AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-03-05, 15:58   Link #11221
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
As the loyal concubine? That way she gets what she wants and Miyuki knows that she doesnt have a any really competition.
Well, sure, she kinda already is anyway, but I meant an official post, she's a smart girl after all.
Old 2014-03-05, 16:38   Link #11222
fujin of shadows

Tatsuya has the leadership skill but he is lacking charisma in my point of view.
Old 2014-03-05, 17:53   Link #11223
Rava

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post
Tatsuya has the leadership skill but he is lacking charisma in my point of view.
That's what Miyuki is there for. >_>
Old 2014-03-05, 18:20   Link #11224
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
That's a good question.

Spoiler for Quote from V08:

I admit I am a little confused here. So the body must be in a state where restarting the circulation of the blood would be useless for Regrowth to fail.

But I don't think Tatsuya's use his "mind" for Regrowth.

Spoiler for Other quotes from v08:

It means Tatsuya is born without a magic operation area. This is the reason he can't use regular magic. So, the MOA is necessary only when he uses regular magics, for Regrowth and Decompositon "magic" he uses something else, this is likely his brain.

Now I wonder if he couldn't survive to Cocytus. Cocytus only freezes the mind, not the brain...
Read Riddam's reply to my comment
Quote:
Then how do you explain his group of friends(and sister) that seem to hang on to his every word?
Old 2014-03-05, 18:33   Link #11225
Rava

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
Read Riddam's reply to my comment
The logic on what Echizen777 is pondering is because the mind is theorized in-setting to be a Pushion Information Body and you can only prove Regrowth/Self-Restoration to be Systematic Magic so far (or it wouldn't be able to restore bodies). It would need to be External/Outer Systematic Magic in order to affect the mind and there's no evidence that it does that yet. Given the fact that it restores the Eidos to an earlier state, you would think that if it did affect the mind, it would also wipe memories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
Then how do you explain his group of friends(and sister) that seem to hang on to his every word?
He has some charisma, but people have to be willing to get to know him first. Look at how hostile the Saegusa twins, Hattori and Takuma were initially.
Old 2014-03-05, 18:42   Link #11226
Hokoga

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rava View Post
The logic on what Echizen777 is pondering is because the mind is theorized in-setting to be a Pushion Information Body and you can only prove Regrowth/Self-Restoration to be Systematic Magic so far (or it wouldn't be able to restore bodies). It would need to be External/Outer Systematic Magic in order to affect the mind and there's no evidence that it does that yet. Given the fact that it restores the Eidos to an earlier state, you would think that if it did affect the mind, it would also wipe memories.

He has some charisma, but people have to be willing to get to know him first. Look at how hostile the Saegusa twins, Hattori and Takuma were initially.
man the magic in the series is so complicated, half of this stuff just flew over my head as I was reading it
That's also why I didn't bother arguing with Riddam about it.
Quote:
That's exactly what I was thinking, he has it but people usually have their heads too stuck in their asses to realize it
Old 2014-03-05, 18:56   Link #11227
hakazee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rava View Post
what about Morisaki ?

I wonder if he still holds a grudge against Tatsuya.
Old 2014-03-05, 19:33   Link #11228
Rava

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post
what about Morisaki ?

I wonder if he still holds a grudge against Tatsuya.
I'm sure he does, but he's got a mountain of evidence against him showing that he'd be an idiot to bring it up.
Old 2014-03-05, 20:29   Link #11229
kazzuya13

I guess after the double seven volume. Can we count Tomitsuka to be part of his merry friends already (On the same rank as Kirihara).
Old 2014-03-05, 21:36   Link #11230
TonyC1994
Unknown

Is the shipping war over? Is it safe to come back now? I'm scared....
Old 2014-03-05, 21:42   Link #11231
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyC1994 View Post
We're (apparently) talking about leadership and bros, it's ok.

For now.
Old 2014-03-05, 21:59   Link #11232
hakazee

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
I guess after the double seven volume. Can we count Tomitsuka to be part of his merry friends already (On the same rank as Kirihara).
I'm not sure about that.

If I'm not mistaken, Tomitsuka likes Chiaki and you know Chiaki attitude towards tatsuya.
Old 2014-03-05, 22:00   Link #11233
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Lol there isnt really a shipping war; they just misunderstood my point by the ideal ending.

Well for me the best ending would be Miyuki learning the same magic as her mother and operate Tatsuya but in exchange for his emotion; he will becomd a normal person. Then Erika will be Miyuki's guardian, Tatsuya being CEO of FLT. Then we time skip to 3years when Miyuki and Tatsuya stand in front of a church's altar waiting for the soon to be bride of Tatsuya

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2014-03-05, 22:07   Link #11234
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
Well i doubt that he'll join Tatsuya circle of friends...i just feel that hes not the type of guy that Tatsuya can be friends. One pattern for Tatsuya friends is outcast. They are all irregulars; remember the rettosei doesnt only apply to Tatsuya; it applies most on Tatsuya friends and Miyuki-she may be a course 1 student but she is too an irregular among course 1 student

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2014-03-05, 22:09   Link #11235
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post
If I'm not mistaken, Tomitsuka likes Chiaki and you know Chiaki attitude towards tatsuya.
Hmmm... Not, it's not like that, I think? Tomitsuka "knight" attitude makes him more or less respected by some people, it has been hinted that Ami & Chiaki kinda like him (the second one seems to be unaware of that, though); the narration even hints that he might have even more fans Tomitsuka himself hasn't shown clear interest on anyone, but his easily embarrassed nature can send the wrong signal to a girl.

It's time for the shota bloom, I think?

Oh, and I feel that he can be Tatsuya's friend, but perhaps unilaterally (as him, Tomitsuka respecting him and Tatsuya been wry about it )
Old 2014-03-05, 22:11   Link #11236
TonyC1994
Unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Lol there isnt really a shipping war; they just misunderstood my point by the ideal ending.

Well for me the best ending would be Miyuki learning the same magic as her mother and operate Tatsuya but in exchange for his emotion; he will becomd a normal person. Then Erika will be Miyuki's guardian, Tatsuya being CEO of FLT. Then we time skip to 3years when Miyuki and Tatsuya stand in front of a church's altar waiting for the soon to be bride of Tatsuya

Oh we're discussing endings, sweet. Alright here's mine.

Tatsuya and Miyuki in a situation where they both die together holding hands. Before that, Tatsuya managed to completely change how Magicians are viewed, not as tools but as human beings.

Basically all my endings include Tatsuya sacrificing himself in one way or another. My reason is because characters that powerful usually die in stories. Though it's hard to imagine Miyuki without her precious Oni-chan, so I'd like to have them go together.

Though I'm all for a happy ending too
Old 2014-03-05, 22:21   Link #11237
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Oh we're discussing endings, sweet. Alright here's mine.

Tatsuya and Miyuki in a situation where they both die together holding hands. Before that, Tatsuya managed to completely change how Magicians are viewed, not as tools but as human beings.

Basically all my endings include Tatsuya sacrificing himself in one way or another. My reason is because characters that powerful usually die in stories. Though it's hard to imagine Miyuki without her precious Oni-chan, so I'd like to have them go together.

Though I'm all for a happy ending too
Please, not another RomeoXJuliet ending or another guilty crown or Code Geass Ending.....
Old 2014-03-05, 22:24   Link #11238
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post

The greatest thing that defines Tatsuya as a character is his magic...If he loses that, then has fallen from grace. How can he become a CEO of a CAD manufacturing company without magic at his disposal and how can he change society for the better if he himself is not capable of magic.

Also, the magic of the Yotsuba is different from the other.

Miyuki's outer-systematic magic is different from her mother. Miya's magic cannot be duplicated, even if it's her daughter.
Old 2014-03-05, 22:24   Link #11239
TonyC1994
Unknown

Quote:
Please, not another RomeoXJuliet ending or another guilty crown or Code Geass Ending.....

Umm, then they live happily ever after? I guess....
Old 2014-03-05, 22:25   Link #11240
anonfr

Quote:
It's safe friend *soothing voice* All is well now. It's safe to come out.

Quote:
Though it's hard to imagine Miyuki without her precious Oni-chan, so I'd like to have them go together.
onii...chan? not Onii-Sama?! Blasphemer!
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings