Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2020-07-06, 01:20   Link #6901
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILENTANIMELOVER View Post
Nothing. We've haven't heard a single thing about the last volume for the past couple of years now.
I see. So, nothing came from the last volume of the Light Novel series.

What do you guys think will happen in the 13th and last volume of Infinite Stratos Light Novel?
Chaos-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-06, 09:03   Link #6902
Silvertail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
I see. So, nothing came from the last volume of the Light Novel series.

What do you guys think will happen in the 13th and last volume of Infinite Stratos Light Novel?
I think these things are going to happen:
-Ichika is going to die by Chifuyu side (since he did get stabbed by Makoda at the end of volume 12)
-Everyone at the academy mourns his death
-Chifuyu repairs Kurazakura for the final battle
-Ichika's body evolves in order to revive himself and leaves to recover mentally without telling anyone, making everyone think his body and IS were stolen by Phantom Task and Tabane
-Chifuyu calls in some other IS Representatives to fight alongside her against Tabane and Phantom Task
-A final battle between IS Academy and Phantom Task, with Tabane controlling almost personal IS in the world to fight against them
-Ichika comes to save the day, completely better in every possible way, overpowers Tabane and Phantom Task with ease
-Ichika uses Code White (the subsystem from volume 12) to save all the pilots from Tabane control
-Ichika explain his origin to the girls and makes peace with what he is
-Chifuyu convinces the main girls to become his harem instead of fighting, having already lost him twice without telling him how they feel

While this is what I think (and hope) will happen.
Silvertail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-06, 23:46   Link #6903
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
I think Tatenashi and Maya have a chance of winning Chifuyu's approval. No one in their right mind would approve of the other girls, they're way too abusive.

Ichika's best option is to remain single... for now.
I certainly agree with you. The IS girls' behavior is very inexcusable. They're disrespectful to boy they love in Ichika. Ignore his feelings. Constantly hurt him both physically and mentally. Treating him like garbage every single day. And put the blame on him for their own mistakes as well as for things that wasn't really his fault. Even though he didn't say or do anything to deserve it. Tatenashi isn't that much different from the rest of the IS girls as she, too, mistreating Ichika as well. Therefore, I think that Maya might be the very girl who have a chance of winning Chifuyu's approval.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertail View Post
I think these things are going to happen:
-Ichika is going to die by Chifuyu side (since he did get stabbed by Makoda at the end of volume 12)
-Everyone at the academy mourns his death
-Chifuyu repairs Kurazakura for the final battle
-Ichika's body evolves in order to revive himself and leaves to recover mentally without telling anyone, making everyone think his body and IS were stolen by Phantom Task and Tabane
-Chifuyu calls in some other IS Representatives to fight alongside her against Tabane and Phantom Task
-A final battle between IS Academy and Phantom Task, with Tabane controlling almost personal IS in the world to fight against them
-Ichika comes to save the day, completely better in every possible way, overpowers Tabane and Phantom Task with ease
-Ichika uses Code White (the subsystem from volume 12) to save all the pilots from Tabane control
-Ichika explain his origin to the girls and makes peace with what he is
-Chifuyu convinces the main girls to become his harem instead of fighting, having already lost him twice without telling him how they feel

While this is what I think (and hope) will happen.
I see. So that's how volume 13 will play out in your opinion. Very nice.

As for me, I thinking almost the same way. But with the additions such as Houki and all of the other IS girls in the harem, as well as Chifuyu, will realize what they've done in both past and present, apologize to Ichika for the way they'd treated him, confess him of their feelings that they kept secret from him for a long time, and make a fresh start.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2020-07-07 at 00:00.
Old 2020-07-07, 08:58   Link #6904
Silvertail

As a add on to what I wrote down above, I'm also think Chifuyu will give each of the main girls a day and a night with Ichika in her house with some condition. That way, they won't have anything to complain about and will have to accept that whether something happens or not, they can't blame Ichika for it because she's giving them a prefect chance to do something with him and plenty of reasons to do it.

I'm also hoping Chifuyu will uses Houki as a example of why none of them haven't become his girlfriend. Its because they haven't asked him despite wanting to. Unlike like Airis who did.
Old 2020-07-07, 13:36   Link #6905
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
As a add on to what I wrote down above, I'm also think Chifuyu will give each of the main girls a day and a night with Ichika in her house with some condition. That way, they won't have anything to complain about and will have to accept that whether something happens or not, they can't blame Ichika for it because she's giving them a prefect chance to do something with him and plenty of reasons to do it.

