Old 2008-07-16, 02:59   Link #81
Dan the Man
Defeater of Robot Masters
*Artist

Location: Wherever YOU aren't. Thanks for not visiting... *Sniff*
Send a message via AIM to Dan the Man Send a message via MSN to Dan the Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan the Man View Post
Well, I'd like to say that being a devout gamer would give me some skills with a mobile suit. I'm not saying ace pilot, I can barely play Steel Battalion, but maybe an average Joe MS pilot who manages to not be slaughtered by a famous ace. I'm sure I'd be sarcastic, and a nerdy know-it-all, like I tend to be sometimes.

If I were to go strait from my current career, I'd be the best deli worker on the White Base. Some of you may think the White Base didn't have a deli, but in reality, every time you see someone on that ship eat a tasty sandwhich, where do you think it came from? That's right, from my freakin' White Base Deli! So there.
I stand by my ancient quote. I'd probably be a pilot of a grunt unit. With my gaming "skills", I'd probably have what it takes to barely get by without being horribly killed by a whiny, angsty teenager in a prototype robot 100 times better than my own.

If not that, I'd be makin' some tasty sammiches in the ship's deli. Maybe at this point I can get an Argama position... Or even better, I could be the guy who names Scirocco's mobile armors. Those things have names so confusing, you'd HAVE to get someone stupid to some with them! Wait...

-----Chicks dig giant robots------
Dan the Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 03:02   Link #82
Phantom-Takaya
INTJ
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via MSN to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom-Takaya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan the Man View Post
I stand by my ancient quote. I'd probably be a pilot of a grunt unit. With my gaming "skills", I'd probably have what it takes to barely get by without being horribly killed by a whiny, angsty teenager in a prototype robot 100 times better than my own.

If not that, I'd be makin' some tasty sammiches in the ship's deli. Maybe at this point I can get an Argama position... Or even better, I could be the guy who names Scirocco's mobile armors. Those things have names so confusing, you'd HAVE to get someone stupid to some with them! Wait...
I also stand by what I said a long time ago.

So, as in gaming skills, you mean you'd have an easier time piloting the suit with a mouse and keyboard?
Phantom-Takaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 03:48   Link #83
Zenemis
Megabuddy
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post
I would like to pilot a Gundam so incredibly over-powered that i would make Strike Freedom look like a 1920s robot with a stick. Then, I would just pawn everyone and get a nickname so good that even Jesus won't suffice. Probably Overlord Zeus or something.
You don't just fight with Kira, you strap yourself in and feel the Gs!
Old 2008-07-20, 22:44   Link #84
Ribbons
Gundam Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post
Then, I would just pawn everyone and get a nickname so good that even Jesus won't suffice. Probably Overlord Zeus or something.
No! That's MY nickname! Go find your own! Hmph!
Ribbons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 00:54   Link #85
Dan the Man
Defeater of Robot Masters
*Artist

Location: Wherever YOU aren't. Thanks for not visiting... *Sniff*
Send a message via AIM to Dan the Man Send a message via MSN to Dan the Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom-Takaya View Post
I also stand by what I said a long time ago.

So, as in gaming skills, you mean you'd have an easier time piloting the suit with a mouse and keyboard?
Actually, if I could, I'd use game controllers. Kinda like Megas XLR...

-----Chicks dig giant robots------
Dan the Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 01:46   Link #86
bbduece
Ultimate Coordinator

I drive fairly well so hopefully piloting a gigantic robot won't be too hard, if it is then i''l just set back and probably become one of those corpses that float in space after a epic gundam battle.

If your not a pilot or the main character your probably going to die.
bbduece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 02:14   Link #87
gold_orb
disrespectful heckler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbduece View Post

assuming of course that it is durring war time. the gundam universe isn't always a state of crisis. only durring the timeline of the seiries.
gold_orb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 02:43   Link #88
bbduece
Ultimate Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold_orb View Post
assuming of course that it is durring war time. the gundam universe isn't always a state of crisis. only durring the timeline of the seiries.
it was a joke slash statement

If you think about it, the actual gundam universe is about war or battles thus giving validity to the existence of war machines call gundams. Any thought of peaceful gundam world is in our minds because there is a valued assumption that war and death can't exist 24/7.

There is too much assumption of a story that is not cover outside of screen time so i didnt want to go into that area. Of course if we are talking about the non war universe in gundam, i would want to be the ruler because that way i can get what ever i want . Why not be in control right?

You either gain power or bend to the will of people in power. Why else would so many people complain about this and that. You may think you are free but to do anything you need to abide by rules. Most people in power can bend these rules and even break them with little or no consequences.

So in the G-verse, assuming i have the opportunities like Lacus or Durandal, i would like to be the supreme commander (i am going to need lots of qualify assistants and advisers). This is only if the G-world is not war torn because we know supreme commanders don't last long on the regular G-verse.

Last edited by bbduece; 2008-07-21 at 02:59.
Old 2008-07-21, 02:48   Link #89
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbduece View Post
I drive fairly well so hopefully piloting a gigantic robot won't be too hard, if it is then i''l just set back and probably become one of those corpses that float in space after a epic gundam battle.

I remember there was this robot anime where a guy piloted with steering wheels

BTW, Shimatani Hitomi is just gorgeous .........
JackRydden224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 02:49   Link #90
bbduece
Ultimate Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRydden224 View Post
I remember there was this robot anime where a guy piloted with steering wheels

BTW, Shimatani Hitomi is just gorgeous .........
yes she is
Old 2008-07-27, 02:34   Link #91
Zenemis
Megabuddy
*IT Support

You could bring a Laptop aboard your Mobile Suit, with games and some good music.

Go find Kira, have him shave a few pieces off your Suit, and get started havin' a good time. Did I mention you get paid to do this?

Also, in my opinion, Shimatani Hitomi is a good looking woman. Good looking. Too good of shape.