Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-05-21, 19:05   Link #241
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnkryo
Naruto was such a punk bitch in this episode. I don't care who he was facing agianst, he still was a punk bitch with his punk bitch scared face.

Why? Cuase I said so -.-

Atleast one of the best characters in this anime, Jiraiya, smooth things over when he appeared at the end. He was so cool
Punk bitch! lol *nods* i agree, well he did try to summon a frog, but other than that yup a punk bitch! lol.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-21, 19:32   Link #242
ToFuMan

Quote:
Naruto was such a punk bitch in this episode. I don't care who he was facing agianst, he still was a punk bitch with his punk bitch scared face.

Why? Cuase I said so -.-

Atleast one of the best characters in this anime, Jiraiya, smooth things over when he appeared at the end. He was so cool
He might be a punk bitch with a scared face in this episode, but did you see the part when he get really freaking angry and his fear start to evaporate when he found out that Itachi was the one who was responsible for his best friend/rival sadness. Now, that is the kind of friend I want. Secondly, I don't think that Itachi was the one responsible for the death of the Uchiha clan. It doesn't make any sense why he would want to show his brother the images of him killing his own clan. There must be a reason behind this, and I am guessing the Akatsuki is involved somehow.
ToFuMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-21, 19:40   Link #243
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToFuMan
He might be a punk bitch with a scared face in this episode, but did you see the part when he get really freaking angry and his fear start to evaporate when he found out that Itachi was the one who was responsible for his best friend/rival sadness. .

What episode were you watching? He had that punk bitch face on him all the time. I think you got confused with the "fear evaporating" part, when it was actually desperation to pull out any jutsu from his punk bitch ass to try and help sasuke out.

But like I said before, he was acting like a punk bitch all through out the episode. There is no denying this, unless your very hard headed.

Why? Cuase I said so -.-
wnkryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-21, 19:48   Link #244
BadAss Grandma

i dont know if you guys explained this yet but im too lazy to look through the rest of this topic. I was wondering, during the flashbacks it didnt seem to have very many ninja's who fought against itachi while he was killing the clan.
BadAss Grandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-21, 19:49   Link #245
ToFuMan

Quote:
What episode were you watching? He had that punk bitch face on him all the time. I think you got confused with the "fear evaporating" part, when it was actually desperation to pull out any jutsu from his punk bitch ass to try and help sasuke out.

But like I said before, he was acting like a punk bitch all through out the episode. There is no denying this, unless your very hard headed.

Why? Cuase I said so -.-
Oh be quiet, i was watching episode 84 and the time for it is 17:27 Anbu version. That is where Naruto got the angry face, and yes he tried to pull a jutsu out of desperation. So there, he is not a punk bitch like you think, and you know why

BECAUSE I SAID SO,LOL.
Old 2004-05-21, 20:16   Link #246
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToFuMan
Oh be quiet, i was watching episode 84 and the time for it is 17:27 Anbu version. That is where Naruto got the angry face, and yes he tried to pull a jutsu out of desperation. So there, he is not a punk bitch like you think, and you know why.

Like I said Mr.ToFuMan (<.<), he was a total punk bitch this episode. Don't believe me? See for your self:

Spoiler:

Why? Cuase I proved so -.-
Old 2004-05-21, 20:25   Link #247
Evil_Sasuke

indeed naruto was scared as shit, but if he wasnt scared to fight garaa why should he be scared now?!
Evil_Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-21, 20:35   Link #248
Kouji
StrykerX

To Wnkryu & Evil Sasuke: It's funny how you guys say that now when in fact that you past this chapter quite a ways back. And so, just because Naruto is scared doesn't mean that you have diss him.
Old 2004-05-21, 20:47   Link #249
SåßrêStrïké

Send a message via AIM to SåßrêStrïké
wnkryo, tell me... what the fuck would you do if you came across 2 S-Rank exiled ninjas, one being a shark man with a chakra-eating sword and the other a Mange Sharingan-using, clan-killing death machine with no remorse for human life, who's main objective is to kidnap you and take you to God knows what kind of hellhole awaits you.

I think you too would shit your pants....... punk bitch.

*note* Make sure you know all the facts before you start bitching.
SåßrêStrïké is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-21, 20:49   Link #250
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Uh-oh! wnkryo got served! It's ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...

I personally find Naruto's reaction logical; the guy has no idea what's going on when this sexy guy with Sharingan suddenly came for him along with a shark guy who knew about his Kyuubi and said he was going to make sashimi out of Naruto's legs...and then Sasuke joined the party, and Naruto found out that THIS is the guy his buddy [Sasuke] has always wanted to kill...and then Sasuke's best move Chidori got stopped like nothing in a very Naruto-esque manner...of course Naruto'd freak out; how else should he have reacted? "Hey Sasuke, while you Chidori your own skins off and destroy the wall's paintjob, I'll do Kage Buushin and get my ass beat again!" Thank god Kisame stopped the summon...Gamabunta definitely wouldn't fit in that inn hallway.
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-21, 20:51   Link #251
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Sharky did say he would cut off his limbs, so there's a reason to be panicked especially against two jounins. That's very reasonable for a 13-year-old kid btw.
Old 2004-05-21, 20:54   Link #252
ToFuMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SåßrêStrïké
wnkryo, tell me... what the fuck would you do if you came across 2 S-Rank exiled ninjas, one being a shark man with a chakra-eating sword and the other a Mange Sharingan-using, clan-killing death machine with no remorse for human life, who's main objective is to kidnap you and take you to God knows what kind of hellhole awaits you.

I think you too would shit your pants....... punk bitch.

*note* Make sure you know all the facts before you start bitching.
Well said, I was going to post the same thing when you beat me to it. Remember, even Sasuke was afraid of Itachi when he was young and what do you expect from Naruto, he's no S-rank ninja of now. Beside, what I want to emphasize was his relationship with Sasuke and how that is the reason why he can summon a little courage.
Old 2004-05-21, 20:59   Link #253
SåßrêStrïké

Thanks for the support everyone. I usually don't flame people, but that had to be done.

BTW, sarcasteak, I'm very much liking your new sig. Did you color those manga images in or was there a color version?
Old 2004-05-21, 21:04   Link #254
wnkryo
HainShodan

Ooops, I forgot I could get jumped by Naruto fanboys if I give my opinion, and not some fanboy reply.

*Reminds himself not to post in forum where fanboys rule over*
Old 2004-05-21, 21:07   Link #255
Kouji
StrykerX

I'm not technically a fanboy, he's just one of my favorite characters. I just have equel respect for Sasuke and Naruto
Old 2004-05-21, 21:12   Link #256
SåßrêStrïké

Kouji, fangirl perhaps? *throwing shurikens in the dark here*

wnkryo, SHHHHH!!!!
Old 2004-05-21, 21:12   Link #257
Bun-kun
Liberal Screamer

Send a message via AIM to Bun-kun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Shikamaru
uh.. whatever. The manga isn't what artists shoot for, it's the anime version. The final cut. It's like people saying the book for lord of the rings was better, how can they even compare?... but, whatever, your own opinions.
Are you crazy!!!!!! Have actually read the lord of the rings! If you think teh movie was better you must be on something buddy.
Bun-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-21, 21:14   Link #258
sarcasteak
WAHA~

I love the fanboy argument..."if u dun agree with my l33t opinion (despite others' refutal proving it's a rather poor one), u must b a fanboy!1"

Quote:
Thanks for the support everyone. I usually don't flame people, but that had to be done.
Heh...where's Dragon Flame when you need him?

Quote:
[BTW, sarcasteak, I'm very much liking your new sig. Did you color those manga images in or was there a color version?
I colored those manga images myself.
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-21, 21:15   Link #259
SåßrêStrïké

Bun-kun, I think he had a brain-fart... that's the only reason he said that.

sarcasteak, *pats him on the back* Awesome job.
Old 2004-05-21, 21:23   Link #260
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
wnkryo, SHHHHH!!!!

*shrugs* What ever.