AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-06-26, 14:16   Link #1401
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
Personally I think Inner Moka likes him but she know that outer Moka also likes him and if people can't tell that Inner Moka is quite fond of outer Moka they are blind, I mean why else would she go out of her way to tell Tsukane to not make her cry or obliterate anyone who hurts Tsukane cause that will make Outer cry.
Like an inner elder sister of sorts I for the outer Moka. It's really hard to have 2 personalities even though if both likes Tsukune it'll be a problem for the personality. But since Iam a harem guy I would like to see them all together happy.

BUMP back to the group hug pic.
Old 2008-06-26, 14:44   Link #1402
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hnn, someone drew the parallel of both Inner and Outer Moka as being respectively similar to Maya and Aya Natsume of Tenjou Tenge. (Inner Moka=Maya ; Outer Moka=Aya)
Only difference between them is that Inner Moka does not have a 'past lover' like Mitsuomi in her life that we know of. ^^

And yes, Inner Moka is fond of Outer Moka in a sisterly manner even though they are technically two-in-one. In regards to Inner Moka vs Outer Moka, Inner Moka has told him (Tsukune) that anything that he does to Outer Moka, it's the same as doing it to Inner Moka. Touching Outer is the same as touching Inner so while one personality is on the surface, the other is aware of the same events occuring.

I'd love to do a character study on Inner Moka - her tsundere logic is very interesting to me.

So in the case of Tsukune, Outer Moka can have him for 4-6 nights a week if she so desires but Inner Moka will have him on Friday night, no matter what.
Old 2008-06-26, 14:50   Link #1403
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

^
Is it a doujin? Any chance to for to ask for the source?

Hard to share one body as I see it.
Old 2008-06-26, 18:52   Link #1404
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Gathering information about inner Moka should be hard right now since she doesn't reveal too much about herself not even through thoughts to her own. Guess it needs some time until we can understand her better. However the relations between the Mokas and especially the personality of inner Moka are one of the greatest mysteries i am excited about in this series since it seems to be so lovely complicated if you give it a second thought.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 02:15   Link #1405
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

yah kinda hard considering the inner moka has this pride you know
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 02:51   Link #1406
yongshun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Gathering information about inner Moka should be hard right now since she doesn't reveal too much about herself not even through thoughts to her own. Guess it needs some time until we can understand her better. However the relations between the Mokas and especially the personality of inner Moka are one of the greatest mysteries i am excited about in this series since it seems to be so lovely complicated if you give it a second thought.
Inner Moka personality maybe a little difficult to understand but over time throughout the story the Mangaka revealed just how much Tsukane means to her. As in Chapter 22 and 23 when she was going to kill Tsukane she had her own monologue about how much she wanted to stay with Tsukane and as soon as Tsukane attacked Kurumu she snapped, and then towards the end during the last arc of season 1 she wanted the mirror for herself because she didn't Tsukane to put himself in danger all the time to bring her out, so I think there are enough to paint a picture that Inner really cares about her friends and especially about Tsukane. I mean come on she blushed when she told him that vampires are no longer bound by the old rules.
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 03:56   Link #1407
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
Inner Moka personality maybe a little difficult to understand but over time throughout the story the Mangaka revealed just how much Tsukane means to her. As in Chapter 22 and 23 when she was going to kill Tsukane she had her own monologue about how much she wanted to stay with Tsukane and as soon as Tsukane attacked Kurumu she snapped, and then towards the end during the last arc of season 1 she wanted the mirror for herself because she didn't Tsukane to put himself in danger all the time to bring her out, so I think there are enough to paint a picture that Inner really cares about her friends and especially about Tsukane. I mean come on she blushed when she told him that vampires are no longer bound by the old rules.
Yes I think it's clear she has a soft side towards the others and especially Tsukune but it wasn't what i was thinking about and it doesn't give us the whole picture about her either. I'm rather interested in her relationship with outer Moka (even though she states the only the reason for her is the body) and her origin of her tsundere personality although you could easily explain it with her pride but that seems kinda lame to me.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 05:28   Link #1408
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

It might get revealed more on season2 manga as we see there are more flashbacks scenes for Kokoa and Inner Moka.
Old 2008-06-27, 05:51   Link #1409
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Inner Moka has constantly shown anger whenever Tsukune got hurt, and when she was forced to kill Tsukune, she was shaking, theres too much evidence that points to her being tsundere.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 07:09   Link #1410
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Pride of vampires is there downfall in this manga/anime. Inner Moka as a Tsundere might be able to win over her pride if there's some kind of trouble brewing again.
Old 2008-06-27, 07:14   Link #1411
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Spoiler:
Old 2008-06-27, 07:29   Link #1412
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Yes I think it's clear she has a soft side towards the others and especially Tsukune but it wasn't what i was thinking about and it doesn't give us the whole picture about her either. I'm rather interested in her relationship with outer Moka (even though she states the only the reason for her is the body) and her origin of her tsundere personality although you could easily explain it with her pride but that seems kinda lame to me.
Well I love to speculate (even if I end up being wrong ) so here's my take on her some of the early years...

If anything, we know that the environment both she and Kokoa grew up in valued 'strength' above all else: Strength of Mind and Body. She's from a warrior-noble house of elite vampires - the strongest monsters in all the world. She had so much to live up to just because she was born a vampire. Taught never to cry or show emotions that would leave you weak, she probably had very Spartan-like training when she was very young up until she left the house to go to the human world. (It boggles my mind that the Head of the House would even allow a child on her own, his child no less and a worthy heir to the leadership in her own time, unless he prepared everything in advance for her to live in the human world 'on her own'.) I feel that Moka had a rare view of the world around her despite being rather 'young'. I find that her pride is more aristocratic in nature rather than vamparic. Every time she's fought, her opponent is frightened off by the rumors of the S-class vampires but she almost 'encourages' them to test the legends for themselves - so that they may learn of the power that made the legends in the first place.

When she got the rosario, it was as if the side of her that she couldn't reveal, or was 'forbidden' to reveal due to its weak nature, was set free in Outer Moka. Of course, Inner Moka can't believe that she'd act this way if she wasn't a noble vampire aristocrat but she tolerates this 'new her' even as she finds that her new 'personality' though while still book smart, is far less able to cope with a surprisingly harsh environment in the human world. Quite naturally, even though she's 'asleep', she was vaugely aware of what was going on and when Outer Moka cried, she feels the same pain as well even though she probably did not know the reason why Outer was crying. Funny that it seems that while Inner Moka was aware of Outer all the time, that Outer Moka did not know/realize that Inner was with her. (Chapter 2)
Old 2008-06-27, 07:52   Link #1413
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Since we've gone the way of mecha for uber attacks...XD I think these need to be added to Tsukune's moveset. This just just for lulz - if Tsukune did end up like this - I'd faint.

Current Tsukune's Vampire Ougi/Finisher

Ultimate Vampire Tsukune + Dragon of Darkness Flame Ougi/Finisher XDD
Old 2008-06-27, 08:45   Link #1414
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I think in the vampire level he's gonna be like Demitri since Capcom did make the game of R+V in the DS.

I have yet to see projectiles from Moka, Tsukune and Kurumu.

Projectile Users:

Mizore - ice kunai's, knives, sharp icicle...etc
Yukari - Magic Cards
Ruby - dark energy balst

Non projectile users

Vamp/Ghoul Tuskune - pure brute vampire power and brawling
Moka - martial arts moves mostly composed of kicks
Kokoa - uses her familiar for giant weapons
Old 2008-06-27, 09:48   Link #1415
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Tsukune is a puncher as oppose to Moka's kicking. Kurumu would be melee too, but swift but weaker hits
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 10:10   Link #1416
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

um wondering what attack does neko sensei has?????
Old 2008-06-27, 10:14   Link #1417
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post
um wondering what attack does neko sensei has?????
The cat claw attack she did to one of her students as we've seen in the manga and anime. She must be also agile knowing she's a cat.

Battle data's I've seen...

Kurumu's advantage is that she has her vines and illusion. Though it was only seen once in the manga and not in the anime. The anime featured Kurumu with the tornado spin which she has gotten free from the spiderweb. Her claws can cut through almost anything.

Ruby and Yukari magic combination is powerful enough to seal off Tsukune's vamp/ghoul state.

Ruby is the tank of the group she can take more hits than any of the girls and I think she's enjoying it...

Possible lowest stamina is Yukari then Mizore since she uses ice shield to block in coming attacks like the one in the end theme wear the inner Moka beats all the girls and crushes Mizore's ice wall. Though seen in the anime Mizore recovered faster than Moka.
Old 2008-06-27, 10:15   Link #1418
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

hmm kinda complicated can we a bit simplyfy???
Old 2008-06-27, 10:19   Link #1419
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Ruby is the tank of the group she can take more hits than any of the girls and I think she's enjoying it...
maybe she's hoping tsukune will pick her up and get her to the infirmary after the battle is over lol.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 10:19   Link #1420
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
maybe she's hoping tsukune will pick her up and get her to the infirmary after the battle is over lol.
In the DS game he was picking up her skirt lucky bastard!

Melee Attackers:

Tsukune
Moka/Inner/Outer
Kurumu

Magic Users:

Yukari
Ruby

Projectile Users

Mizore
Yukari
Ruby

Weapon User

Kokoa

Elemental User

Mizore - Ice

Kyero - Fire (if you add Kyero Foxes fan fic)

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire