AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-10-13, 07:36   Link #1
JoopFOX

Thoughts about the new Op/Ed

Yeah, just post your first impressions, thoughts, whatever.
Me, I really REALLY like the new intro graphicwise. Im not sure about the song though. It sounded... different.
About the outro, its the other way around. Graphicwise, its stylish, but somehow I dont really like that kind of thing. The music sounded pretty cool though.
These are just my first impressions though, it may change. But I know for sure that they will both grow on me over time.

Last edited by JoopFOX; 2004-10-13 at 08:13.
JoopFOX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-13, 08:40   Link #2
Neophos
I´m from Sweden ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Neophos Send a message via MSN to Neophos
Theres a new OP/ED???

Which episode did they come?? 104 right now??

>_>
Neophos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-13, 09:12   Link #3
SunGod

I heard there was a new ending, didn't know about a new opening
SunGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-13, 17:44   Link #4
7hor
Full Metal Physicist

Needs more Hinata :P
7hor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-13, 18:55   Link #5
Kakashi-nindogs

Send a message via AIM to Kakashi-nindogs
the animation was good for both of them. especially the opening. but the music wasnt that great for either of them
Kakashi-nindogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-13, 23:07   Link #6
Karala

Like I said in another board, I loved the opening. The Sasuke and Sasuke/Naruto focus of the animation was great, I liked the part where they showed Sasuke griping his head protector with the image of Sakura and Naruto in the background, then dropping it when Orochimaru and Itachi replaced their faces. The song for the opening I'm not so sure on, it wasn't bad though. The ending theme I didn't like at all, the music was bland as far as I can recall, it was mostly panelling of the characters in warped ways, it made me think they might all be on drugs or something :P
Karala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-13, 23:47   Link #7
Ogata
Underling

like i said in the other thread ugh... the music is horrible.. does neone who who's singing it? i like the graphics tho.. lol it's oo samurai champlooed
=p
Ogata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-14, 01:45   Link #8
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
The intro is soo perfect, best so far IMO. Gives many hints for the next chapter, and fits perfectly for it..!
The music is just as good as the animations.
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-14, 06:20   Link #9
Captain_Dope

The intro video was good because gives hints to what is going to happen in the next arc but the music was not good. Also the 4 sounds looked ugly. I think they will have a second version of it though like they did with the last one after they have come to the middle of the arc. Thats where I think you will see Kimimiaro
Captain_Dope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-14, 06:58   Link #10
coash

Finally The Next Arc Is Coming
coash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-14, 08:06   Link #11
Cheesemon
Inactive Member

Usually I wait for Anbu, but I just downloaded Anime-Heaven's to preview the OP/ED. Wow, they blew me away. The OP is back to the high quality animation that was missing in the last one, and you can almost feel the profound sadness of Naruto and Sasuke's friendship breaking. I don't read the manga, but this does look like where they're heading too, it's gonna be hard waiting another 30 episodes for it. ^^ The ED also rocked, all retro 70's baby -- Naruto is finally starting to rediscover it's artistic side since Ryuusei. And Gaara's finally back! -- though it looks like he's siding with the bad guys again?

Anime Heaven also surprised me, finding time to put in new karaoke in a speed sub. And it seems pretty good too, although I'm *positive* they don't say "Together" at the end of the OP . . it sounds like something-"aru mono".
Cheesemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-14, 08:13   Link #12
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

GREAT intro, amazing animation. And moreover,

Spoiler:
Old 2004-10-14, 08:24   Link #13
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

The intro song might grow on me however like everyone says, the pics are perfect Very well done and the quality is awsome!

The ending sucks.....the worse yet, song and pics. Retro is only appreciated if done well, and this is everything but quality. (remember I was alive during the 70's)

(like whose relative shoved out this crap) Just because it IS a Naruto ED doesn't mean everyone has to swallow this swill. *barf-o-metre FULL*

It's amazing how I can listen to most OPs and ED's over and over again, on other series, but this surely won't be in my music collection.
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-14, 08:48   Link #14
jakkz

wow when i first played it, my thoughts were did i play the right anime? seriously wtf???
jakkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-14, 11:27   Link #15
DJ*

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathyfinder
The ending sucks.....the worse yet
The one it replaced was the worst yet. Both sound and images in that intro was amazingly crap. 13 year olds in bikinis? No thanks.

I love both the intro and the ending. Except for those Batman-esque Naruto expressions.
Old 2004-10-14, 11:45   Link #16
_Riku_

Yhe opening is the best one so far.... 1337 animations and the song fits... I lovet it

but the ending....eh...it sux

but manga spoiler
Spoiler:
_Riku_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-14, 12:00   Link #17
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Prefered the Opening over the Ending.

Tho they were both alright.
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-14, 12:11   Link #18
lanfear
DB Editor/Timer
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to lanfear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesemon
Anime Heaven also surprised me, finding time to put in new karaoke in a speed sub. And it seems pretty good too, although I'm *positive* they don't say "Together" at the end of the OP . . it sounds like something-"aru mono".
Thanks, interactii worked really hard to get that karaoke done. The lyrics are not 100% correct, especially for the opening, but they'll be fixed in future eps.
lanfear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-14, 12:48   Link #19
BonBon
Rabu-rabu-zura?

The new OP is very good, in my opinion. Great to see the sound nin, who have so far only really created that barrier; hope to see them in action sometime soon! The song is pretty good and some of the animation is great.

The people who don't like the arms-back running motion won't be happy, though! Naughty Shikamaru breaks his running form, too!

The ending...hmm...I think the song will grow on me, but other than the fun of seeing Zabuza again, I wasn't a fan of the non-animated style with the many faces of Naruto popping up like Mickey Mouse...

The last one wasn't there long enough! I loved the way the drawings were coloured before our eyes.

-BonBon
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-14, 14:09   Link #20
Akichan
Ichi wa zen, zen wa ichi

Send a message via AIM to Akichan
I've got to say: I LOVE THE NEW OP.

The music is perfect. The animation and music go together so well and the feel that it won't be such a nice arc is right there in the OP. However, I'm not sure I would have started it until the end of this mini-arc (humourous in contrast)

The new ED is so trippy, LOL. All you need is some drugs...*cough* Anyway I didn't notice the song that much because of the animation. (Again....trippy...) So I don't know...seems like an odd contrast to the OP. Actually if I was going to suggest an ED that would have worked there would have been Alive or Ima Made Nandomo. But that's just me. ^^ I'm looking forward to this new arc.
Akichan is offline   Reply With Quote