AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2015-06-19, 19:52   Link #57021
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Because everyone want his sperm

What else?
- Just had a horrid thought, because a friend of mine mentioned a similar situation in Fallout (a vault with 1 male and all the rest female).

If Ichika was the last male on earth, the human race would become extinct. Or else the human race would all consist of Ichika's children...actually, I don't know which is the scarier thought.

(or maybe one of Ichika's children grows up to be like Chifuyu, in that case...oh forget it I'm overthinking this over a hangover)
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-19, 20:32   Link #57022
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
dude, i'm not talking about cutting off his dack, i mean in an IS fight
Byakushiki has crotch protection.

Raphael revive custom II also had one when Charles still a thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- Just had a horrid thought, because a friend of mine mentioned a similar situation in Fallout (a vault with 1 male and all the rest female).

If Ichika was the last male on earth, the human race would become extinct. Or else the human race would all consist of Ichika's children...actually, I don't know which is the scarier thought.

(or maybe one of Ichika's children grows up to be like Chifuyu, in that case...oh forget it I'm overthinking this over a hangover)
It's a running joke in SB.com, Ichika+467 girls leave the devastated earth and centuries later, all the surviving humanity in space can be traced back to him.
Old 2015-06-19, 20:39   Link #57023
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
all the surviving humanity in space can be traced back to him.
Old 2015-06-20, 07:39   Link #57024
lovetospoon73

We know that Ichika is like the girls' & chifuyu's sunshine, but is he also their conscious?
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-20, 07:53   Link #57025
The 48th Ronin

Quote:
It's a running joke in SB.com, Ichika+467 girls leave the devastated earth and centuries later, all the surviving humanity in space can be traced back to him.
Ichika Orimura. The second coming of Genghis Khan.
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-20, 10:13   Link #57026
SRW-Otaku
The Corniest Mecha Fanboy

Okay! finally finish that first chapter of the SISW rewrite. Can anyone give me a pointer or opinion on how this story is faring?
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1132683...tos-Wars-Alpha
SRW-Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-20, 16:30   Link #57027
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Orange View Post
Ichika Orimura. The second coming of Genghis Khan.
HE'S NOTHING LIKE KHAN, plus if someone was going to be raped it would be ichika & by the girls, ICHIKA WOULD NEVER DO THAT, HE'S TOO NICE
Old 2015-06-20, 17:25   Link #57028
lovetospoon73

do u guys think that ichika is like the golden fruit (not kougane, the REAL ONE)
Old 2015-06-20, 17:35   Link #57029
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

It's not a matter of rape, it's a matter of the fact that literally everyone in modern Asia is a descendant of Genghis Khan
Old 2015-06-20, 17:47   Link #57030
lovetospoon73

Quote:
It's not a matter of rape, it's a matter of the fact that literally everyone in modern Asia is a descendant of Genghis Khan
that's rascist
Old 2015-06-20, 18:01   Link #57031
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I'm Asian, check your Privilege
Old 2015-06-20, 21:21   Link #57032
The 48th Ronin

Quote:
that's rascist
Dude, it's long been proven by extensive genetic research. Google is your friend.
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-20, 21:37   Link #57033
lovetospoon73

Ok, I was wrong, HAPPY NOW!!!!, but u have to admit ichika & khan are nothing alike, ichika maybe genetically related, but we know ichika doesn't rape girls, the girls on the other hand I'm afraid of
Old 2015-06-20, 22:05   Link #57034
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
OC is good to fill a role that no canon characters can ever fill
- Like cannon fodder. Or else a false protagonist.

Sometimes it's better than killing off an established character. While you may have a completely believable and story/plot-related means of killing off Ryuusei or Kyosuke, all the SRW fans will scream their heads off at you for doing so. Plus, SRW has a\had a longstanding habit of creating original characters (and mecha) for most of their series.

From a fanfic writer's perspective too many people use OCs. But not a lot of writers use OCs effectively, EG to do something different with the story or put another twist. Or to believably put one type of character in a genre they don't belong. And reasonably. For example, while you might want to put Gundam Wing characters (just the characters not the mecha) into Babylon 5, you'd have to do a LOT of BS-ing about how this and that universe crossed into the other (Multiverses, Convergence, Secret Wars, or just plain old All Decade's Fault). If it's just the character archetype or personality it might be easier to make an OC similar to that character. And it shouldn't come across as hackneyed and lame. The goal of the writer is to make this character convincingly existing in this world they're not meant to be.

Or you can just make the OC to set them up for an Urobutcher-worthy death. To use a pic from Aldnoah Zero...
Old 2015-06-20, 22:20   Link #57035
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Ok, I was wrong, HAPPY NOW!!!!, but u have to admit ichika & khan are nothing alike, ichika maybe genetically related, but we know ichika doesn't rape girls, the girls on the other hand I'm afraid of
Is rape your fetish? because literally no one say anything about that...

Anyway, still stumbled on ST 16, because Laura vs Ichika feel so underwhelming I have to delete and rewrite it again.
Old 2015-06-20, 22:28   Link #57036
lovetospoon73

Rape is not my fetish, & I'm just saying they were times where the girls tried to sleep with him, we're just lucky that none of them haven't have 1 of those periods, & if they did ichika would be a goner, would he?
Old 2015-06-21, 18:18   Link #57037
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

An example of how a female-OC could go wrong: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10956667/1/God-of-Thunder

Any cynicism, Wave?

Too much technology is also harmful.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-21, 18:43   Link #57038
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Nah, crankiness comes with age.
Old 2015-06-21, 22:12   Link #57039
demino_hellsin
That one guy

A really stupid idea.

What if Houki wasn't just mannish/tomboy? What if she really was swinging for the other team? Her status with Ichika as a childhood friend is strictly "I beat your ass and you sometimes beat mine" platonic best frenemy deal. She still has issues with her separation from Ichika because he's the only one who knows she's still in the closet other than Tabane who does not know but seems hell bent on converting Houki to be both homosexual AND practice incest. Because Ichika is sort of her relief valve she still develops as an angry heroine. But now she's stuck in an all girl's IS school with all these pent up feelings and all the mocking of her anger issues and male oriented mannerisms, it's pretty much all she can bear. Then there's the return of Ichika which utterly pisses her off at the same time relieving her because he's taking all the girls' attention meaning they pay less attention to her but at the same time she's jealous because she only wish she could get the type of action he's getting.
Old 2015-06-22, 13:14   Link #57040
lovetospoon73

no, what worse if houki, chifuyu or any memeber of ichika's fan club, have 1 of those "PERIODS", ichika would be screwed

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest