AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-07-18, 14:16   Link #2041
X207
Gamyūsa

TLR darkness ch9
Spoiler:
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-18, 14:32   Link #2042
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Momo went back through time and talked to the first memorizian and said, I want you to have this one split at just the right time for my harem plan to work, and the first memorizian said, done, oh the hijinks we shall create together^^.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-18, 15:20   Link #2043
Mars Mode

I can actually picture Momo doing that exactly
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-18, 17:17   Link #2044
kagato3

it's pretty simple. Reproduction. It would be impossable to bring any childeren to term if the equipment to do so disappered after only a month and infact they might never ovulate if they didn't split given how messed up their hormons would be and if you mode lock them as female then you end up loseing the male breeding population.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-18, 18:33   Link #2045
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
it's pretty simple. Reproduction. It would be impossable to bring any childeren to term if the equipment to do so disappered after only a month and infact they might never ovulate if they didn't split given how messed up their hormons would be and if you mode lock them as female then you end up loseing the male breeding population.
ty Kagato, thats what i forgot to think about. i dont really mind that they finally split. it will remove the situations where run/ren are in precarious situations with rito.
Old 2011-07-18, 18:48   Link #2046
MAX_COLA_POWER!

X207, I gotta confess that when I first read your comment I was like, DUDE!, THEY'VE SPLIT! WHY DO YOU CARE HOW OR WHY IT HAPPENED!? But what Kagato said makes sense and it's cool that there's no more problems with Run, though Ren will probably chase after Lala nonstop now-v-;;.
Old 2011-07-18, 19:11   Link #2047
X207
Gamyūsa

np max cola, we never did hear much about run/renback story or history b4 in TLR and all of a sudden its gets explained in a chapter. its rather interesting to hear about his/her history either way. not that they'll explain it but i wonder how the mature memorizians survive on thar planet. must suck to be on a desert planet.
Old 2011-07-18, 19:33   Link #2048
Shinn Kamiyra
Enthralled by music

With respect to what Run said in the chapter, I believe the reason Memorzorians are born being both male and female is for survival more so than reproduction or population growth; although one could still make those arguments.

Run herself said that their planet's harsh environment makes food and water scarce, so by sharing a single body between them, the Memorzorians cut the burden of their individual development by half, hence why Run and Ren's condition changed so drastically when on Earth where there's plenty of food and water to be had.

Of course in the case of reproduction, one could take this argument a step further and say that the underlying reason for Memorzorians splitting into their individual bodies once they reach maturity is specifically so that they can then take to bearing children and what not. Though I would still say the essential element of survival takes precedence before this.
Shinn Kamiyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-18, 19:42   Link #2049
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
That would be a big slap to Ishihara
Politicians with stupid bills needs to slapped.
Old 2011-07-19, 09:21   Link #2050
Prime

TT.TT You're ignoring me D:

Anyway, I think that it was just because the both personalities couldn't handle their opposite way of thinking and plus, they're teenagers, hard times for a normal person and they both have to share a lot of problems.
Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-19, 19:17   Link #2051
ForteAnly

If you can't find the scans on those site you mentioned Prime your best bet is just buying the books. The only other thing I can recommend is to search torrent sites like nyaa torrents or tokyo tosho to see if anyone uploaded the whole book in a zip but I doubt it.
ForteAnly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-20, 01:26   Link #2052
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime View Post
Hi, guys.

I'm wondering if you know how may I get the Perfect Data Book and the illustrations that are not in animepaper, oreno imouto or Minitokyo from the Lovey Honey Artbook. I mean, I want them since I knew they would be in sale, but I can´t find them TTmTT
It seems that on most jp. import sites the book has already been out of stock for a few years. So either ebay with luck or I can pm you a link where you may get it the other way. The name is something like "Official Data Book Perfec To LOVEru" right?
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-20, 05:12   Link #2053
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime View Post
TT.TT You're ignoring me D:
That wasn't on purpose! I missed your post since he was at the very bottom of the last page

I got my Love Honey from Yesasia. All the illustrations are already on orenoimouto I believe, so don't expect anything new.

As for the Perfect To Love data book, I never did manage to get a hard copy before it went out of stock (and it still is, apparently). Thankfully for you, it's been scanned recently, check your PMs. In the end, it turned out to be for the best for me as the databook will come out in France translated in November.
Old 2011-07-22, 18:30   Link #2054
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Well, saw the new colored pics of the latest chapters, they are steamy indeed. Forte don't worry, I saw a colored version of the maid Lala, and it's safe to say, there is no carpet to match the drapes^^.
Old 2011-07-22, 23:06   Link #2055
ForteAnly

I just saw the Lala one too. It looks pretty damn good. As for the carpet well lets just wait until another photoshop master takes a crack at it.
ForteAnly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-27, 10:49   Link #2056
Prime

Great, Kanon.

So, before christmas comes, we'll get it translated in english, right? Nice~~ *~*
Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-28, 17:33   Link #2057
watatatow
pottery shop vandal

Jesus. I want this so badly.

http://www.forevergeek.com/2011/07/n...nder-festival/
watatatow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 02:38   Link #2058
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

^
you beat me to it! Man I wish it was a revoltech or a figma or even another poseable figure. Nendo's are cute, but as an action figure guy I want normal not chibi.
Old 2011-07-30, 13:24   Link #2059
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Spoiler for Chapter 10 spoiler pics:
Old 2011-07-30, 13:44   Link #2060
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I foresee epicness!
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen