3 out of 10 : Bad 3 2.07%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.69%
1 out of 10 : Painful 5 3.45%
Voters: 145. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-01-26, 17:54   Link #161
Zeta Gundam

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman View Post
No, the whole Newtype flash thing in Destiny.
Which was just a homage to Amuro destroying like 15 suits in 3 minutes or something similar.With Kira it was 25 in two minutes I think
Zeta Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 18:00   Link #162
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeta Gundam View Post
Which was just a homage to Amuro destroying like 15 suits in 3 minutes or something similar.With Kira it was 25 in two minutes I think
Yes, yes, good. So you DO know.

But then again, all Newtype references are homages though. The whole Soma/Allelujah sensing each other thing is one.

And in case you forgot, Kira could sense other "Newtypes" in Destiny too, such as Neo/Mu and Rey. Yes, its another homage.

BTW it was 12 Doms in 3 minutes.
Old 2008-01-26, 18:10   Link #163
wtfftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
Some of those names have actually just been giving every episode a one since the series started so they don't really count in my mind and aren't worth worrying about. For some of the names I just subtract the percentage from it in my mind and disperse it back around the board.
thats so lame lol. about the 1 vote i said that to be a joke^^ cuz i was a bit shocked

personally i like how this show is its really great when you look at how almost everything is backed up by a theory.

Also the fact that for once i dont have the OMG my fav main char got hit thats so lame like you had in gundam seed and other gundam shows. This one is like wow they all own. They dont do crazy crap stuff liek defect etc without reasons no cry babies etc.

Anyway i think graham should get a gundam man that guy imo is the best pilot atm next together with "H"allelujah-mode xP
wtfftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 18:12   Link #164
Astrana
MMmmmm Bacon~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman View Post
Yes, yes, good. So you DO know.

But then again, all Newtype references are homages though. The whole Soma/Allelujah sensing each other thing is one.

And in case you forgot, Kira could sense other "Newtypes" in Destiny too, such as Neo/Mu and Rey. Yes, its another homage.

BTW it was 12 Doms in 3 minutes.
or just get a big ass canon and blast everything away

first time Soma and alleluja met both of them were having painful headaches. but after that, only Alleluja kept getting headaches.
Astrana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 18:19   Link #165
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrana View Post
first time Soma and alleluja met both of them were having painful headaches. but after that, only Alleluja kept getting headaches.
If you remember, Soma was 'cured' of that straight after --- with it being mentioned that it wouldn't happen again.
Old 2008-01-26, 18:43   Link #166
Chase

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfftw View Post
thats so lame lol. about the 1 vote i said that to be a joke^^ cuz i was a bit shocked

personally i like how this show is its really great when you look at how almost everything is backed up by a theory.

Also the fact that for once i dont have the OMG my fav main char got hit thats so lame like you had in gundam seed and other gundam shows. This one is like wow they all own. They dont do crazy crap stuff liek defect etc without reasons no cry babies etc.

Anyway i think graham should get a gundam man that guy imo is the best pilot atm next together with "H"allelujah-mode xP
Those are likely to be angry SEED fansj/k
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 19:07   Link #167
hamstar
just passing by

terrible episode...

It was nice that the thrones busted out a can of whoop ass all over the aces but....it just kills the tension that's been building up for the last 2 episodes. Half the episode was a freaking recap and it ends off with........let's go meet the meisters. As if the 4 original meisters werent owning enough already. For some reason the new trinity sibling fail to maintain my interest. They are just goody-too-shoes much worse than the current 4 that at least had some character.
Old 2008-01-26, 19:22   Link #168
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Goody two shoes? How?

One is calm collected, and used a BFC(annon) to rape the overflags.

One is a bloodthirsty teen who delights in destroying his enemies from all directions without mercy.

The third is a girl who never stops smiling, even when fighting her enemies.

And they all think that the Meisters are a bunch of schmuks who have bumbled along in the past.

So how are they goody two-shoes?

Come to that, how are the current meisters goody two-shoes? Setsuna doesn't care about anything but becoming Gundam, Allelujah created a split personality to allow him to ruthlessly mow down people he didn't want to, and Tieria would see the world burn if it was what Veda wanted. Only Lockon could vaguely count, if by "goody twoshoes" you mean "is human."
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 19:26   Link #169
AlphaDragoon
Flame of the Dragonslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeta Gundam View Post
Actually, I'm fairly sure Kira took out 50 grunts + 3 battleships in three minutes.

On topic, I wonder what policy the Thrones have about intervention that vanilla CB doesn't like? Thus far they seem to do it the same way.
AlphaDragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 19:33   Link #170
Crusader

Send a message via MSN to Crusader
There is a good deal of plot development here. The Trinity siblings seemed to have come out of nowhere, but Aljendro... seems to know something about them. Not to mention There seems to be some other organizatin at work behind the scenes. I have a feeling that he may indeed turn to the darkside.

The battle was dull with Team trinity completely dominating in a Gwing/Seed fashion. I was disappointed, but i suppose this served as a good time to show just how powerful the Thrones are.

Last complaint, but Fangs! Honestly Fangs! lame.
Old 2008-01-26, 19:42   Link #171
JediNight
キズランダム

What I found more lame was the Thrones let all the Aces off the hook when they could have killed all of them most likely. Graham is the only one that might have been able to get away.

Then later on they say the OTHER Meisters don't kill enough ... yeah...
JediNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 19:50   Link #172
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamstar View Post
terrible episode...

It was nice that the thrones busted out a can of whoop ass all over the aces but....it just kills the tension that's been building up for the last 2 episodes. Half the episode was a freaking recap and it ends off with........let's go meet the meisters. As if the 4 original meisters werent owning enough already. For some reason the new trinity sibling fail to maintain my interest. They are just goody-too-shoes much worse than the current 4 that at least had some character.
What were they supposed to do? Lose, get captured, and have the series end 35 episodes early?

Also the Thrones seem more like pure sociopaths to me then Good Two Shoes. If you are talking about Neena's personality. Neena's cheerfulness in the face of outright carnage and if proven, the rumours about her future character actions are a textbook example of Hare's characteristics of the sociopath. These come in two sets of traits and tend to include at least several of the following personality traits:

Factor 1: Aggressive narcissism
Glibness/superficial charm
Grandiose sense of self-worth
Pathological lying
Conning/manipulative
Lack of remorse or guilt
Shallow affect
Callous/lack of empathy
Failure to accept responsibility for own actions
Promiscuous sexual behavior

Factor 2: Socially deviant lifestyle
Need for stimulation/proneness to boredom
Parasitic lifestyle
Poor behavioral control
Lack of realistic, long-term goals
Impulsively
Irresponsibility
Juvenile delinquency
Early behavior problems
Many short-term marital relationships
Revocation of conditional release
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 20:24   Link #173
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Omgosh.....this thread started yesterday and already 9 pages?!
Freya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 20:37   Link #174
U<3Anime
Boo!

Quote:
terrible episode...

They just made their first debut in this episode .
Old 2008-01-26, 20:48   Link #175
Astrana
MMmmmm Bacon~~~

Quote:
terrible episode...

oh well, if u watched other Gundams you would know how the recap goes... if I remember it right, Seed had 3 recapss, total 51 episode, thats pretty much 1 recap per 16-17 episodes. at least Gundam does not have stupid low quality fillers like Bleach and Naruto
Astrana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 21:32   Link #176
ThoHell

Interesting episode, but the next episode looks to be more interesting. Those new gundams are bad ass! Ep started out good then got boring but ended good. I bet there's going to be some rivalry, but I'm sure everyone will end up holding hands...
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 22:00   Link #177
Double_Edge
Cool Lander

Quote:
........let's go meet the meisters. As if the 4 original meisters werent owning enough already. `
Well, I don't think they'll be official additions to the team. I think they will be rivals that look down on the original guys that we have come to know(yeah right) and love. Then like in the opening, tensions will erupt and then they will TK each other.
Old 2008-01-26, 22:34   Link #178
sart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrana View Post
oh well, if u watched other Gundams you would know how the recap goes... if I remember it right, Seed had 3 recapss, total 51 episode, thats pretty much 1 recap per 16-17 episodes. at least Gundam does not have stupid low quality fillers like Bleach and Naruto
And seed recaps was just that, recaps with some dude narrating. You'd be lucky to get a few new scenes in. As far as recaps go this one was pretty damm good to be honest.
sart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 22:42   Link #179
Gundam100

This episode was pretty good! There are a few things I didn't quite understand. (My Japanese isn't that good ) The Thrones were really awesome to see in action! They totally blew away my expectations of them. The Trinity team seems to be very laid back and handle their Gundams with ease. Nena isn't what I thought she would be at all! I thought she was going to be a crazy killer type but she turned out to be "normal" and cool. I can't wait to see more development of the Trinity team. I am starting to like team Trinity better than Setsuna & co.
Gundam100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 23:11   Link #180
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

ROFL.. expected Hayate jumped in there while watching Neena around Or Tama

Evil Haro dont sound so evil...

Also the post asking about the observer avatars .. I think they just represent different culture/country.. To prove that CB is an international organisation.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote