AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2011-01-23, 03:41   Link #181
mikeyp

Question Stuck on last bad ending

I'm stuck on 31 of 33 bad endings. I don't have #8 (and therefore #25) and can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

I'm following the walkthrough that comes with the translation and GundamAce's guide on page 2. The problem seems to be...

Spoiler for bad end:

I looked through the translation scripts as well, but I couldn't piece it together. Can you guys help?

Many thanks. This thread has been a godsend.
mikeyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-23, 09:56   Link #182
cloudscream

This is copied from my post from the VNDB boards.

Quote:
Ok, I checked GundamAce's guide, checked this, and played again through the game. I have some few corrections and clarifications...
Spoiler:
cloudscream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-23, 10:04   Link #183
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Okay, I'll try altering my guide to reflect this. Would someone mind testing my new instructions to see if they work?
GundamAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-23, 13:37   Link #184
mikeyp

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamAce View Post
Okay, I'll try altering my guide to reflect this. Would someone mind testing my new instructions to see if they work?
It worked. And that was the worst ending in the game, in my opinion. *shudders*

Thanks for your help, gents.
mikeyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-23, 16:24   Link #185
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

No problem.

Thanks to cloudstream for finally figuring it out.
Old 2011-01-23, 18:11   Link #186
u43368
Disabled By Request

Yomogi crazy end was great, turned the plot into some crazy psycho horror stuff.

Spoiler for Mayazumi:
u43368 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-23, 19:48   Link #187
Elvin

^Ouch. I'd say it's normal to be bitchy in that situation. She just had a harder time adapting than the others.
Elvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-24, 06:44   Link #188
Katsu Koneko
明日がある

Send a message via AIM to Katsu Koneko
Thank you cloudstream! <3

Now I finally have all the endings done!

Although 97% xD; Wonder if I should still go through and get 100%...

...I still have this one CG to get however...

http://www.kgptzac.info/albums/r11_cg/pages/3-17.html
May I ask how to get it?

My AnimelistMy DeviantartMy Youtube
Index & Spinx banner Made by Pellissier / Keiichi & Rika Icon Made by Nabiki Asakura
Katsu Koneko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-24, 11:19   Link #189
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

I'm missing that one too.

However, I think you get it by choosing to play basketball on Day 3 (or was it 4?) of Satoru's route, then you get that CG during the scene "Insertion". Again, as I don't have it myself, I can't say for certain.
Old 2011-01-28, 02:58   Link #190
desirebluesky
* ahaha.wav *

Send a message via MSN to desirebluesky
>asked about this ending 2 times
>no help
>some other guy asks about it and gets help instantly
feels bad man.

thanks anyway, i only missed that one.

also, poor Mayuzumi needs more love. she was my favourite character along with Hotori.
desirebluesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-28, 09:00   Link #191
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by desirebluesky View Post
>asked about this ending 2 times
>no help
>some other guy asks about it and gets help instantly
feels bad man.

thanks anyway, i only missed that one.

also, poor Mayuzumi needs more love. she was my favourite character along with Hotori.
That's not it. There just was no answer at the time you asked for help, but there was one this time.
Old 2011-02-03, 16:04   Link #192
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Hey, I just got the second Remember11 Drama CD. It doesn't continue the story (shame) but it does contain a few other interesting things.

Spoiler for Remember11 Drama CD:

Last edited by GundamAce; 2011-02-03 at 16:25.
Old 2011-02-12, 15:59   Link #193
Celestie

It's probably oooold stuff but I am kinda confused about how to get an ending that requires another ending from the other character route. Do you have to get, say, the bad ending in Kokoro's route and then play Satoru's route? And the choices won't affect the outcoming bad ending or so?
Celestie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 16:24   Link #194
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestie View Post
It's probably oooold stuff but I am kinda confused about how to get an ending that requires another ending from the other character route. Do you have to get, say, the bad ending in Kokoro's route and then play Satoru's route? And the choices won't affect the outcoming bad ending or so?
It works like this: You have to get a certain bad ending from one of the character's routes, save to the system data, then you have to play the other character's route and get up to roughly the same point you were in that other route. If you did it correctly, then you get that bad ending.
Old 2011-02-12, 16:43   Link #195
Celestie

Quote:
It works like this: You have to get a certain bad ending from one of the character's routes, save to the system data, then you have to play the other character's route and get up to roughly the same point you were in that other route. If you did it correctly, then you get that bad ending.
Thank you, I'll try it, then!
Old 2011-02-16, 22:54   Link #196
waffo
25% Unknown

Send a message via AIM to waffo Send a message via Yahoo to waffo
Quote:
Hi, I just finished Kokoro's good end yesterday and I'd like some elaboration before I delve into the bad ends. So I'd do one bad end in Kokoro's route and then go start Satoru's path back on the title screen and just progress normally until I hit the point where Kokoro's bad end...ends? And then rinse, lather, repeat with the next Kokoro bad end? Am I not able to just do all (or most) of Kokoro's bad ends before moving onto Satoru's bad ends?

Or is this a bad plan entirely, the whole bad ends before Satoru thing? Should I just go straight for Satoru's good end right after I finished Kokoro's and save the bad ends for last?
waffo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-16, 23:11   Link #197
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffo View Post
Hi, I just finished Kokoro's good end yesterday and I'd like some elaboration before I delve into the bad ends. So I'd do one bad end in Kokoro's route and then go start Satoru's path back on the title screen and just progress normally until I hit the point where Kokoro's bad end...ends? And then rinse, lather, repeat with the next Kokoro bad end? Am I not able to just do all (or most) of Kokoro's bad ends before moving onto Satoru's bad ends?

Or is this a bad plan entirely, the whole bad ends before Satoru thing? Should I just go straight for Satoru's good end right after I finished Kokoro's and save the bad ends for last?
Go straight for Satoru's route. I tried doing all of Kokoro's beforehand, and I ended up having to do her route all over again so that I could progress in Satoru's.
Old 2011-02-17, 11:35   Link #198
Celestie

I know, this has little to do with the endings but teh thread is about Remember11 in general, I guess...

And call me ignorant - that solar wind/geomagnetic storm or however it was called again (I don't have the game here right now) occurence is based on reality?! Wow. To think that it a) would occur in year 2011 when the game's arc number is 11 and thus the year was the closest date that could have as much "11" in dates as possible and b) the solar wind would fit so well into the snow mountain setting of Kokoro's route....the authors chose the date very well. Or the solar wind just had/has the perfect timing. Now if the game had less plotholes, I'd hail to the game for being as realistic as possible with somewhat supernatural occurences (at least they TRY to explain everything scientifically).

...anyway. Let's hope no-one who has to rely on satelite phones will be struck anywhere during this year...
Old 2011-02-18, 15:17   Link #199
waffo
25% Unknown

Send a message via AIM to waffo Send a message via Yahoo to waffo
Quote:
Go straight for Satoru's route. I tried doing all of Kokoro's beforehand, and I ended up having to do her route all over again so that I could progress in Satoru's.
Thanks, I'm on Day 2 now. Satoru's reaction to the whole gender thing is so so so much better than Kokoro's. He's much less serious than I predicted from playing as Kokoro.
waffo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-19, 05:56   Link #200
Katsu Koneko
明日がある

Send a message via AIM to Katsu Koneko
Quote:
I'm missing that one too.

However, I think you get it by choosing to play basketball on Day 3 (or was it 4?) of Satoru's route, then you get that CG during the scene "Insertion". Again, as I don't have it myself, I can't say for certain.
I just got the CG! You're right it's on the basketball route. You have to win the basketball game and then wait to "Insertion". :3

My AnimelistMy DeviantartMy Youtube
Index & Spinx banner Made by Pellissier / Keiichi & Rika Icon Made by Nabiki Asakura
Katsu Koneko is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
visual novel