AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

Old 2008-01-16, 10:38   Link #61
JohnL
shadowhunter

Well, I agree to almost everyone around here saying that the second season was a fluke, but hey, the second season has its own good merits, at least i can say that the story regarding the war with Albion was given some light(at least),and I can say it was a good thing,

If you ask me, if they are going to make the 3rd season, I think it would be best to include some of the parts in the manga and novels that were'nt covered by the second season...the ones that are comedic, romantic etc...which doesn't include the main plot regarding the war with Albion....

the most interesting part of this anime is that Saito is able to use slightly modern conventional weapons (ex. Anti-tank bazooka, and a Japanese Zero), in a somewhat medieval era, you dont get that much often, and it's been my fantasy....man that's what makes it cool!!
JohnL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-21, 09:35   Link #62
kim8268

hey I just asking if one of you guys know what chapter was recently been release in zero season 1 and zero season 2
kim8268 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 15:34   Link #63
siber222000
미, 미, 미 미쿠루빔~!!!

um is release date TBA?
Old 2008-01-29, 13:20   Link #64
Matt122005

I heard a rumor that said it was coming in June.

And for those that want the links to the fan translated novel, I think http://s15.invisionfree.com/Zero_no_Tsukaima/ has the links. As well as the manga links. They also have a few images from the new third season.

All I know is I am very excited about a new season, very excited.

Although I am sad that it seems they are skipping ALOT of novels.

-Matt

What do you all think about them skipping ahead? Kind of puts a damper on the idea of a soon to follow season 4 since they are skipping alot of story arc and novel material.
Matt122005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-29, 16:51   Link #65
AuditionEX
Protect the Loli

maybe they'll skip for moar lawl.
also tabitha will join the harem team.
AuditionEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-30, 08:07   Link #66
siber222000
미, 미, 미 미쿠루빔~!!!

Spoiler:
Old 2008-01-31, 01:15   Link #67
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

If the third season is anything like the end of the second season, I will seriously be on the edge of my seat waiting for it. This series, just because of episode 12 of season 2, has been moved up into my top ten favorite anime of all time. The drama at the end of season two was great. I really enjoyed it.
Old 2008-01-31, 05:54   Link #68
aikming

hope they dont end each episode in season III with Louise bombing Saito.. kinda old plot..

anyway.. addition of the elf.. is nice...
Old 2008-01-31, 13:24   Link #69
AuditionEX
Protect the Loli

also...
Spoiler:

i think XD
AuditionEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-01, 13:44   Link #70
Phantasmagoria
*Author

Masochism.. masochism.. and more MASOCHISM.

*Patiently waiting for third season..*

I mean, I hope there's something up the sleeves, we need to see more of the void magic.
Phantasmagoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 01:23   Link #71
Matt122005

The Zero no Tsukaima forums have found a picture from animation that no one can identify as being from the first or second season. If you are a member you can view the pic which might be the first released picture from an episode from the third season!

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Zero_no_Tsukaima/

-Matt
Old 2008-02-18, 02:08   Link #72
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Heh, I'm waiting for the elf. She's hot, lol.
Old 2008-02-18, 03:41   Link #73
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Spectacular_Insanity, I am guessing that you havent read novels, right?

I do seriously doubt if you would be so positive about the second season.

If looking at only anime viewers eyes, it might not have been bad and the actual Saito fight might have been good, but if you compare it novels you get sort of frustrated that it could have been so much better...

Novels are really good (especially this part and volume 8) but anime is only mediocre, and every 5 minute repeated Tit0jokes with the same louise explodes on Saito ending does not help it very much either.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 04:48   Link #74
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Spectacular_Insanity, I am guessing that you havent read novels, right?

I do seriously doubt if you would be so positive about the second season.

If looking at only anime viewers eyes, it might not have been bad and the actual Saito fight might have been good, but if you compare it novels you get sort of frustrated that it could have been so much better...

Novels are really good (especially this part and volume 8) but anime is only mediocre, and every 5 minute repeated Tit0jokes with the same louise explodes on Saito ending does not help it very much either.
I like reading, but I haven't bothered to look for them, and I don't feel like ordering them. It's so much easier to watch fansubs.

And nothing anyone says can take away my enjoyment of the second season, so don't try. If someone didn't like the 2nd season, that's their opinion and their loss, so there.
Old 2008-02-18, 12:49   Link #75
Matt122005

Saito in the novels version died. He was gone for like a half year. Louise was so tormented by not having him by her that she tried to kill herself so that she could be with him in death. She was stopped and the elf brought Saito back to life, but without his powers. Their re-union, is beautiful.

That is a much better version, much better. Drama, lots of heart wrenching drama.

-Matt

PS. Not to say I didn't enjoy the second season ending, I just wish they had used the original novel ending instead.
Old 2008-02-18, 18:18   Link #76
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt122005 View Post
Saito in the novels version died. He was gone for like a half year. Louise was so tormented by not having him by her that she tried to kill herself so that she could be with him in death. She was stopped and the elf brought Saito back to life, but without his powers. Their re-union, is beautiful.

That is a much better version, much better. Drama, lots of heart wrenching drama.

-Matt

PS. Not to say I didn't enjoy the second season ending, I just wish they had used the original novel ending instead.
Spoiler for slight corrections:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
After 9 volumes, they still repeat the chest jokes and Louise hitting Saito though.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 16:30   Link #77
Blizzer
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

Zero no Tsukaima

I heard on an anime blog site there will be a season 3 of ZnT, anyone confirm this?
Blizzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 16:50   Link #78
Toreno
すごい!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzer View Post
I heard on an anime blog site there will be a season 3 of ZnT, anyone confirm this?
Uhm, this is the thread to discuss the 3rd season...and yeah, confirmed.
Toreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 17:03   Link #79
Blizzer
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

Well I know that now my post was moved, I just posted to ask in unaired and I got a warning for it.

Anyway I don't think ZnT III will be that much fun after Saito declaring he loves Louise, where's is the competition in that?
Blizzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 17:44   Link #80
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzer View Post
Well I know that now my post was moved, I just posted to ask in unaired and I got a warning for it.
That's why there is that wonderful Search feature that helps a thread starter to search on the topic of interest to find out if there already is an existing thread covering that particular topic. That way the need for a new thread becomes redundant.

Quote:
Anyway I don't think ZnT III will be that much fun after Saito declaring he loves Louise, where's is the competition in that?
What competition? There was no competion... ever. Saito is pretty much Louise's erm.. canine (I wanted to say biatch, but he shows some spine now and then.) What I am hoping that Siesta will spice things up a bit more. I also think the show can use another loli to give Louise some competition. If that other loli is also given a whip and a pair of high heel leather boots.... then... grrrrr.... look out.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, comedy, ecchi, fantasy, j.c. staff, romance, sequel, shounen, tsundere