AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2010-03-30, 10:32   Link #141
tsunade666

I wish to know how they met. I only read the part where she gives the chocolate and accel being tsun tsun and all.

EDIT: Love it. Specially when mikoto use the trade mark of kamina

Last edited by tsunade666; 2010-03-30 at 10:52.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-30, 17:34   Link #142
Sugarless Ocean
Ms. Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post

"This flame is the flame that will burn the heavens!"
Lol that sounds like something from Gurren Lagann, "My drill is the drill that will break through the heavens!" or something like that xD

Quote:
Falling in love with Accelerator... was an accident. Partly because she likes guys with silver hair.

Thanks for your support! It's nothing much (and several days old) but here's the prologue.

Pardon my sorry english...
Usually, I don't like OC's. And I usually don't like OCs getting up all on my man. xD Lol. But I will definently read your story. And... I'll try to read the parts with Accel and Kii-chan. I'll probably get jealous though lol .
Old 2010-03-30, 18:46   Link #143
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I wish to know how they met. I only read the part where she gives the chocolate and accel being tsun tsun and all.
Just a small tease if you wish:
Spoiler for Firestarter chapter 1:

It's a little here and there, but suffice to say, it was built on misunderstandings and common histories. Especially the true first meeting which predates the above meeting that both don't remember.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
EDIT: Love it. Specially when mikoto use the trade mark of kamina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarless Ocean View Post
Lol that sounds like something from Gurren Lagann, "My drill is the drill that will break through the heavens!" or something like that xD
A part of the fic will also explore the Gekota phenomenon in further detail.

Metafictionally, there's 2 versions of it: My Pet Gekota, a cute fluffy anime about a pond, and Captain Gekota, a spinoff anime based on the otaku delusions of one of Gekota's friends. Mikoto likes MPG better, but watched both, and introduced them to Kii.

And since Captain Gekota is something like a metafictional version of Keroro-gunsou, quoting famous lines from crazy mecha anime is a must. Misaka outgrew that habit, but Kii kept with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarless Ocean View Post
Usually, I don't like OC's. And I usually don't like OCs getting up all on my man. xD Lol. But I will definently read your story. And... I'll try to read the parts with Accel and Kii-chan. I'll probably get jealous though lol .
I thot most people don't like OCs either, so I have to admit utmost surprise by the reception Firestarter is getting here.

Thank you! I'll try not to disappoint.
Old 2010-03-30, 21:52   Link #144
Pandabreaker
Kamijyo Faction member
*Artist

Location: Doing some Digital art. Anyone up for some Doodles? xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Just a small tease if you wish:
Spoiler for Firestarter chapter 1:

It's a little here and there, but suffice to say, it was built on misunderstandings and common histories. Especially the true first meeting which predates the above meeting that both don't remember.

A part of the fic will also explore the Gekota phenomenon in further detail.

Metafictionally, there's 2 versions of it: My Pet Gekota, a cute fluffy anime about a pond, and Captain Gekota, a spinoff anime based on the otaku delusions of one of Gekota's friends. Mikoto likes MPG better, but watched both, and introduced them to Kii.

And since Captain Gekota is something like a metafictional version of Keroro-gunsou, quoting famous lines from crazy mecha anime is a must. Misaka outgrew that habit, but Kii kept with it.

I thot most people don't like OCs either, so I have to admit utmost surprise by the reception Firestarter is getting here.

Thank you! I'll try not to disappoint.
Yes, its true, not many favor OCs, but give fanfiction a try. It helps OC fics if Canon characters are include in the plot ^^. And in this case I think since there is a large amount of Female characters involved in TAMNI, having Male OC's would greatly help the fic. As of now I'm interested in OC x most tamni females except for Mikoto ( I still love the canon pairing I'm afraid. She belongs to Touma!!). That's my preference at least lol. Good luck on your next chapter!

And yeah, I've recently started reading OC fics there ^^! Well, its up to you to post it there =P. I'll give my review if you do happen to decide on posting it in FF.net!

And yes, that OC of yours is truly a stalker! It's love tho lol xD!! I'll take a look at your Prologue sometime this week when my exams are over =3=. Laters man and keep writing!

As for readers and other members curious on my project.
(DDZ) Die Die Zombies = still same amount... in need of an Beta-reader. I'm also currently in an Exam week so ehehe.....

“GROUP” -- waiting
Story type: long-term
Pairing: undecided
Summary: After Touma's constant participation in major affairs involving Academy City and Neccesarius, he is recruited to GROUP by Tsuchimikado. Albeit reluctant to accept the recruitment, Touma finds himself joining the small team after an incident involving a close friend becomes personal. His world turns even more crazy as he is taught the trade of "GROUP" and learn the dark secrets of being in one of the underground organization. Combat Touma.

*from a comic strip xD*

Last edited by Pandabreaker; 2010-03-30 at 22:46. Reason: Added new story idea
Pandabreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-31, 08:27   Link #145
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Sounds fun, Pandabreaker.

@ Ashaman

Judgement is an excellent fic, but I wonder what you're going to do about all the events after Vol.14, many of which take place in the magic side. If Touma's in Judgement he won't have the free time to do that anymore. Or any you planning to drag the Railgun characters into the magic side?

In any case, great fic, keep up the good work!
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-31, 08:59   Link #146
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post

@ Ashaman

Judgement is an excellent fic, but I wonder what you're going to do about all the events after Vol.14, many of which take place in the magic side. If Touma's in Judgement he won't have the free time to do that anymore. Or any you planning to drag the Railgun characters into the magic side?

In any case, great fic, keep up the good work!
Thank you. To be honest, partly due to lack of knowledge on my part, I'm not following the Vol's. Or it could be taken as an interum kind of fic. certain events postponed. The events are not going to be related to the magic side. It's basically a Science Side fic.
Ashaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-31, 10:33   Link #147
tsunade666

Its totally fantastic if you ask me and I can't wait to see the next one. Specially when it ended in a cliffhanger. Where konori senpai already mentioned something about a boy in their branch is needed plus touma touring accel around the school will be pure win.

Can't wait to see what happens next ashaman. But if what happens next is another cliffhanger then I will probably wait a bit. I hate cliffhangers.
Old 2010-03-31, 11:06   Link #148
Ashaman

The second chap is already done and will be out in about an hour after some last minute checks.

Though not the tour. Accels first day. 1/2 day. You'll see.
Old 2010-03-31, 11:30   Link #149
Pandabreaker
Kamijyo Faction member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
The second chap is already done and will be out in about an hour after some last minute checks.

Though not the tour. Accels first day. 1/2 day. You'll see.
Damn dude! You type fast lol xD!!! Can't wait for it ^^. Although I probably start reading it in a couple days since I'm having midterms right now =(. Studies come first.

But at least now I have something to look forward to read this weekend. Laters for now!

*from a comic strip xD*
Old 2010-03-31, 11:40   Link #150
Ashaman

Same. Tests are one of the resons the next KoC chap isn't out yet.

chap 2 is 3800 words and the omake is only 300 words so far. It won't be too long.

I started chap 2 yesterday, so i'm not that fast.

Should I link chap 2 here or not, when it is up, obviously
Old 2010-03-31, 12:09   Link #151
Pandabreaker
Kamijyo Faction member
*Artist

I suggest linking it here in this forum since not many go to Fanfiction.net. I would think most members of Animesuki would usually check threads first before checking in ff.net if they have not made an account there and had not put you on their alert list.

I plan to post the links to my stories here as well for easy access for those without fanfiction.net accounts.

well, keep it easy bro, and take your time lol xD.

*from a comic strip xD*

Last edited by Pandabreaker; 2010-03-31 at 13:16.
Old 2010-03-31, 12:32   Link #152
Ashaman

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5849343/2/Judgement
Old 2010-03-31, 20:15   Link #153
AnimeFreak9798

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Oho~!
Indeed, that was really entertaining. It was not boring one bit ^^

keep up the good work!

Also, I love how Accelerator and Touma where talking in the office. Seemed like a yaoi moment to me.
AnimeFreak9798 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-31, 22:00   Link #154
Sugarless Ocean
Ms. Procrastinator

^Haha, so true. But I think those two would be good friends someday... Sorta? xD Also, wouldn't it be interesting when Mikoto meets Accelerator again? I want to see Misaka 10032 in this story too. :3 Looks like this story's going to be entertaining.
Old 2010-03-31, 23:07   Link #155
tsunade666

much more entertaining to me than mikoto's date with touma. The meeting of touma and accel in school is a true winner.

but the thing is the one I like most is the omake of valentines day
Old 2010-04-01, 04:33   Link #156
Ashaman

Thanks

But no, not Yoai. just no. One has a harem and the other a loli.

Oh, and Sugarless Ocean, don't worry. Though I might joke around with the idea, I agree with what you said in the review.

And about Last Order, while that was an idea, she really does need her body guard around.

Well, inless you like the idea of Accel hanging around a bunch of 10 years all day
Old 2010-04-01, 19:52   Link #157
Sugarless Ocean
Ms. Procrastinator

Pfft. I think that would be awesome xD "Onii-san, aren't you too old to be in little kid school?" lmao

And I thank you for agreeing with me 8D Yayness.
Old 2010-04-01, 20:31   Link #158
Pandabreaker
Kamijyo Faction member
*Artist

SALVATION!! I can finally get started on doing some fanfiction. ! But first! i gotta read the new updates of Judgment and review it as well as read other TAMNI related fics! I'm glad the TAMNI category in fanfiction.net is still going strong T^T!!

Now we can only pull a few more authors to pitch in with increasing the amount of fics there ><!!

Hurray for End of the midterm exam and the beginning of a week long break =3! Lates people!

*from a comic strip xD*
Old 2010-04-26, 07:58   Link #159
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

This thread has been dead for too long. Time to change it!

Whether you are following the Toaru Original Character discussions or not, I'm proud to announce NHK! first PV in a long time, doing a cover of Tsukiakari no Michishirube! It will be premiering as Toaru Majutsu no Ark's 1st opening, with Aya's cover of LIFE for the ending.

No Hokago Kohi!'s J.H. Platard is voiced by Hikasa Yohko, and Nakano Ayane by Taketasu Ayana. With Banri in, I also can has plans for Uiharu and Kongou will join up eventually.

Yes sir, they're baaack.
Old 2010-04-27, 05:21   Link #160
tsunade666

meister: I don't understand a thing about it. I try to visit the link but..... no idea. Who are they? and what's its all about?

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction