AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2013-01-14, 13:18   Link #2481
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
Many cultures don't have a heaven-like afterlife concept and personally I prefer these ideas... life sucks, dying sucks, and so should the afterlife In Bleach it somewhat resembles Hades(Rukongai), Mount Olympus(King's realm), Elysian Fields(Seireitei) and Tartaros(Hueco Mundo) from greek mythology.
there's still a heaven and hell though right? i thought that a couple of the espada who were killed went to hell, but maybe that was just filler and not part of kubo's world?

Quote:
we know from the House of Kuchiki and the former noble House of Shiba that they are real families who give birth to the next generation

Rukia's adoption for instance was against the rules and considered a scandal
it makes sense in a way since to have nobility they need to have the genetics, but it doesnt add up for me to have births in SS. cant that potentially unbalance things? also it doesnt really make sense anyway to have spirit bodies having kids, but whatever... lol
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 13:40   Link #2482
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I have a question.

Why do Hiyori and Shinji hate humans? What the HELL did the humans do to be hated?

........ -pushes wars and murders away from the screen_ "Sssh! Shut up!"
Old 2013-03-05, 16:07   Link #2483
Maxtro

Will the anime ever be coming back?

I miss watching Bleach on Tuesdays.
Maxtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-12, 12:02   Link #2484
JustRob

Spoiler:
Old 2013-04-22, 12:20   Link #2485
DarthDestroiar

Well after a 2 years break from bleachm i finished the anime today dont know if i will start reading the manga... Im hoping it gets animated, but im reading some stuff, and this arc seems the best since the soul souciety arc and for lots of people bleach was the best manga of the main 3.
DarthDestroiar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-24, 13:42   Link #2486
LifeILL

Can anyone recommend which Bleach soundtrack is the best?

I'm still fairly new into the show, I'm only on episode 72 so far, but I've noticed the score improved dramatically during the Bount Arc, before that the score is really forgettable but the Bount Arc they really stepped it up.
LifeILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-15, 01:25   Link #2487
IceCreamKimi

I originally posted in the General Anime forum but got gently redirected here

My original post was this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCreamKimi

I am interested in starting a collection of this anime series but I have a few things I need to know before I begin to invest any money.

Firstly, I have never read any of the manga and am a complete newbie to the series. I have become interested in collecting the anime since I have heard it is one of the best anime series produced. I don't really have any interest in reading the manga but I do want to start watching the anime series.

From what I have read the anime series ends on episode 366 however the manga is still being produced. So from this, does the anime series have a proper ending even though the manga is still going or does it just end abruptly?

So to get to the point I don't want to waste money buying all the series if at the end I'm left with an unsatisfactory conclusion. Again please keep in mind that I have no knowledge of the manga, so if there is anything from the manga that is missing in the anime it won't bother me. What I am looking for is if the anime series can be watched from beginning to end and be a satisfactory experience just by itself, or will I be left hanging and regretting it?
Some of the replies I got before that thread was closed implied that the anime starts off well but is killed by filler arcs and writing issues as the series progresses. Some posters were a bit more vocal and called this one of the worst anime series ever.

I am a quite forgiving guy when it comes to overlooking flaws in anime series as long as they provide me with entertainment and a decent ending. So if you guys had no knowledge of the manga and just watched the anime would you be happy with it? Does it leave you with a satisfying ending after the final episode even though it is not the true ending since the manga continues?
IceCreamKimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-15, 10:27   Link #2488
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCreamKimi View Post
Some of the replies I got before that thread was closed implied that the anime starts off well but is killed by filler arcs and writing issues as the series progresses. Some posters were a bit more vocal and called this one of the worst anime series ever.
it's an awesome anime series. there are a lot of shitty fillers and boring episodes, but there are also a lot of awesome episodes. some bleach episodes and partial canon arcs are top-notch.

Quote:
I am a quite forgiving guy when it comes to overlooking flaws in anime series as long as they provide me with entertainment and a decent ending. So if you guys had no knowledge of the manga and just watched the anime would you be happy with it? Does it leave you with a satisfying ending after the final episode even though it is not the true ending since the manga continues?
stop at episode 310. after that there is a filler arc and then the awful canon arc that got the show canceled. 310 ends the series the best
Old 2013-12-17, 19:03   Link #2489
Tornado The Dragon
A.K.A Big Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxtro View Post
Will the anime ever be coming back?

I miss watching Bleach on Tuesdays.
Same here. No definitive word on it yet. But I would expect it to once the mangaa reaches far enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I have a question.

Why do Hiyori and Shinji hate humans? What the HELL did the humans do to be hated?

........ -pushes wars and murders away from the screen_ "Sssh! Shut up!"
haha lol

I think they're just trying to be edgy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Spoiler:
I hope so. Watch Uryuu get Chad'd during this arc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCreamKimi View Post
I originally posted in the General Anime forum but got gently redirected here

My original post was this:

I have bee reading Bleach and watching it for over 3 years now. But personally I can't see myself ever buying anything of it.

I would recommend Noblesse, City of Darkness, Dragonball, Attack on Titan, One Piece, Death Note, Code Geass, yugioh, Needless, Blackcat, hellsling, etc.

Your call man but I wouldn't do it personally.
Old 2014-08-04, 06:53   Link #2490
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

I have a question . Until the double zangetsu , ichigo powers where suppresed . Does it means that ichigo can use in the possible future mugetsu without loosing his shinigami powers?
Old 2014-08-05, 02:12   Link #2491
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoMuseveni View Post
I have a question . Until the double zangetsu , ichigo powers where suppresed . Does it means that ichigo can use in the possible future mugetsu without loosing his shinigami powers?
I think that form of his power is not going to be possible again. He hasn't used anything but his Shinigami powers since the Quincy arc started.
Old 2015-06-20, 08:57   Link #2492
dark44

which chapter anime end?
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-20, 11:47   Link #2493
schedmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark44 View Post
which chapter anime end?
For your sake, I'll give you the answer by private message.
schedmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-05, 05:08   Link #2494
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

What on Earth is going on with Kubo at the moment? :

bleach-author-tite-kubo-bids-farewell-to-twitter
bleach-author-tite-kubo-seeks-to-protect-image-online
Old 2015-09-05, 13:32   Link #2495
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
I went over to that Japanese site that was linked for a source and it looks like people are constantly putting out photoshopped or just incorrect images of Kubo for whatever comedic or trolling purposes. It sounds like Kubo is just tired of it and has personally boycotted twitter
Old 2017-06-03, 15:39   Link #2496
Sparda4
Dark Knight

Has Ichigo shown traits that fused Tensa Zangetsu had towards the end of the blood war ? Can't really tell because if "The Blade IS ME" is true no matter what then Ichigo should reflect Tensa Zangetsu in bankai and vica versa. (Didn't know where to post this so i put it here.)
Old 2017-06-30, 21:17   Link #2497
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I wonder if Kubo is a Shinsengumi fan. I mean Toshiro Hitsugaya sounds like the vice-commander from the Shinsengumi, Toshizo Hijikata, whereas the first Espada appears to wield their own fighting stances
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-06, 18:48   Link #2498
alex_drian

This is a list of plot points never explained in Bleach that I took of somewhere and I think that is right, what do you think?

Major plot points unexplained

>Yhwach being the son of the Soul King
>Aizen motivations to hate the Soul King
>Yhwach motivations to hate the Soul King
>The Soul King organs
>Is the Soul King awake or sleeping?
>What is the Soul King in the first place
>Zanka No Tachi never used or mentioned again after being stolen
>How Uryuu survived Auswahlen twice
>Yhwach not being able to leave the shadow realm for too long
>Why Yhwach couldn't see the future where Uryuu shot him with the Silver Arrow?
>The Vandenreich's backstory and what they've been doing for 1000 years
>Why Yamamoto spared Yhwach 1000 years ago
>Urahara´s endgame agenda and last words that went nowhere
>Yhwach warning going nowhere as well

Minor character plot lines unresolved

>Halibel's fate
>Lille Barro's fate
>Komamura and Iba on their way to the Palace
>Why the Royal Guard not fighting or appearing at all?
>Hisagi's training
>Yachiru having Shikai despite being a sword spirit
>Rukia's first visit to the human world which she doesn't remember
>Matsumoto's soul and alleged importance in the final arc
>How and why did Uryu survive Yhwach's racial cleaning as a kid despite being impure?
>What Stern Ritter K and N stood for
>What did Renji ask Urahara?
>What are the two kids who live with Urahara?
>Orihime powers
>Orihime's implied inner corruption from the HM arc
>Ichigo's sisters being implied to have powers
>what was Karin doing that seemed suspicious when Ichigo lost his powers?
>Tatsuki developing spiritual sensitivity
>The purpose of the Soul tickets that Kyoraku gave to Tatsuki, Keigo, and Mizuiro
>How you become a vasto lorde class hollow
>The name of Ichigo's Fullbring
>How and why Ginjo became a shinigami
>Kubo's original idea of Hell realm arc
>Who are the other immortal prisoners in the SS Prison
>How and when Isshin learned about Final Getsuga Tensho
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-06, 22:49   Link #2499
Galaxian

The Uryuu questions were not confirmed, but it was heavily implied that Antithesis somehow made him immune to the All Mighty abilities, including Auswahlen and future sight.

A lot of of the other questions have been answered in the post-series novels:

--The Soul King is actually a prisoner of Soul Society's "Nobel Families" and it's them that the Royal Guard actually answers to.
--The Soul King's limbs are removed as part of the ritual to make him the linchpin.
--Aizen's anger towards Soul Society stems from him knowing the truth about the Soul King and the Nobel Families.
--Halibel was rescue after Yhwach defeat and she's still the leader of the remaining Arrancar who currently have a truce with the Shinigami.
--Lille is still technically alive, as the bunch of birds he turned into. Some where killed, but a some managed to get away.
--The Royal Guard were actually killed after Yhwach revived the Schutzstaffel, but as long as the Royal Palace continues to exist the RG can be brought back to life, so Ichibee revived them after the battle.
--The soul tickets, and by extension the whole "Ichigo probably won't be able to come back" plotline, was Kyoraku's and Ichibee's "contingency plan" in case the Soul King was killed. They were going to force Ichigo into becoming the new Soul King (limp amputation ritual and all), but after the battle they realized that they could just use Yhwach remains as the new linchpin so there was no need to kidnap Ichigo.

As for Hisagi's training and Ginjo's backstory, it still being addressed in the in the Can't Fear Your Own World novel, which is about half way through.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-06, 23:24   Link #2500
Wandering Soul

Those answers make Soul Society sound even more shady and sinister than it did the series. It was always implied that there were seedier things going on there, but I wasn't expecting that.

Tags
q&a