AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-02-17, 20:57   Link #41
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
The voice cast for one. Great comedy and character development apparently if you look at the review on YandereT.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-17, 21:49   Link #42
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
The voice cast for one.
Mostly just this, really.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-25, 17:33   Link #43
Belgaesh

Now they've added a Kawakami Kazuko CG and a developers blog, I think.

http://www.anime-majikoi.com/
http://eizo2ponycanyon.weblogs.jp/majikoi/
Belgaesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-01, 04:30   Link #44
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

This is on my radar after I played some of Takujun's translation.

I never would've thought that a VN primarily focused on slapstick comedy could be so great . There was almost never a boring scene, and al the characters were fun to watch. Extremely lively atmosphere.

Any word on any more news about this? Is it coming out this year?
Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-01, 04:46   Link #45
Shakiga
Shadow user

As far as I know, unfortunately there is not a set date yet. The latest news on this is a new homepage for the anime which Belgaesh posted before. It's interesting to note that everytime you refresh the page, another girl is in the background ^^

And I don't understand anything on that page but seeing as there is a homepage ready, my guess is they intend to broadcast this year.
Shakiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-01, 05:00   Link #46
Xacual

There were some rumors that it might be summer but its looking unlikely, but well two months still to go.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-02, 00:00   Link #47
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
I wonder if the cast of They Are My Noble Masters will make a cameo appearance?
Pay attention to the game's OP.

If the anime will take the same care in adapting the original work like Kimiaru did, then I don't think there'll be something to worry about. Be like the Kimiaru anime but better, and less of whatever route that the anime of Tsuyokiss took, and Majikoi will turn out well.

Hopefully the anime will give enough time for each heroine to shine as it was for the run of Kimiaru.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-02, 11:14   Link #48
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Heh, just wanted to give a VN a try when I saw this. Great deal of positive comments flew around the net regarding the game. Pretty cool, I'm looking forward to this anime adaptation, and playing a game of course.
Old 2011-05-05, 16:13   Link #49
rladls716

The series starts on July.
rladls716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-06, 17:39   Link #50
Crimrui
Hollow

Aww, I was hoping to see it a bit sooner. Ah well, something to look forward to. Played a VN for a bit, and if anime copies at least 50% of it's content, I'll be more then pleased. Hell, this anime could even come to my top ten if they do it right. Oh, and Momoyo just might win the best Onee-san award of the century in my book.

I found some nice black&white drawings of the awesome Momoyo. Well it's from the game, but nevertheless, it will give you some insight of how her personality is. :3
Spoiler for a bit NSFW:
Old 2011-05-06, 18:35   Link #51
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
Aww, I was hoping to see it a bit sooner. Ah well, something to look forward to. Played a VN for a bit, and if anime copies at least 50% of it's content, I'll be more then pleased. Hell, this anime could even come to my top ten if they do it right. Oh, and Momoyo just might win the best Onee-san award of the century in my book.

I found some nice black&white drawings of the awesome Momoyo. Well it's from the game, but nevertheless, it will give you some insight of how her personality is. :3
Spoiler for a bit NSFW:
might?!

Going by character design alone, she is the ultimate win already, be it Onee-chan, smoking hawt temptress or world destroying alien queen

I'm inclined to actually change my avatar to a Momoyo one when this anime swings around. I don't do that often as I'm too lazy
Old 2011-05-07, 04:44   Link #52
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

^ OMG, she's Shinra Kuonji 2.0!
Old 2011-05-07, 17:15   Link #53
Crimrui
Hollow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
might?!

Going by character design alone, she is the ultimate win already, be it Onee-chan, smoking hawt temptress or world destroying alien queen
I stand corrected, she is a definite FTW! A number one.
Spoiler for Number one:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
I'm inclined to actually change my avatar to a Momoyo one when this anime swings around. I don't do that often as I'm too lazy
There are few images of her from the game around the net already, but I'm gonna wait for anime as well. I'll copy your thoughts as well, but without the lazy part.

P.S. Aside from wonderful female cast, there quite a few interesting guys in the gang as well.
Old 2011-05-08, 07:28   Link #54
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

According to the Twitter account, the anime will premiere this fall.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-08, 08:26   Link #55
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

I don't know what is wrong with me but I only just found out there was a manga for this series, I really wonder how I miss these things!
Anyway just took a look and I like it alot, if thats the type of thing this series will be about I approve wholeheartedly.
It's a rather unique gang set up and interactions which I really, really, really like.

I'm soooo looking forward to this, I think I may be a little too hyped for this but whatever I don't care.

MOMOYO-SAMA~!
Old 2011-05-08, 18:23   Link #56
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Same game company, same scenario writer.

Takahiro's favourite character type tends to be a mixture of all or some of these certain traits: tsundere/big sister/ojousama/bisexual/playful/serious/strong female.

His games feature main heroines and prominent female characters with this character template, and frankly I love the guy for it.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-16, 08:03   Link #57
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Not quite... where Shinra used refined authority and cunning to pursue her skinship interests, Momoyo uses brute force ^_^; - but yea, they do have certain similarities. It's as kujoe wrote, Takahiro creates intense, self-confident girls. I love it!

You do know that there's a partial english translation for the game? The prologue and Yukie path are complete, the Chris path is almost complete. Very much looking forward to Chris

Last edited by Mentar; 2011-05-16 at 08:26.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-16, 09:06   Link #58
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Not quite... where Shinra used refined authority and cunning to pursue her skinship interests, Momoyo uses brute force ^_^; - but yea, they do have certain similarities. It's as kujoe wrote, Takahiro creates intense, self-confident girls. I love it!

You do know that there's a partial english translation for the game? The prologue and Yukie path are complete, the Chris path is almost complete. Very much looking forward to Chris
I can't wait for the poll for next route to be translated to come out. I'm hoping Miyako wins.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2011-05-16, 19:23   Link #59
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
How many routes are in the game?

And will be this aired? I saw a comment about fall then about summer. So which is it?
Old 2011-05-16, 22:16   Link #60
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
How many routes are in the game?

And will be this aired? I saw a comment about fall then about summer. So which is it?
It's confirmed Fall now.

The game has a lot of routes. Lots of the side characters have routes including the teacher.

Tags
action, comedy, eroge, seinen