I'm also hoping Chifuyu will uses Houki as a example of why none of them haven't become his girlfriend. Its because they haven't asked him despite wanting to. Unlike like Airis who did.
I also wanted to add the fact that Ichika will realize how abusive both Chifuyu and his IS harem have been to him after the final battle ends. Thus, leads every women, including Chifuyu, to realize the errors of their ways, then to apologize for what they’ve done to him in both present and past. And it’s not too late for them to make a fresh start. I don’t mind an open ending as the IS girls still have a chance with Ichika once each of them make a brand new start.
Old 2020-07-07, 15:42   Link #6906
Silvertail

Quote:
I also wanted to add the fact that Ichika will realize how abusive both Chifuyu and his IS harem have been to him after the final battle ends. Thus, leads every women, including Chifuyu, to realize the errors of their ways, then to apologize for what they’ve done to him in both present and past. And it’s not too late for them to make a fresh start. I don’t mind an open ending as the IS girls still have a chance with Ichika once each of them make a brand new start.
Maybe Chifuyu will try to do what they did for Ichika on his birthday in the anime. You know, when the main heroines at the time, Maya and Chifuyu wore erotic outfits for Ichika enjoyment (season 2 episode 5. It would be a great way for them to show him how much he means to them by using their bodies to satisfy him. Considering Ichika has probably been holding back from being in a all girl school, it wouldn't be a bad idea for either side.

If that ends up happening, Maya better take part in it too.
Old 2020-07-07, 18:24   Link #6907
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Maybe Chifuyu will try to do what they did for Ichika on his birthday in the anime. You know, when the main heroines at the time, Maya and Chifuyu wore erotic outfits for Ichika enjoyment (season 2 episode 5. It would be a great way for them to show him how much he means to them by using their bodies to satisfy him. Considering Ichika has probably been holding back from being in a all girl school, it wouldn't be a bad idea for either side.

If that ends up happening, Maya better take part in it too.
I remember that episode. On S2 episode 5, Ichika got an unjustified smackdown by his IS harem. Talk about a toxic one. Anyway, I don’t mind an open ending, or a harem ending as long as both his older sister and his IS harem realize their mistakes, and make up to him as well as make a fresh start.
Old 2020-07-07, 22:44   Link #6908
MaskedRider

Quote:
That's even much worse than my suggestion I'm afraid. Seriously, those IS girls have some real issues. They'd expecting Ichika to notice them. Yet, they're not honest with not only their feelings. But they're not honest with themselves. Every single time he hangs out with one of them, even if it's among themselves, he always caught in misunderstanding in one way or another. Then, bringing out a contest to see who gets to destroy the poor boy first with their IS. And even if Ichika picks one of them, the others will plan to kill him.

They'd lost the right to have anything to do with him.

I'm beginning to understand why Chifuyu said she wouldn't let any one of those seven to have Ichika without paying. Not because they're not worthy enough. Not because they don't have what it takes to protect her younger brother from any and all harm. Including the violent side of themselves. Not because they can't beat her in combat. Which they all would be the case. It's because of their own selfishness as if each and every one of the IS girls have a weak and selfish love for Ichika as if each one of them wants to have him all to oneself without considering his feelings. Like if they're lusting after him or something. Or they would to have Ichika for their selfish desires.

Call me weird. But I have the feeling Chifuyu was testing those seven to see if they can meet her standards. Here are things to consider.

1) To love Ichika selflessly.

2) To protect Ichika from any and all harm. Including the jealous girls and the violent side to oneself.

3) To defeat Chifuyu in combat.

Which is why I like Sekirei even more than Infinite Stratos. Where Minato Sahashi is loved.
Magika No Kenshi, Shinmai Mao no Keishakuya, Hybrid Ataraxia HxH beats Infinite Stratos into the ground. The MC of said series can have an honest conversation with the girls of each series without fear of being blasted.

They can have conversations, they can get to know each other, they can get to see each other's vulnerable sides and weakness, they can lose gracefully when in one of said series? The MC makes a choice as to which girl he wants to be with but still hold to the 'harem' tag of their series.

IS.....does none of that. Yes, Ichika does shit that gets said girl to fall for him but you'd think they wouldn't be so insecure as to not let Ichika spend any time whatsoever with each girl individually so he can make his damn mind.

This type of harem series needs to die in a fire. IS is probably one of the last series where this level of abuse is heaped on an MC. Later novels have MCs pick one and everyone moves on. I guess the writers of such series read stories like Infinite STratos and decided: "Hell no! I want a resolution damn it!"
MaskedRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-08, 07:14   Link #6909
Chaos-Zero

Hey, guys. I like to let you know that they are some threads of Infinite Stratos forum is still open. I like to make another post on one of these threads. Especially with the image thread. But I have to wait until someone else post it.

https://forums.animesuki.com/showthr...00941&page=151

https://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=94757

https://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=108
Old 2020-07-08, 08:47   Link #6910
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedRider View Post
Magika No Kenshi, Shinmai Mao no Keishakuya, Hybrid Ataraxia HxH beats Infinite Stratos into the ground. The MC of said series can have an honest conversation with the girls of each series without fear of being blasted.

They can have conversations, they can get to know each other, they can get to see each other's vulnerable sides and weakness, they can lose gracefully when in one of said series? The MC makes a choice as to which girl he wants to be with but still hold to the 'harem' tag of their series.
You can add a show like Hundred to that list, though in the opinion of some it would have been better if the original LN had a true harem ending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedRider View Post
IS.....does none of that. Yes, Ichika does shit that gets said girl to fall for him but you'd think they wouldn't be so insecure as to not let Ichika spend any time whatsoever with each girl individually so he can make his damn mind.

This type of harem series needs to die in a fire. IS is probably one of the last series where this level of abuse is heaped on an MC. Later novels have MCs pick one and everyone moves on. I guess the writers of such series read stories like Infinite STratos and decided: "Hell no! I want a resolution damn it!"
I think it's more like the author of IS got stuck on one archetype of heroine (violent tsundere) and didn't remember to make the heroines more unique. Not a good sign as regards his writing ability. And yes, the series you mentioned had better resolutions than IS is looking to have so far.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-08, 15:19   Link #6911
MaskedRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
You can add a show like Hundred to that list, though in the opinion of some it would have been better if the original LN had a true harem ending.
I remember Hundred. I don't mind the non harem ending. It even adds to my point. The MC makes a choice, and lives with it. He and whoever he picked move on with their lives, and yes the other girls are upset but they'll move on or be happy for the couple and not hate a guy who wasn't wishy washy about his feelings or the girl who saw who she wanted and fought for it but wasn't overly violent tsundere archetype.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
I think it's more like the author of IS got stuck on one archetype of heroine (violent tsundere) and didn't remember to make the heroines more unique. Not a good sign as regards his writing ability. And yes, the series you mentioned had better resolutions than IS is looking to have so far.
He took that archetype and ran to the endzone with it. Hell, he pulled a Forrest Gump, scored a point, and ran off into the sunset with that ball and never let go. He's still running to this day.

I'm glad I found those other four series,and had fun reading them. Infinite Stratos? I'll just come back to see the asspull the author pulled to resolve the scenario.
MaskedRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-09, 13:41   Link #6912
faiz blaster

Surprised to know that this series is still going on (then again, until a short while ago, I had completely forgotten that it even existed so...). I stopped following this story around Vol.7. Anything worth mentioning happened since then?
Old 2020-07-09, 15:07   Link #6913
Silvertail

