AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2013-05-10, 23:26   Link #341
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

I just got a crazy idea: when i do my conquer route (I assume you lose out on a lot of recruitment due to taking everyone prisoner), I am going to use a ton of mercs. That's right, I can now have my own fused angel army, my team of elemental spirits, and even dragons to boot.

Fuck income. I wouldn't be needing anything beside stuff to upgrade my merc shop and to build extra monster cages.

//

So like, Bell's buff on a full moon boosted my 50 dmg monk squad led by Lune to something like 120 damage... Heishira melted from its bombardment in just a few seconds :O

That essentially turn every single attack into a nuke of its own.

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2013-05-11 at 00:04.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 23:37   Link #342
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
You didn't get the true ending

Did you fight a giant mech as the final boss? If not, that's not the true ending

The undead general is not the true final boss
... ... ... I *had* the slight feeling that would be the case, but didn't want to believe it D:.
I was sure to finally have met the necessary requirements. All nations joined me, all Garms quests done including the 1-on1 fight, Bell's quests done, All important quests done. I got the last bundle of Cgs for all the girl's and Garms. Krais joined the fray. All that could be missing is either that I didn't get all dwarven scenes after the leader joined and/or I answered the wrongly during the convo with Aru during their nightly conversation. Guess, I'll wait another bunch of rounds to see if some more events show up.
/checks the jp. wiki
Old 2013-05-10, 23:42   Link #343
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Hopefully that doesn't mean that you'll have to start from scratch in order to hit the actual true route. All that time and effort, orz.
Old 2013-05-11, 00:23   Link #344
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

The choice with North Marshal and Aru is somewhat tricky without a guide as you do not see the immediate effects. The dwarves were also easily missable too.

//

Finally got around to make that last two madou battleships... how the fuck can you lose a war with that abomination? The final dragon you fuse (which require a lot less effort I guess) is nothing compared to your battleship.

Couldn;t finish true route tonight as I wrapped up the last bit of events, hopefully I cleared all flags for true end... Can't wait til I conquer the world using a full monster army.

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2013-05-11 at 03:08.
Old 2013-05-11, 03:21   Link #345
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemisphere View Post
What? No real angels?!

Brb torches and pitchforks, this means war! Having no angels to corrupt and slowly mind break play patty cake with is no fun!
There is one, but she's working in the brothel
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 03:47   Link #346
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
The choice with North Marshal and Aru is somewhat tricky without a guide as you do not see the immediate effects. The dwarves were also easily missable too.

//

Finally got around to make that last two madou battleships... how the fuck can you lose a war with that abomination? The final dragon you fuse (which require a lot less effort I guess) is nothing compared to your battleship.

Couldn;t finish true route tonight as I wrapped up the last bit of events, hopefully I cleared all flags for true end... Can't wait til I conquer the world using a full monster army.
Ships can't level up, and you can't mass produce them easily

Those twisted dragons on the other hand.. once you fuse them you can just buy them from the merc center. And they have ZERO upkeep. ZERO UPKEEP. Time to zerg rush everyone that is not dead yet.

On the other hand, there's nothing that is better at destroying walls and building than the madou ships.
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 11:35   Link #347
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Speaking of which I should really buy a dragon and use it to kill orfan...
Old 2013-05-11, 11:59   Link #348
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

I had also yesterday the painful experience to invade a town in Orfan's territory that had the walls with guns on top firing at my poor characters X_X. The good thing was that when the enemy on their turn tried to attack me I didn't have to do anything and let the guns do the work .

On another note: I still have no clue why my true-route run failed. I'm also sure that I saw the two scenes with the light-kingdom princess where she treated wounded soldiers and at least one scene with Aru before entering combat. Maybe I also needed for each doll the dialogue pre-battle where Weiss said something like "Let's go *insert doll name*"?
Or my dled savefile was treated as a normal new game, even though I could access all inherited data like money, units, levels, etc (the middle screen section).
Old 2013-05-11, 12:05   Link #349
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

I don't think non-recognition of savefiles would be a problem. Maybe it's a missed flag somewhere?
Old 2013-05-11, 13:01   Link #350
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
I had also yesterday the painful experience to invade a town in Orfan's territory that had the walls with guns on top firing at my poor characters X_X. The good thing was that when the enemy on their turn tried to attack me I didn't have to do anything and let the guns do the work .

