AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Macross > Past Macross Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-21, 04:59   Link #1781
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
@Killroy0097
Not really. We are actually waiting for a question to be thrown. Just ask anything and probably you'll get a horde of reply in 3 or 4 minutes.

(Actually we need OD's post about Sheryl... It's getting boring without the opposite side argumentating )
Old 2008-09-21, 05:30   Link #1782
Urei
Star Designer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urei View Post
On a side note. I don't know if it was discussed here before but could someone please tell me if the original Japanese title states 'Your' in 'Your Sound' in plural or singular form?
I've asked this in ep.24 thread but I'll repost it here as Natsuki and co. need something to talk about (And I really want to know the answer).

AD 2314 Mobile Suit Gundam 00
~A wakening of the Trailblazer~

Old 2008-09-21, 07:01   Link #1783
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga View Post
Temporary truce, please! (Seems like I am the only Haruka fans here... )
Continuing on that bit of OT... I'm up to episode 12 of KGNE and I want to add: I hope you people spoiling me about it doesn't make me any less happy with a Mitsuki happy ending. And they are making another OVA, you say? I don't think I could take it...

Getting back to topic: Sheryl is NOTHING like Haruka. Sure, she has her share of tragedies, but she pushes past them. That's why I'm hoping for a happy ending.

Old 2008-09-21, 07:48   Link #1784
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Oh don't worry... I have all my properties readied by now... I'll just need a good time and planning to execute them all My trolling history is much more than Westlo could ever get.
pfft my trolling swagger is phenomenal.
Old 2008-09-21, 08:00   Link #1785
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
pfft my trolling swagger is phenomenal.
Yes, yes Westlo, your trolling is phenomenal... In which mine is much more than phenomenal since I keep trolling and bullying you, dear.
Old 2008-09-21, 08:01   Link #1786
kilroy0097
Michiko Malandro = Sexy

My volley into the population of shippers and theorists was posted in the Romance thread. I'm sure that will create more than enough discussion.
Old 2008-09-21, 08:14   Link #1787
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetoJR View Post
Continuing on that bit of OT... I'm up to episode 12 of KGNE and I want to add: I hope you people spoiling me about it doesn't make me any less happy with a Mitsuki happy ending. And they are making another OVA, you say? I don't think I could take it...
OT again, and replying to myself: what a lousy ending. They didn't even show us if the winning relationship advanced further or not... God, I'm wasted, need to go watch some Dr. Slump to unwind...

Old 2008-09-21, 08:16   Link #1788
Westlo
Lets be reality

Yes while my girl won I wasn't exactly happy with the way it ended... it was like they were pacifying Haruka fans with the last 5 minutes but...

Spoiler for kgne:
Old 2008-09-21, 08:21   Link #1789
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Yes while my girl won I wasn't exactly happy with the way it ended... it was like they were pacifying Haruka fans with the last 5 minutes but...

Spoiler for kgne:
Yeah, well, I thought that was too little. Could have shown more of them, I guess.

And now, they're even putting out another OVA, with a different ending? I really can't see how they'll change it and not butcher the entire thing (no, I haven't played the game)...

But man, if that wasn't some powerful tear-jerker show... even my wife, who doesn't really enjoy anime (the occasional Ghibli movie and assorted stuff, tho), was moved. Just wish the ending had been more satisfying, is all.

And please, GOD, don't let Sheryl's ending in anyway resemble Haruka's. I'd be devastated, for years, at least...

Old 2008-09-21, 08:24   Link #1790
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

@Westlo
...!

You... Don't remind me of that scene!
Old 2008-09-21, 08:25   Link #1791
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Quote:
@Westlo
...!

You... Don't remind me of that scene!
Why?
Spoiler for KGNE:

Old 2008-09-21, 08:38   Link #1792
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

@BetoJR

Well yeah, the scene makes me cry. Hard. But at least she can achieve her dream (Storybook writer) even if she does not have her loved one beside her... And I really admired her strength to keep looking forward to the future. ;_;

Well Kawamori will be looking forward some bombs from shippers from all the world if he dare to make "Haruka" Ending for Sheryl! I don't care if the ending will not give her maturity-she has grown mature enough, she has developed more than enough, she needs happiness now! Therefore, I WOULD not accept any AxR ending from Kawamori!
Old 2008-09-21, 08:44   Link #1793
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

That makes two of us.

Old 2008-09-21, 08:52   Link #1794
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Well Kawamori will be looking forward some bombs from shippers from all the world if he dare to make "Haruka" Ending for Sheryl! I don't care if the ending will not give her maturity-she has grown mature enough, she has developed more than enough, she needs happiness now! Therefore, I WOULD not accept any AxR ending from Kawamori!
Well, its not exactly accurate nor fair to compare Haruka to Sheryl. Haruka was in a coma for years and years while Mitsuki was the one who took care of everything for her man, standing by his side and all.

It would have been utterly unfair for that idiot to go after Haruka instead of Mitsuki, who had been with him for a far longer time than he had with Haruka. In fact, at this point, I think its more accurate to compare Haruka to Ranka.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2008-09-21, 08:57   Link #1795
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Why? What sorta development could be used to compare the two?

For my part, at least, there is the fear of a similar ending for Sheryl. And, after having just watched KGNE, I don't think I could easily take that, myself.

And, about the "idiot" part: yes, Narumi was behaving kinda erratically there, but, let's face it, that was not an easy situation, and it was bound for heartbreak, anyhow... poor, poor Mitsuki... at least, she got the good ending, no? Just wish they could have showed us more of it.

Old 2008-09-21, 09:00   Link #1796
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetoJR View Post
Why? What sorta development could be used to compare the two?
Ranka ditched her man, and now she is also in a weird state of coma

Sheryl never gave up on Alto, Ranka did.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2008-09-21, 09:03   Link #1797
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Ranka ditched her man, and now she is also in a weird state of coma
Hmmmm... yeah, I can see that.

Old 2008-09-21, 13:14   Link #1798
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Yes, yes Westlo, your trolling is phenomenal... In which mine is much more than phenomenal since I keep trolling and bullying you, dear.
Careful young one. You might have to face not only Westlo, but Tak and myself as well. One you might be a match for, but not the power of all three of us.
Old 2008-09-21, 13:17   Link #1799
kilroy0097
Michiko Malandro = Sexy

Do not unleash the trolling triangle please. It took us many rituals to banish their collective power into a state of a slow simmer. I don't know if we have the magical might to bring the energy forth to stem another full force trolling from the troll triangle.
Old 2008-09-21, 16:34   Link #1800
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
Careful young one. You might have to face not only Westlo, but Tak and myself as well. One you might be a match for, but not the power of all three of us.
Well, Justin. 5 years of trolling more than 8 rabid fanboys in one thread that hates yaoi images was much more easier than anything. 3 of you are not enough for me to be concerned But I will concede... For now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilroy0097 View Post
Do not unleash the trolling triangle please. It took us many rituals to banish their collective power into a state of a slow simmer. I don't know if we have the magical might to bring the energy forth to stem another full force trolling from the troll triangle.
Not now, not now... Maybe sometimes in the looong future... When my plotbunny wants to hatch an evil plan
Closed Thread

Tags
characters