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz blaster View Post
Surprised to know that this series is still going on (then again, until a short while ago, I had completely forgotten that it even existed so...). I stopped following this story around Vol.7. Anything worth mentioning happened since then?
Lets see.
In volume 8, it is revealed that Laura has a sister who serves Tabane named Chloe Chronicle. She hacked into IS Academy and trapped the five heroine in their own dream world. Chifuyu's personal IS is called the Kurazakura and is too damaged to uses. Tabane also came into contact with Phantom Task and decided to build Madoka a new IS for her, knowing who she is. Tatenashi revealed her real name to Ichika after he saved her.
In volume 9, Tatenashi struggles with her feelings for Ichika but comes to accept the. Tabane had finished Makado's new IS and tells her to start with Ichika before she goes after Chifuyu. We also learn more about Squall and her IS.
In volume 10, Daryl is revealed to be member of Phantom Task and Forte joins her because they're lovers. The second Brunhilde Alicia is properly introduce as well as her IS. She joins Phantom Task in order to get her rematch with Chifuyu. Madoka attacks Ichika with her new Kurokishi and almost kills him, but is stopped when the Shirokishi takes over Ichika and defeats her.
In volume 11, its going to be Cecilia's birthday on December 24. Phantom Task takes control of a IS satellite called the Excalibur. Chelsea joins Phantom Task for the volume in order to find her sister. The personal pilots, Chifuyu and Maya travel to England. While in France, Charlotte's IS fuses with her father's company new 3rd gen IS and becomes the worlds first duel core IS called Rein Carnation. During the mission to stop the Excalibur, Ichika takes a direct hit from it to protect Cecilia, dying in the process. However, his IS evolves into the 3rd Shift and revives him. The mission is a success.
In volume 12, two new characters from Luxembourg are introduced, Airis and Djbril. Airis falls in love with Ichika and wants to bring him back to her country. Houki gets kidnapped by a bunch of red mass-produced IS sent by Tabane and gets taken over by her original personal IS, the Akatsuki, which has the power to limit the output of other ISs, making it the ruler of IS. It is revealed Houki had challenged Chifuyu with it and damaged her IS to the point where Chifuyu had to retire. Ichika saves her. Tabane explains Ichika and Chifuyu origins as experiments meant to be the ultimate human, as well them never having had parents in the first place. She tells Ichika he wasn't human and Chifuyu left everything she had behind in order to save him. Madoka stabs Ichika in the chest.
For more details, you would have to read what you missed.

Last edited by Silvertail; 2020-07-09 at 17:20.
Old 2020-07-10, 01:49   Link #6914
JusticeGundam

Has it ever been revealed what Phantom Task and Tabane's endgame is? I remember that Rain told Forte something about Phantom Task wanting to "destroying this corrupt world", but I have no idea if anything has been revealed after that.
JusticeGundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-10, 08:11   Link #6915
Silvertail

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticeGundam View Post
Has it ever been revealed what Phantom Task and Tabane's endgame is? I remember that Rain told Forte something about Phantom Task wanting to "destroying this corrupt world", but I have no idea if anything has been revealed after that.
No, it hasn't. Phantom Task goals are still unclear. As for Tabane, she the kind of person who wants to have her fun and gets bored easily. That's why when she finds an idea that sounds fun to her, she will make it happen. Combined with her being the ultimate human, their almost nothing she can't make happen.
Old 2020-07-12, 14:47   Link #6916
Chaos-Zero

I hope in the middle of volume 13 of the light novel, which is the last one, Chifuyu will ask Ichika for his forgiveness for everything she have put him through throughout the series. The same can be said for the IS harem.
Old 2020-07-12, 15:03   Link #6917
Silvertail

Quote:
I hope in the middle of volume 13 of the light novel, which is the last one, Chifuyu will ask Ichika for his forgiveness for everything she have put him through throughout the series. The same can be said for the IS harem.
I'm hoping for that too. As well as Chifuyu getting the main girls to agree to peacefully share Ichika instead of fighting over him.
Old 2020-07-14, 09:57   Link #6918
faiz blaster

Quote:
For more details, you would have to read what you missed.
No need. From that summary alone I can see that the story is still all over the place, which is why I stopped following this work in the first place.
Old 2020-07-15, 08:48   Link #6919
Chaos-Zero

If you don't mind, may I post the picture here? Since most of the other threads still at the standstill.

I wish I can post the picture on this image thread. But so far, no one else make their post for over a year. I've waited and waited. But he or she never post it there.

Source: https://forums.animesuki.com/showthr...54#post6109654
Old 2020-07-16, 10:54   Link #6920
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
If you don't mind, may I post the picture here? Since most of the other threads still at the standstill.

I wish I can post the picture on this image thread. But so far, no one else make their post for over a year. I've waited and waited. But he or she never post it there.

Source: https://forums.animesuki.com/showthr...54#post6109654
If it’s been a year, I think it should be okay to bump the other thread, but I wouldn’t post it here.
If only you could feel how much it hurts, yet I would not wish that upon even the cursed.
The pain is a dagger which stabs my heart, and pricks it every second till it tears apart.
Like a flower whose petals have died, all I feel is emptiness inside
Though for you my heart weeps a river of blood, you are not to be blamed for this flood.
I’m letting you go, even though you were never mine.
It was my mistake to think this could be just fine.

Letting Go
Dark Rose Princess is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blockhead protagonist, comparison, fanservice, harem, manga rebooted, mecha, not dense mc, seinen, shounen