AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Utawarerumono

Notices

Old 2006-05-01, 14:27   Link #21
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Just received my Utawarerumono software game .... installed without a hitch and a nice music piece intro with animation rather than just creative use of artwork.

Music reminds me a bit of a German artist named Deuter who did some nice stuff back in the late 80s early 90s ... fusion of indian subcontinent and native-american sounds.
Old 2006-05-21, 23:36   Link #22
[H]
Playing my way..

Hyaaa...soo nice

hope here in Singapore got also XD
[H] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-08, 18:40   Link #23
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

I bring everyone Eruruu lovelovelove~

http://www.hobbystock.jp/i.php?o=1&_...Y-GCF-00000370

Aruruu shouldn't be long now. ^^
Old 2006-06-14, 01:56   Link #24
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Head for CDJAPAN and pre-order the 1/8 model of Eruruu. You must have it. Obey the fox-girls. Its in the collectibles section of the site.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview....EY=NEOSL-11250

I've already ordered the one coin series ... so I'm tapped out on this series. I'll probably be in great pain when I have to pass up Karura(sp?).
Old 2006-06-14, 05:43   Link #25
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
DVD Available for Preorder!

Well, my wallet just took another hit:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B000FTXPE4/

Apparently, in the limited edition, you get a bonus DVD that includes among other things a short episode that focuses on comedy. I guess we get to see some of the funnier moments that they had to take out because of constraints...

The limited edition includes volume 1 (episodes 1-4) and volume 2 (episodes 5-7) along with the extra DVD.
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-25, 09:34   Link #26
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Heh, i was looking at the Special Edition DVD on CDJapan.. shall be something i might have to order.

Zalas: Do you plan to order a copy of the new PS2 version of the game? I see Himeya is now talking preorders for a release at the end of August.
Old 2006-06-25, 13:27   Link #27
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsama
Heh, i was looking at the Special Edition DVD on CDJapan.. shall be something i might have to order.

Zalas: Do you plan to order a copy of the new PS2 version of the game? I see Himeya is now talking preorders for a release at the end of August.
I'm trying to see if this local import shop will do it for me, since they'll be cheaper as I can just drive over and pick it up. Plus, I want to make sure I can get a pre-order number that I can fill in on the preorder page to get even more goodies added to all preorders.
Old 2006-06-25, 13:57   Link #28
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Ah, thats good that i'm not the only one ordering it - though with the Himeya release, you get a "Special Booklet", "Special Poster", "Clear File" and "Postcard".

Not to sure if you'll get them with your order, but i know i can't wait to get my hands on some fun extras. ^^
Old 2006-06-25, 15:21   Link #29
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsama
Ah, thats good that i'm not the only one ordering it - though with the Himeya release, you get a "Special Booklet", "Special Poster", "Clear File" and "Postcard".

Not to sure if you'll get them with your order, but i know i can't wait to get my hands on some fun extras. ^^
Check out http://www.aquaplus.co.jp/utayoyaku/
They list all the bonuses *everyone* is getting right now
And once more people preorder, they'll add more bonuses.
Old 2006-06-25, 15:29   Link #30
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Ok.. we need more people to start preordering! ^_^

Hmm, i'm finding it fun to work around the site~
Old 2006-07-25, 23:12   Link #31
Eruruu
We'll meet again.

Send a message via MSN to Eruruu
Wow, thats a lot of cool merchandise already. I would like to pre-order a lot of them, cept parents hate ordering online -.-
But nonetheless, I think Hong Kong gets them anyways...
Eruruu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-10, 10:26   Link #32
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
So, did anyone get those trading figures in the end? HLJ seemed to stop selling them after the early bird period

Also, does anyone know what the extras coming with the PS2 version of Uta are now? According to the site it's this lot, but I can't read much of it >_>

初回限定版特典 (First press only extras?)
原画設定資料集 ("Original picture setting material collection" whatever that is)

予約特典 (Pre-order only?)
スティックポスター3枚セット (3 poster set?)

確定した追加特典
描き下ろしスティックポスター4枚セット※ (4 posters?)
壁掛けカレンダー (A calendar?)
ステッカーシート (Sticker set?)
甘露樹描き下ろしスティックポスター (Some kind of poster?)
ポストカードセット (Set of postcards?)
クリアファイル (Clear file)
Varion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-10, 13:00   Link #33
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdra
So, did anyone get those trading figures in the end? HLJ seemed to stop selling them after the early bird period
You mean these ones? Looks like they're taking orders again. I've had mine on order for a few months now... hopefully they'll actually get some in stock this time.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-10, 14:44   Link #34
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame
You mean these ones? Looks like they're taking orders again. I've had mine on order for a few months now... hopefully they'll actually get some in stock this time.
Yeah, those. Typical, they get them back in stock now just after I'm done draining my paypal account with OSTs and Melty Blood >_> Oh well, probably should be conserving anyway. The August restock bodes well though seen as they would've estimated later when they were putting it back if that was going to be the case - it was definitely 'Discontinued' a few days ago.

Someone needs to make a 1/8 Touka, but everyone knows what happens to side characters
Varion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-24, 22:53   Link #35
Eruruu
We'll meet again.

Send a message via MSN to Eruruu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth
I bring everyone Eruruu lovelovelove~

http://www.hobbystock.jp/i.php?o=1&_...Y-GCF-00000370

Aruruu shouldn't be long now. ^^
I was wondering, is there an english site for that? And google translator isnt that great for it.

Last edited by Eruruu; 2006-08-30 at 05:44.
Eruruu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-06, 04:38   Link #36
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I just received my "one coin" figure pack.... acceptable quality for the size and everyone is posed nicely.

I guess the only complaint one might have is that it is missing our humongo-swordwielding necklaced lady of gore and mayhem.
Old 2006-09-06, 10:55   Link #37
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E.
Yes, some places in my city that carry this sort of thing have an open box as a 'sample' of sorts. They tend to use the figures or models to decorate the shop, giving anyone that visits an easy chance to check every little detail up close.

Still, this places are kinda small and I am pretty sure they lack a website; Comic Castle probably being the only exception around here.
I know a shop like that. The guy opens the boxes and and sells each figurine for a moderately higher price. I was quite infatuated with the Aruruu one, but then looking closer, it didnt look that well done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H
]Hyaaa...soo nice

hope here in Singapore got also XD
If you're referring to the one-coin trading figures, go to Sunshine Plaza, the figurine shop (theres only one devoted ENTIRELY to models) there was the one I was talking about; he sells each for SGD10. Last I saw, (Mon) only Aruruu and Eruruu and Kamyu were left. Other than that, the figurine shops in China Square Central (Chinatown) also sell the trading figures, at SGD7.50, but they are in the boxes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx
Head for CDJAPAN and pre-order the 1/8 model of Eruruu. You must have it. Obey the fox-girls. Its in the collectibles section of the site.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview....EY=NEOSL-11250

I've already ordered the one coin series ... so I'm tapped out on this series. I'll probably be in great pain when I have to pass up Karura(sp?).
It'll be good if someone who gets it can post clearer pictures.. the ones on the site arent that clear. If its good and if it comes to Singapore I'll get it for sure.. Her dress looks really nice, and she's in a nice pose. But I'm worried about the hair.

Last edited by Lost; 2006-09-06 at 11:12.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-06, 11:11   Link #38
Lost

Now I just need a Aruruu 1/8 model.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-06, 11:30   Link #39
vietpimp

Now I need a 1/8 version of karura's breast. Just her breast though nuttin else :P
vietpimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-06, 12:23   Link #40
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost
It'll be good if someone who gets it can post clearer pictures.. the ones on the site arent that clear. If its good and if it comes to Singapore I'll get it for sure.. Her dress looks really nice, and she's in a nice pose. But I'm worried about the hair.
I'll try to take some pictures at lunch today and post them. They're pretty small but I think I can get a decent enough shot with my pathetic digital camera.