Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2009-08-08, 02:48   Link #1
JoeStoppable
I'm Unstoppable

Send a message via AIM to JoeStoppable
Looking for a Logo

Ok so I am starting up a new podcast (our other one got shut down by our sponsors for too many hateful comments against steve jobs. It was funny because our sponsors were a sister company of Apple so I don't know why they sponsored us in the first place). Either ways we have a whole new crew with me. Its been a little rough but we are getting there. The podcast is called the "2 Guys and Joe" podcast.

Basically we need a logo. We are looking for maybe a really cool photoshoped version of the podcast name, maybe animated versions of us (2 asian guys, 1 with glasses, and a black guy with a mini fro). Its completely up to you. We aren't really looking for a banner, but more of a logo that we can do on shirts, and put up on our website and stuff.

Either ways we are looking for submissions, you can send us multiple logos, and we are having a contest that is ending at the end of this month. The winner will get a prize BTW and you will get one of the first shirts with the logo printed on it. As well as props for making the logo of course.

The site is still under a lot of construction, so we are pretty much just using WordPress for right now till our web designer finishes the site. But we need that logo and we are asking anyone and everyone to post here with any submissions.

If you have anymore questions please feel free to PM me.

P.S. Big thanks to all the Forum Mods for letting us post this up here. Much appreciation and thanks go out to you guys
JoeStoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-08, 10:31   Link #2
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
how about this unused concept of mine?
Spoiler for tidy:
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-08, 11:04   Link #3
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Wouldn't the subject matter have a lot to do with how the logo looks? That would help. Also, if you're looking for animated versions of yourself, you'd need to post your pictures since no one knows what you look like.

As for your, "animated versions of us" idea, you could always do something like....
Spoiler for Picture:

Where you have your silhouettes facing a certain way above text. It seems suitable enough for a t-shirt and a logo, I guess. [Thanks for the picture, Geek Squad]
Of course, that'd require a lot more work, since it's a basic idea. You'd have to style the text to better fit your purposes and just because it's horrible. You'd have to plan out where your silhouettes were facing to make the best composition, and so forth.

Just throwing out an idea. I'd help, but I don't have the time.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-08, 21:33   Link #4
JoeStoppable
I'm Unstoppable

Dragun HEX I dont know what that is supposed to be. If you can maybe explain it a little?

OceanBlue It looks very good, let me show it to the other people and they will give me the comments about what they liked and what they maybe want changed. I like it myself, we are looking a lot of submissions right now and I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. Like I said the contest is ending at the end of september. So you'll have plenty of time.
Old 2009-08-09, 00:39   Link #5
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

No, that isn't a submission. It's an idea that I might have done if I had enough time, but I want to see if others like it. I don't like it enough to submit it.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-09, 06:53   Link #6
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeStoppable View Post
Dragun HEX I dont know what that is supposed to be. If you can maybe explain it a little?
its just an art style example, heck! i even don't know what it is,
despite i made it myself, hence the "unused concept" name...

well i just call it "saber tooth" for a while...

btw, speaking of artwork

i just realized after watching the G.I.Joe movie trailers,
how about photoshop the "G.I.Joe" logo into "2 guys & Joe"?

& i hope were not getting SUED by Hasbro because of it....
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"

Last edited by Patriot's Blade; 2009-08-09 at 07:54.
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-15, 01:37   Link #7
JoeStoppable
I'm Unstoppable

We are still looking for a logo, please!!!