Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-28, 18:38   Link #20261
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
That means Lelouch will have an advantage against Schneizel. =O
That's just the benevolent half though, it has a 50% chance of dieing next episode. The bitter part is immortal... but it manifests in the form of FREIJA.
Old 2008-08-28, 18:39   Link #20262
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Negro View Post
Damn Gino is higher than Nina
Mostly because of all the Tristan upgrade talk, a possible fight with Suzaku, a possible sacrifice, and because Nina is not currently involved with anything at all raising her chances.
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist
Poor Xingke, can't catch a break.
Well, never be introduced with a "death cough."

As for Var's benevolent half, yeah. 50% seems likely.
But I think Var forgot his "old woman bitch a lot" part.
Old 2008-08-28, 18:39   Link #20263
Baixinho

Quote:
Nah, I'm convinced trolls are actually devices set up by ingenious programmers which jumbles random words together with characters set together with the lowest spelling and grammar possible. Whenever a reply is made, a new automated answer which has nothing to do with the subject at hand is brought up.
Makes sense
Old 2008-08-28, 18:39   Link #20264
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
There were posts earlier about who will die and what not eh? Well, last week I posted my predictions on that with each characters probability of death. How about an update on that eh? Why? Because I was bored... again. And because I love ya.

Spoiler for for size:

That seems about right. I've already stated my likely hood Gino will die. He's just never added anything to the story. He's the only character who still has no knowledge of Zero, Lelouch, or the Geass. He adds nothing to the plot.
Just think about it. As a pilot has he ever even had some great victory? We've seen him take out two simple guards when he appeared in Tristan, killed one of the Four Holly Swords of Toudo, and he was stuck in the corridor; and a few minor fighters.
His character's focus has been almost completely about Suzaku.

Things look bad for C.C. story wise. It's how she went back for Cheese-kun. That shows us that she knew she'd never be back to the Ikaruga. Not clear why though.

You also know that Albion will just own the Galahad. When frames first appear they always have total victories. Like how Guren SEITEN didn't just defeat Luciano. Kallen completely turned him into vapor.
Quote:
Mostly because of all the Tristan upgrade talk, a possible fight with Suzaku, a possible sacrifice, and because Nina is not currently involved with anything at all raising her chances.
I agree, but then I think. Why upgrade the Tristan if it doesn't have a pilot. Maybe one of these other KoR will pilot. There is that one shown in the profiles on the offical Code Geass site. She's in a flight suit, but no sign what she pilots.
Old 2008-08-28, 18:39   Link #20265
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baixinho View Post
I am not sure Gino would be that high
And I actually think Lelouch would belong to the lower group : if he is to atone for his sins, I think he should live on to take on the responsibility of building and maintaining the world in the name of which he committed all his crimes. I see death as the easy way out for Lelouch, so it would be a bit disappointing if it happened.

I pretty much agree with everything else.
Gino is being put higher up because of the Tristan Twin we're all speculating about and the sudden appearance of a Ko4.

Quote:

Well, never be introduced with a "death cough."

As for Var's benevolent half, yeah. 50% seems likely.
But I think Var forgot his "old woman bitch a lot" part.
I included it for you, at the very bottom of the list.
Old 2008-08-28, 18:40   Link #20266
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
no
troll are human
nothing mechanical could be this anoying
unless microsoft made it
Old 2008-08-28, 18:43   Link #20267
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Here I go... I donīwant to start a shipping war again, the one behind looks pretty intense but I just canīt leave this wthout posting so... please just read it and donīt began a shipping...
Those lines can be say when CC and Kallen are together and Lelouch is going to say goodbye to both of them something like that... when he turns on Kallen she says what her gums says (I dont want to post it Im to lazy to search for the quote) and then CC tells himhis line while he is going but of them telling him to come back in their way... Kallen not wanting to hear him because she knows it might mean he will not come back, and CC telling him he should come back..
Thatīs all...
Old 2008-08-28, 18:45   Link #20268
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baixinho View Post
I am not sure Gino would be that high
Been covered a lot. But if he sacrifices himself for Suzaku's sake, and because I think he will be involved in a fight like that.
Quote:
And I actually think Lelouch would belong to the lower group : if he is to atone for his sins, I think he should live on to take on the responsibility of building and maintaining the world in the name of which he committed all his crimes. I see death as the easy way out for Lelouch, so it would be a bit disappointing if it happened.
Lelouch I have at 50% because... well, that is how i always pictured him at. 50-50 chance of survival. I don;t think that has changed either. Heck, I thought about raising him a little but I kept him there because I kept Schniezel and Suzaku there.

