:

There IS a musical version of Bleach and I didn't know ? Oh shame.

BANKAAAAAAAIIIIIII~
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-11, 15:31   Link #707
Nosauz

oh the smell of new geass has permeated the traditional feeding ground of the perennial troll, a time of great fire is upon us as the future of geass will finally be answered.

on a more serious note, I hope it will be some form of reboot or at least if it's a sequel, no leleuch or a plausible ressurection scene for leleuch to the least would be much appreciated. Still a Lost type situation would actually be pretty interesting, since the mystery of geass could easily be used to mask a "doppleganger"
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-11, 17:03   Link #708
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
Doesn't mean anything, it is just a picture to catch your attention to read the article

BANKAAAAAAAIIIIIII~
...I know don't even know if I actually want to see it or just forget about it.

(I'm a maso. Need to see that XD)

Actually, truth is, a new geass with a new hero would be always compared to LOTR and Lelouch. It would be like a new Death Note without Light. Light and Lelouch are the sould of their anime.

...I want a CG Fumoffu.

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-11, 17:52   Link #709
konart

Quote:
...I want a CG Fumoffu.
do. not. want.

Why the hell CG may be bad without Lelouch? We are talking about the CG universe. not the CG: LL of the rebellion or R2.

I wish gundam future for CG
Old 2010-01-11, 17:57   Link #710
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

Quote:
...I want a CG Fumoffu.
That would be the cheapest and easiest way of milking Code Geass. I personally think it would sell pretty well too (at least the fangirls would...maybe).
Old 2010-01-11, 20:27   Link #711
Used Can

Doesn't R2 count as CG Fumoffu?
Old 2010-01-11, 20:48   Link #712
KrimzonStriker

Why the heck is everyone talking about musicals instead of this little gem??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurelia aurita View Post
Well, I think that's it for now. Be back next month.
If this is real, we're in for a remake everyone.
Old 2010-01-11, 21:14   Link #713
stardrago

If they are going to make a remake I hope they have him a bit more physical in stuff, like in the new version he would of made him a better knightmare pilot like his mom nicknamed 'The Next Flash', or with his Geass activated his hair would of turn white like how he was supposed to look in those images before they changed it to black before the series aired.
stardrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-11, 22:13   Link #714
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurelia aurita View Post
Well, I think that's it for now. Be back next month.
All I have to say is I am very much interested in that pic in the bottom right. In particular, what is that dark figure in the background? Hope we get a larger pic of that soon.
Old 2010-01-11, 22:15   Link #715
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
All I have to say is I am very much interested in that pic in the bottom right. In particular, what is that dark figure in the background? Hope we get a larger pic of that soon.
I think that's the Eunuch from the top most picture who was on the split screen alongside Lelouch, and under him looks like a bunch of Ganryuus... also, ROLO you've returned!! Oh, and Shirley's back as well <_<
Old 2010-01-11, 22:19   Link #716
Xander

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Why the heck is everyone talking about musicals instead of this little gem??

If this is real, we're in for a remake everyone.
I'm not so sure. The words "Picture Drama" in that green box, plus the fact that the Chinese are inexplicably involved as well as Rolo's and Shirley's presence, tell me this is just what they showed at the December 5th event.

In essence, those elements I've highlighted certainly match the descriptions I've read around here and on LJ.

On the other hand, when the DVD is released in April we will get footage from the new project so there is some related overlap. We could still get a remake, but this image doesn't really say anything either way.
Xander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-11, 22:24   Link #717
KrimzonStriker

Why would they bother creating a whole alternative universe for one picture drama though, honestly? Are there any hints in the magazine text that say anything about it?
Old 2010-01-11, 22:29   Link #718
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
I think that's the Eunuch from the top most picture who was on the split screen alongside Lelouch, and under him looks like a bunch of Ganryuus... also, ROLO you've returned!! Oh, and Shirley's back as well <_<
Ah, thank you. But yes, this is very interesting. I'm always up for seeing more of Shirley, but I guess this is a picture drama? I'm so confused.
Old 2010-01-11, 22:43   Link #719
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

This is why they were talking about musicals. Because until the page gets translated, its nothing more than a large, pretty, and confusing picture.
Old 2010-01-11, 22:44   Link #720
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
I don't want Code Geass to have anything to do with HSM, period! It's bad enough Lelouch's and Shirley's seiyuus did the Japanese voices for them (that is what you said, right D-KLAC?).

If Code Geass was to become a musical I'd rather it be something more classy, like Gilbert and Sullivan.

For he himself has said it
And it's greatly to his credit
That he is a Britannian

He remains a Briiiiiitaaaaaniaaaaan
it's true look at jun fuku & fumiko's ANN file that they did jap audio of HSM & also mention bleach musical yea thank a lot even more that ichigo's seiyu is troy bolton (yikes bleach geass version of HSM we're DOOM!!!)

back to geass musical he11 if we get charles Wakamoto singing yea geass is so messed up.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, mecha