On another note: I still have no clue why my true-route run failed. I'm also sure that I saw the two scenes with the light-kingdom princess where she treated wounded soldiers and at least one scene with Aru before entering combat. Maybe I also needed for each doll the dialogue pre-battle where Weiss said something like "Let's go *insert doll name*"?
Or my dled savefile was treated as a normal new game, even though I could access all inherited data like money, units, levels, etc (the middle screen section).
you probably picked the wrong option when Weisshart and Aru were moon gazing

Edit: Or maybe you are on true history route, but you didn't realize it. Don't rest after beating the undead general.
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell

Last edited by Key Board; 2013-05-11 at 13:22.
Old 2013-05-11, 13:47   Link #351
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Lune's scream when Eida died gets a :O, :O x2'ed when she added the desuno to her sentence.

lets hope I am on the true route.

There is a madou fortress right next to north capital that is a giant pain in the ass to break if you are low lvl, are you referring to that? Anything you deploy would be immediately bombarded by the madou walls: I end up just equipping everyone with mikos (imo they are the best units: they have average physical defense but very high magic defense with decent holy magic damage. Most enemies have lower magic resistances than physical resistances).

//

Phew, the game did not end after the ghost died... was freaked out after narrator started speaking.

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2013-05-11 at 13:59.
Old 2013-05-11, 14:03   Link #352
Key Board
Carbon

No

It's literally a giant mech, and penultimate final boss of the game
Old 2013-05-11, 14:18   Link #353
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

wow... i nvr knew there are so many hidden areas in the game... the areas to the west and the ones near the middle all opened up. I think I am on true route now that orfus and eida died and I am still playing?
Old 2013-05-11, 14:35   Link #354
Key Board
Carbon

Yes, you are

You'll have to do 3 more red missions, (you'll know when they come)

then defeat the final boss
Old 2013-05-11, 15:26   Link #355
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Spoiler for true route:

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2013-05-11 at 15:46.
Old 2013-05-11, 15:54   Link #356
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Phew, finally got the true ending. I'm still unsure what went wrong, but maybe I missed the final event with Eida.
Spoiler for True History:
Old 2013-05-11, 16:54   Link #357
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemisphere View Post
I don't think non-recognition of savefiles would be a problem. Maybe it's a missed flag somewhere?
A older save file wouldn't work if the game got patched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
Spoiler for true route:
Spoiler for You shouldn't play with dolls...:
Old 2013-05-11, 18:30   Link #358
Key Board
Carbon

Spoiler:

they didn't have an ETA

maybe in Ikusa Megami 3 / Genrin 3 / Kamidori 2 / whatever

speaking of which..

Spoiler:

I see a pattern here, Eushully
Old 2013-05-11, 20:40   Link #359
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

- The music in the 2nd last final fight (against giant Aru robot) is amazing. I can't stop saying how much I liked the music in the game.

Spoiler:

I got to say, the story of Kokakou is better than the one in soukoku, which is infinitely better than kamidori's sunshine and rainbow and tree hugging.

//

After finishing true route, other routes just feel really plain...
Old 2013-05-11, 21:14   Link #360
Key Board
Carbon

according to the ending the other nations feared him at first as a savage general who led a coup and took the throne of the empire for himself

but then he sought to make peaceful diplomatic relationships with his neighbors

they also sent investigation teams to find about about the madoukokaku, the black drop, the giant madou weapon that annihilated Yun Gasul's capital and the divine relic they created to destroy the black drop

in the end they found nothing, and Weisshart censored history

he remained a mystery for years to come

I guess he will reincarnate one day to keep his promise... and maybe fix the present day Melkia post Ikusa Megami 2, because it's really disappointing

Tags
eukleia, eushully, kamidori, kokakou, srpg