AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-08-10, 02:22   Link #2801
whitecloud

Well true Lucretia may trump Luo hao in proportion department I guess but Lucretia is more devious than Luo hao even though Luo hao in the exterior has a arrogant persona once it's broken all that left is the innocent and shy side just like the onsen pic suggest...and Luo hao has more cuter face if I may add
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 04:05   Link #2802
Mars Mode

Keima already lost to a God so he will not be a divinity muahahahaha
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 04:11   Link #2803
Vazes

Wow didn't think erica would really stab godou like that. Made me feel sorry for godou.
Vazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 04:53   Link #2804
whitecloud

Godou has 2 yandere Erika and yuri...scary....it remind me of school days thankfully godou is a campione so he will not die so easily
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 06:29   Link #2805
fazri
blacksun king

wow vol 4 already complete!
Old 2012-08-10, 07:50   Link #2806
Athena
The Power of One

Guys, is there anyone here that has good English skills and can help with the editing of volume 6?
Old 2012-08-10, 08:31   Link #2807
ImperialFlameGod8190

Godou has a classic problem he has plenty of gorgeous women to choose from but perils with each choice. In Erica he gets a beautiful girl with a divine figure but a jealous streak that could kill him faster then the gods Liliana is also beautiful but her shyness seems to be her death and i feel like she'd fail in the intimacy department. Yuri has the beauty but like erica she's got a jealous streak and im not convinced she's ready for intimacy either Ena certainly has the beauty and intimacy desires but with erica always around and yuri getting more active nothing will happen. Luo Haou certainly has the beauty but my guess is breaking down her personality will be a pain in the ass nothing a campione DJ wouldnt solve surprised there isnt one yet
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 08:34   Link #2808
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Guys, is there anyone here that has good English skills and can help with the editing of volume 6?
well i think we have lots member that good with english but....mostly they doesn't have time.
and what i see the translation of vol 6 already good and doesn't need correction anymore..
Old 2012-08-10, 09:03   Link #2809
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Thank for completing the translation for vol4, since BT is down at the moment so I can't find out the translator name to add him or her to this message.

A question, if I download the PDF files of the vols would I get the updated versions where it been re-edited or not?

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 09:03   Link #2810
zzhk
Summary Machine

The one who did Volume 4 is florza. As for PDFs, they do tend to get out of date, but since it's done on a volunteer basis, we can't really force regular updates of downloads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Godou has a classic problem he has plenty of gorgeous women to choose from but perils with each choice. In Erica he gets a beautiful girl with a divine figure but a jealous streak that could kill him faster then the gods Liliana is also beautiful but her shyness seems to be her death and i feel like she'd fail in the intimacy department. Yuri has the beauty but like erica she's got a jealous streak and im not convinced she's ready for intimacy either Ena certainly has the beauty and intimacy desires but with erica always around and yuri getting more active nothing will happen. Luo Haou certainly has the beauty but my guess is breaking down her personality will be a pain in the ass nothing a campione DJ wouldnt solve surprised there isnt one yet
Well, there is no dilemma of choice. As King, he is entitled to take all of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
I know it's not flawless but you make it sound so terrible, LOL. I highly doubt it, but it'd be funny if the current downtime was caused by your call for editors...
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 09:37   Link #2811
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Oh I see, thank for answering zzhk.

THANK FLORZA for completing translating vols 4, now i just have to wait until BT is back on to begin reading it.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2012-08-10, 09:57   Link #2812
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Seems like Baka-Tsuki is currently down. Vol 4 and Vol 6 are really exciting.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 10:02   Link #2813
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Seems like Baka-Tsuki is currently down. Vol 4 and Vol 6 are really exciting.
Agree! Although I was a bit surprised at Erica's "yandere" like behaviour at the end of Vol 4. Going for him full on with a knife is pretty outrageous..

I'm almost surprised how easily Campione get injured. They make them seem so invincible and able to fight gods.. but to think a sniper could just take them out seems so anticlimactic..

Don't you think someone would've hired a bunch of assassins with assault and sniper rifles to take him out if he's so evil?
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 10:05   Link #2814
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I didn't read that part, must be a new update. I don't think Campiones are easily injured, it just Godou has no awareness unless its a battle with Gods. I mean Campiones can heal almost any wound in just a day.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 10:09   Link #2815
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I didn't read that part, must be a new update. I don't think Campiones are easily injured, it just Godou has no awareness unless its a battle with Gods. I mean Campiones can heal almost any wound in just a day.
Well, I meant if he could be thrown off a building by average people and be worried about death and a simple knife could wound him.. a sniper from another building should just be able to take him out quite easily.

People keep saying "only special things can hurt gods" but it seems anything can hurt Campione..
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 10:13   Link #2816
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
Well, I meant if he could be thrown off a building by average people and be worried about death and a simple knife could wound him.. a sniper from another building should just be able to take him out quite easily.

People keep saying "only special things can hurt gods" but it seems anything can hurt Campione..
they're still pretty much your flesh and blood human, that is if the defeated god decides otherwise... right?

I'm still amazed as only few legendary items appeared.
Old 2012-08-10, 10:14   Link #2817
zzhk
Summary Machine

They can be hurt, but they heal quickly.

Also, considering their bones are harder than most metals, I doubt if sniper shots will be fatal. As for worrying, well, Godou still tries to cling onto the mindset of a "normal" person.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 10:17   Link #2818
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

I think Campione with theirs god like sense would sense danger and move just in the nick of time, so no I don't think snipering would work.

If it really possible then do you also think taking out a god thru snipering is possible too?

Old 2012-08-10, 10:19   Link #2819
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
They can be hurt, but they heal quickly.

Also, considering their bones are harder than most metals, I doubt if sniper shots will be fatal. As for worrying, well, Godou still tries to cling onto the mindset of a "normal" person.
but somebody said (was it you zz?) that he turns similar to Salvatore at one time and bossed around the girls wearing maid outfits.

so far no campione was reported to take down a Norse or other Persian (I think Verethragna is in Zooroaster if I'm not mistaken) gods right?
Old 2012-08-10, 10:28   Link #2820
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
I know it's not flawless but you make it sound so terrible, LOL. I highly doubt it, but it'd be funny if the current downtime was caused by your call for editors...
LOL, it's not it, simply that editors now only edit typos and chancs is gone.

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem