Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-03-03, 15:08   Link #1261
MercFH
I can't win this one
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to MercFH
I cant wait to see GAR tsukune......assuming Gonzo decides to do it right.
MercFH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-03, 15:43   Link #1262
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hmm, MercFH are you thinking that GAR-Tsukune will show up during the next ep as well?
Old 2008-03-03, 23:51   Link #1263
Westlo
Lets be reality

I really don't think he will... and we're obviously ruining it for the anime only viewers if we continue this discussion.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-03, 23:52   Link #1264
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Its just too bad this show don't have its own boards >_>......
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 06:56   Link #1265
Snuffle
likes cute things

Lukily I already read far enough in the manga to know somewhat of what you all are talking about... But... Why aren't SOME of you using spoiler tags??
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 08:25   Link #1266
MercFH
I can't win this one
*Fansubber

Tsukune turning GAR isn't really a spoiler i'd say lol.
Old 2008-03-04, 08:26   Link #1267
UPR

Okay this happens in the manga in chapter 32 but they did it in ep9. What im saying they took a detail from a chapter way ahead for this ep.

Spoiler for just in case.:
Old 2008-03-04, 08:34   Link #1268
MercFH
I can't win this one
*Fansubber

It's ironic that I like Kurumu more in the Manga, but Mizore wins the anime. altho Kurumu is getting alot better as a character in the anime. at first she was shown as being WAY to slutty......and in the manga her boobs are not THAT big.....lol
so kurumu is winning a lil more now for me.....guess it's time to change my avatar lol

hopefully she'll develop more as a character soon
Old 2008-03-04, 08:38   Link #1269
Westlo
Lets be reality

Kurumu gets a few really good scenes in the manga so it's no surprise that manga readers would have a better impression of her.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 09:07   Link #1270
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercFH View Post
It's ironic that I like Kurumu more in the Manga, but Mizore wins the anime. altho Kurumu is getting alot better as a character in the anime. at first she was shown as being WAY to slutty......and in the manga her boobs are not THAT big.....lol
so kurumu is winning a lil more now for me.....guess it's time to change my avatar lol

hopefully she'll develop more as a character soon
I don’t see her breast as being larger than her manga counterpart but even if it was slightly bigger, watching 21 episodes of Dragonaut I’ve come to appreciate her breast size

My favourite episode will of course be episode 2, <3 Kurumu.

I always thought I've heard Tsukune voice somewhere before, Daisuke Kisho plays Samatarou Kamiyama in Kamisama Kazoku, that who he reminded me of when I first heard Tsukune voice which wasn't until I did some research.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 09:37   Link #1271
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Kisho also did Luppi (the temporary no. 6 Espada, who lost to Toshiro) in Bleach.
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 10:22   Link #1272
MercFH
I can't win this one
*Fansubber

i dunno her breasts are def way bigger. and she seems more like "flirty" than in the manga. I think they just kinda threw her in as the "big breasted" girl in the animu.....which saddens me.
because Succubus's=hawt
Old 2008-03-04, 10:49   Link #1273
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercFH View Post
i dunno her breasts are def way bigger. and she seems more like "flirty" than in the manga. I think they just kinda threw her in as the "big breasted" girl in the animu.....which saddens me.
because Succubus's=hawt
I don't see Kurumu being Slutty in the anime, it could be that your just not used seeing characters being animated longer then what a few frame from the manga can do. And as for big breast she doesn't even compare to Mutsumi or Naru melon from Love Hina. To me Kurumu breast are just more bouncy but far from large.

BTW I Disagree with calling Kurumu slutty, the negative perception of the word 'slut' doesn't describe Kurumu in anyway. While she's willing to let Tsukune into her pants she is just a girl in love and devoted to one person alone.

EDIT 1:
Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan
Kisho also did Luppi (the temporary no. 6 Espada, who lost to Toshiro) in Bleach.
Lol, I haven't touch Bleach since they went into filler arc, now let’s never talk about it again.... disappointment doesn't describe how I feel about shounen shows that spans longer with fillers. The only exception to this is D.Gray Man, here me hoping D.gray man won't turn into the same wreak as Bleach and Naruto.
Old 2008-03-04, 11:03   Link #1274
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Do get a different feel from the anime and manga versions of Kurumu. Of course maybe its just because the anime hasn't been able to get deeper into her. Aside from fighting with Yukari and dropping Tsukune into her chest . But at least what you can always get is her loyalty and care for Tsukune.
Old 2008-03-04, 12:18   Link #1275
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Im glad i have the manga to get my vampire fix even though im caught up with the chapters. I think things are really going to start moving soon. Just not sure how much material they will change for the anime. So far i have not had too many complaints about the changes.
Old 2008-03-04, 12:44   Link #1276
MercFH
I can't win this one
*Fansubber

yeah but she seems more "caring" about Tsukune in the manga....in the anime alot of the times she's just "swooning" over him.
using the term slutty was wrong on my part. but she seems just like..well I mean she's always rubbing her huge bewbz up on him. but it doesn't happen THAT often in the manga.
plus in the manga they dont compare her breasts to something every 5 seconds like in the anime lol. not that the anime is bad, but theirs def a slightly different feel.
I honestly wish an episode with her and Tsukune would come out....without her just trying to get with him........
Old 2008-03-04, 14:53   Link #1277
pac2is
Shinsengumi captain

mmmm...shall i start watching Rosario + Vampire? Dunno if its good o.o
Any suggestions, or some tips maybe?
pac2is is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 15:00   Link #1278
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Watch it, its good and its getting better, if you're not into a ton of fan service and it becomes a deciding factor, I suggest staying away from it. But, its hitting the point of bad-assery though
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 15:12   Link #1279
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by pac2is View Post
mmmm...shall i start watching Rosario + Vampire? Dunno if its good o.o
Any suggestions, or some tips maybe?

Why not just download the first two episodes and judge it for yourself?

It’s fanservice and harem fun with a bit of monster twist mix into it. If you’re expecting a plot to show up soon, you’re surely going to be disappointed. So what’s good about the anime, the character design and its usage of vivid colours that makes the character look more alive. Nana Mizuki in a lead role, who also sung the OP/ED, “Dancing in the velvet moon” is my current favourite.

There’s alot of pantsu shoots but they seem to be decreasing with each episode, the overall story is quite formulaic but if you’re looking for some fun and a cast of cute girls, it’s not a bad anime overall.

Side note: lol, I can't wait to check out the dvd, who knows maybe there's no pantsu shoot at all

EDIT 1: just watch episode 2 again, love the scene with Kurumu crying, sif make Kurumu cry bad Moka
Old 2008-03-04, 16:35   Link #1280
MercFH
I can't win this one
*Fansubber

basically what he said ^^
i mean if you've read the manga u'll like it alot moar.
but either way it's a cute fun show. with.....not much plot lol.
but u will love the characters.
I do like Tsukune for being a male lead. and Moka's voice is too cute

Tags
ecchi, romance, shounen, vampire