AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-04-17, 18:30   Link #1
nine_tailed_kyuubi

Urahara Kisuke?

i dont know if someone posted this before but i'm really confused.
I know that Urahara wanted to hide the hougyoku and that he put it inside Rukia .
What i don't get how did Aizen find out it was inside Rukia, how did he seal it inside Rukia without her knowing ? Also why did he leave soul society ? and why weren't he able to destroy hougyoku ?

Aizen also said that Urahara developed a reishi that could not increase it's energy and used a gigai and left soul society !! dont get it !!
The shinigami inside a gigai will split its spirit energy and as a result the shinigami will never recover his spirit energy which indicates that rukia becoming a death god again makes no sense !!
Aizen told Rukia it's not like kisuke gave u power, by turning u to a human he would hide the hougyoku !!!! Rukia turned into human because she gave her powers to Ichigo and used a gigai to recover , Urahara had nothing to do with that.

I'm sure i'm wrong but wanted someone to explain this part for me i dont get it at all
Old 2007-04-17, 18:38   Link #2
Forever_young
Zero

Spoiler:
Old 2007-04-17, 19:32   Link #3
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
would not be supprising seeing how aizen looked liek he was a nice guy even friendlier then kisuke. what i would not be supprised however is that kisuke turned out to be as strong or almost as strong as aizen.

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Old 2007-04-17, 23:39   Link #4
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine_tailed_kyuubi View Post
i dont know if someone posted this before but i'm really confused.
I know that Urahara wanted to hide the hougyoku and that he put it inside Rukia .
What i don't get how did Aizen find out it was inside Rukia, how did he seal it inside Rukia without her knowing ? Also why did he leave soul society ? and why weren't he able to destroy hougyoku ?

Aizen also said that Urahara developed a reishi that could not increase it's energy and used a gigai and left soul society !! dont get it !!
The shinigami inside a gigai will split its spirit energy and as a result the shinigami will never recover his spirit energy which indicates that rukia becoming a death god again makes no sense !!
Aizen told Rukia it's not like kisuke gave u power, by turning u to a human he would hide the hougyoku !!!! Rukia turned into human because she gave her powers to Ichigo and used a gigai to recover , Urahara had nothing to do with that.

I'm sure i'm wrong but wanted someone to explain this part for me i dont get it at all
I belive your confuseing a few things. The exact hows and whys Urahara hid the hougyoku in Rukia is unclear, but we know that it was hidden before he left SS so he hid it in a no name kid that lived in one of the worst areas of SS where the possablity that it would be found is very low. There is some indecation he might have been hideing it for SS's goverment since Azein said he found the infomation on it's location in their records. A better question is why he had to hide it in the first place.

As for why Rukia didn't know about it the method of puting it in her was likely close to how azein removed it and their is no indecation that she was awake when it was put in so she would be none the wiser and that is if it was put in shortly before he left 100 years ago if it was closer to 160 years she might not even be able to remember it due to how young she was.

Urahara's flight is one of the biggest unknowns. It seems to have had a connection to the Untraceable Gigai rather than the hougyoku directly. This may tie in to other events such as the Shibai's disgrace or perhaps Azeins first moves on gaining the hougyoku.

Rukia was not put in to the power damping Untraceable Gigai untill after Ichigo highjacked her powers and it was slowly turning her into a normal human, once she was return to SS, she was removed from the Gigai and it was shiped off to the 12th division. Azein belived that she would have been completely human in about an other month. Had she not been in the Gigai she would have recovered her powers in a few days/weeks or had she been placed in it at full power it would likely have taken years for her to lose her powers.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2007-04-18, 01:30   Link #5
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
would not be supprising seeing how aizen looked liek he was a nice guy even friendlier then kisuke. what i would not be supprised however is that kisuke turned out to be as strong or almost as strong as aizen.
I wouldn't be supprised if Urahara is a Vaizard himself, especially considering his background. Plus... who's the one that caused Ichigo's hybridization in the first place? Urahara MUST be hiding something big, if not that...
Old 2007-04-18, 01:38   Link #6
Rahan

If Sandal-Hat was helping secretly Aizen, he would not have sent the Ichigo Corps to Soul Society and Aizen would not have sent Yammi and Ulquiorra to test Ichigo and warned them about Yoruichi and Urahara.
Old 2007-04-18, 02:02   Link #7
Makashi_Menace
Arigato... Sayonara...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
I wouldn't be supprised if Urahara is a Vaizard himself, especially considering his background. Plus... who's the one that caused Ichigo's hybridization in the first place? Urahara MUST be hiding something big, if not that...
Good call on that.

Apart from the fact that Urahara pretty much caused to birth of Ichigo's Hollow, notice how Urahara was able to fire Cero-waves (or something similar like that) from his blade? Even Yammi was surprised by that move (during the Arrancars' 1st attack).

I don't think a simple (ex) Shinigami captain could have fired a Cero-blast at whim.
Old 2007-04-18, 02:19   Link #8
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

I think he is a 'good guy' his motives are mostly a mystery, but I think he is mainly looking out for the 'good of the world', his friends, and himself. I think he would have a very interesting past. If he is a Vizard, which would be an interesting twist (I dont think he used a Cero on Yammi, I think he just used his blood mist attack) I wonder if he was one of the first, after-all, he was the Div12 RND boss, he would be bound to have odd bits of info to access. I also dont think its been said why exactly he left SS. Maybe he was found to be practicing to try and become a vizard and was exiled for 'to radical thinking'. It could also help explain a bit where Aizen got a lot of his Hollow/Arrancar information, if it was Urahara's old research. I dont think Aizen mentioned where he got it from directly. Urahara also has a lot of info on the Arrancar apprently, well its been hinted at atleast. Along with Isshin apprently being somewhat equally knowledgeable. Isshin also has a past with Ryuuken, along with Urahara, I'd be interested to know the mischief they all got up to, and wouldn't be surprised if something happened to get them to the way they are today.
Old 2007-04-18, 07:53   Link #9
Rukia_n_Ichigo
ichigorukiainlov

as rukia said hes a greedy merchint
Old 2007-04-18, 07:57   Link #10
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

It wasnt a "cero blast", it was his sword's ability. Its basically a red getsuga tenshou ( now we got blue ones, black ones and red ones ). Though a cero firing device sounds damn overpowered. If attached it onto ururu's cannon....
Old 2007-04-18, 09:57   Link #11
Avantoe
In Memories
*Graphic Designer

I defenetly think that Urahara is something weird, and im just hoping in the near future that we can see more about Uraharas history and his true power
Old 2007-04-18, 15:13   Link #12
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

What’s Kisuke’s Goal ?

O-Oh
I know this To swindle everyone to buy his overpriced good . Though he may give you a discount and ample helpings of space candy if your are really nice : )

Old 2007-04-18, 18:09   Link #13
astrallionheart

In the anime it was shown that Urahara had given the hougyoku-laden gigai to Rukia after she had given her powers to Ichigo. She was lying powerless by Ichigo's neighborhood and Urahara walks by "Oh, do you need a gigai?"
Old 2007-04-18, 19:02   Link #14
GhOsTeDgE

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrallionheart View Post
In the anime it was shown that Urahara had given the hougyoku-laden gigai to Rukia after she had given her powers to Ichigo. She was lying powerless by Ichigo's neighborhood and Urahara walks by "Oh, do you need a gigai?"
That's also how I thought it happened. But I didn't read the manga through the SS arc, dunno if there's a difference.
Old 2007-04-18, 19:26   Link #15
Kurohitsugi

The only thing that keeps me from suspecting Urahara being bad is... Yoruichi.
And I honestly can't imagine Yoruichi being also bad, both were best friends since childhood. Also the fact that he is a good friend of Kurosaki-senior makes this very questionable.
I also remember the dialogue between Urahara und Yoruichi after SS Arc on the flying carpet, they were both alone and it really didn't seem to me that Urahara is plotting how to bring chaos to the world. I think, he said something along the line as "At the beginning we were far on the losing side but now we must help Ichigo and friends getting stronger".
Old 2007-04-18, 20:57   Link #16
Lendial

urahara is too awesome to be evil, hes basicly the good side version of aizen. they both know alot and obviously have alot under their sleeve.
Old 2007-04-18, 21:05   Link #17
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
He is using ICHI to pwn Aizen and foil his plans
Old 2007-04-18, 23:15   Link #18
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrallionheart View Post
Again your makeing a common mistake. The Hougyoku has been in Rukia since before Urahara left SS over 100 years ago. The gigai was given to Rukia after Ichigo took her powers to hide her location and turn her human and therefore hide the Hougyoku forever. Azein even stated that by the time he had located where it was hidden it was out of his grasp because Rukia had vanished in the real world.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2007-04-18, 23:16   Link #19
evenex

Aizen explained it all in ep 61 but I wasn't listerning -_-
He does keep himself very mysterious and I wouldn't be suprised if he was evil (although I doubt)
Old 2007-04-19, 00:01   Link #20
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Again your makeing a common mistake. The Hougyoku has been in Rukia since before Urahara left SS over 100 years ago. The gigai was given to Rukia after Ichigo took her powers to hide her location and turn her human and therefore hide the Hougyoku forever. Azein even stated that by the time he had located where it was hidden it was out of his grasp because Rukia had vanished in the real world.
I think these words should be etched in stone , people repeatedly do assume hogyoku was put into Rukia in Krakura which is WRONG .