AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Forum & Site Feedback

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-02-13, 20:23   Link #1
DekaMaster
Banned

Other Kinds of shows

Animesuki used to only list anime. Now you list Fandubs,parody subs/dubs,parody subs. So why not subbed Jdrama and Jaction?
Old 2004-02-13, 20:29   Link #2
babbito2k
annoying white bat

There is another thread about listing dorama.
Old 2004-02-13, 20:53   Link #3
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRanger
Animesuki used to only list anime. Now you list Fandubs,parody subs/dubs,parody subs. So why not subbed Jdrama and Jaction?
Say it with me now: "ANIMEsuki". They do list some non-anime things, but they only list those because they have popular anime counterparts.
Old 2004-02-13, 23:08   Link #4
DekaMaster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyjellyfish
Say it with me now: "ANIMEsuki". They do list some non-anime things, but they only list those because they have popular anime counterparts.
Yes I see ANIMEsuki. But did you see what I said. ANIMEsuki lists:

Parody Subs of anime
Parody Subs of live action
Fandubs of anime
Fandubs of Live action

That the shows are based on live action is irelavant. if ANIMEsuki wants to be ANIMEsuki then stick to anime. But when you start listing fansubs of any live action it doesn't matter that is is based on anime or not. The shows are live action.
Old 2004-02-13, 23:26   Link #5
babbito2k
annoying white bat

Just go and read the other damn thread already.

edit: thanks ashibaka for hunting that old thread down.

Last edited by babbito2k; 2004-02-14 at 00:14.
Old 2004-02-13, 23:26   Link #6
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Quote:
Yes I see ANIMEsuki. But did you see what I said. ANIMEsuki lists:

Parody Subs of anime
Fandubs of anime
Fandubs of Live action

That the shows are based on live action is irelavant. if ANIMEsuki wants to be ANIMEsuki then stick to anime. But when you start listing fansubs of any live action it doesn't matter that is is based on anime or not. The shows are live action.
I don't think you quite understand. The Live Action shows that are listed on ANIMEsuki all have ANIME counterparts. If they did not have ANIME counterparts, they probably wouldn't be listed (like most of the live action things subbed by tv-nihon, for instance).

I hope I've drilled the word ANIME into your skull enough times for you to realize what I'm getting at.
Old 2004-02-14, 00:09   Link #7
JustAnotherFan
/(bb|[^b]{2})/

Quote:
Parody Subs of anime
Fandubs of anime
1) As you stated "of anime", so I don't see why listing them has anything to do with Jdrama or Jaction nor do I see any problems with the Anime in AnimeSuki for them.
2) If those are listed, it's a rare exception, not the norm. I don't think there are any "fully" parody subs on AnimeSuki in addition. If so please name them so the Staff can look into that matter.

Quote:
Fandubs of Live action

That the shows are based on live action [sic! JAF's note: probably should read anime] is irelavant.
1) Sorry, but I disagree. It is not irrelevant. They are based on existing Anime series. And that is exactly the link to AnimeSuki.
2) If those are listed it's a rare exception, not the norm.

I am not quite sure what your intention is. When I read your posts I get the feeling you want both Jdrama/Jaction listed on Animesuki and at the same time all the fandubs and liveaction based on anime removed.

And as boneyjellyfish mentioned there is a similar thread already.
Old 2004-02-14, 00:10   Link #8
Shii
Afflicted by the vanities
*Fansubber

OTHER THREAD
Old 2004-02-14, 01:02   Link #9
JAppi
Banned

Send a message via AIM to JAppi Send a message via MSN to JAppi Send a message via Yahoo to JAppi
Um, no animesuki does not list parody-subs. Otherwise Sub-par's MnI parody sub would have been added long ago.

http://a.scarywater.net/subpar ^_^

Make sure to leave me negative rep for double posting!
Old 2004-02-14, 01:37   Link #10
DekaMaster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAnotherFan
1) As you stated "of anime", so I don't see why listing them has anything to do with Jdrama or Jaction nor do I see any problems with the Anime in AnimeSuki for them.
2) If those are listed, it's a rare exception, not the norm. I don't think there are any "fully" parody subs on AnimeSuki in addition. If so please name them so the Staff can look into that matter.

1) Sorry, but I disagree. It is not irrelevant. They are based on existing Anime series. And that is exactly the link to AnimeSuki.
2) If those are listed it's a rare exception, not the norm.

I am not quite sure what your intention is. When I read your posts I get the feeling you want both Jdrama/Jaction listed on Animesuki and at the same time all the fandubs and liveaction based on anime removed.

And as boneyjellyfish mentioned there is a similar thread already.

Heh no i want it all listed. Then they would be in all one easy to find place. And why would I want live action based on anime removed? And yes there are full parody subs listed on animesuki.
Old 2004-02-14, 03:46   Link #11
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Heh no i want it all listed. Then they would be in all one easy to find place. And why would I want live action based on anime removed? And yes there are full parody subs listed on animesuki.
Hmmm, you seem to be doing a good job of not reading the other thread, or even the replies in this thread The answer is "no", we have no plans of including other drama or non-anime related live-action series on AnimeSuki. Maybe one day AnimeSuki will list such shows but it's not going to be in the near future.

Since their is already a thread concerning this topic in existance, I'm going to close this one.

If you really want a one stop site which includes everything you want, I would suggest that you create such a site. That way you can decide what it lists and what it doesn't. After all, this is exactly what GHDpro did.
Old 2004-02-16, 14:13   Link #12
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator

At present I don't have any plans to list such content.

Unlike with the current "generic anime related" group of torrents,
I would want such material to be grouped seperately if we should
start to list it in the future. But currently the scripts don't support it
and I don't have plans (or time) to modify them anytime soon.
Closed Thread