Thanks for the complements though guys. I think I will update it each week from now on too. Should be fun to keep up with it.
Old 2008-08-28, 18:45   Link #20269
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellington2612 View Post
Here I go... I donīwant to start a shipping war again the one behing looks pretty intense but I just canīt leave this wthout posting so please jst read it and donīt began a shipping...
Those lines can be say when CC and Kallen are together and Lelouch is going to say goodbye to both of them something like that... when he turns on Kallen she says what her gums says (I dont want to post it Im to lazy to search for the quote) and then CC tells himhis line while he is going but of them telling him to come back in their way... Kallen not wanting to hear him because she knows it might mean he will not come back, and CC telling him he should come back..
Thatīs all...

Alright, I admit it, I'm lost. ( TT _ TT )
Old 2008-08-28, 18:45   Link #20270
Baixinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Gino is being put higher up because of the Tristan Twin we're all speculating about and the sudden appearance of a Ko4.
Ah ok. Makes more sense now.
Old 2008-08-28, 18:48   Link #20271
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Quote:

Where did you get lost?
Old 2008-08-28, 18:50   Link #20272
Micante

Quote:
Where did you get lost?
I didn't read any of the character quotes and I'm not sure what you mean by Kallen's gums.
Old 2008-08-28, 18:51   Link #20273
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Where did you get lost?
In Laharl's castle.
Old 2008-08-28, 18:52   Link #20274
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
In Laharl's castle.
I'm at the Maritsu Evil Academy now, I left Laharl with the other Prinnies, but Mao made me his slave.
Old 2008-08-28, 18:54   Link #20275
Ring

Quote:
I didn't read any of the character quotes and I'm not sure what you mean by Kallen's gums.
She's speculating off of these posted by Koshimizu.
Old 2008-08-28, 18:54   Link #20276
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Quote:
Ok that makes a misunderstood.... many pages ago koshimizu posted about gums tahat are coming out n october each one with a pictura of Kallen and CC and a quote from them that seems will be say in the future... if you can search for Kohimizu last posts... I donīt remeber which page and Im too lazy to search for it...
Old 2008-08-28, 18:54   Link #20277
Baixinho

Quote:

These are the buble gum spoilers :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
Fuel for speculation... or fuel for ship war? *looks around sheepishly*

Speaking of the hottest topic in 2ch lately... Hobby Japan this month gives a small photo of the Card Gum vol2. People found there are quotes written on the cards, and tried to read from the tiny pic. Since these cards will be released in October, the quotes are from later episodes.

Spoiler for C.C.:

Spoiler for Kallen:
Old 2008-08-28, 18:54   Link #20278
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ring View Post
He's speculating off of these posted by Koshimizu.
And he's saying that they could be the last lines both of them give to Lelouch before he goes off to the final confrontation with Schneizel.
Old 2008-08-28, 18:55   Link #20279
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ring View Post
She's speculating off of these posted by Koshimizu.
I see, what does it say on the gums?

EDIT: Nevermind, so that is what's on the gums.
Old 2008-08-28, 18:55   Link #20280
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
More bored than bored.

BTW Since a few days you seem to stay up late in the evening XD
I know but I'm going to bed now, somehow I started spending my evening hours on gaming and then afterwards still check the boards and do my daily torrent run as well lol, I'm turning in a night creature, it slowlly started over the past couple of months but I can still sleep out no internship yet, but more on that topic through the profile page chat bla =P good night Narona, I can't take it anymore or I'll need to make some breakfast too bad I got no milk nothing, I have to get some tommorow >.<
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories