AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-03-20, 08:16   Link #1
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Cage of Eden

Author: Yamada Yoshinobu
Serialized In (magazine): Weekly Shonen Magazine (Kodansha)
Akira and his classmates are travelling on a plane when it crashes onto an island inhabited by species thought to have been extinct. The situation becomes increasingly desperate as some of Akira's classmates are eaten alive, while some kill others in desperation. Now Akira and a few other survivors are trying to survive what seems to be a horrible nightmare.

I like this series I really do, it gives the same feeling and vibes that Highschool of the dead gave Im really expecting alot from this series, and I do hope for reguler releases from this manga.

I cant wait too see what happens next I do hope nobody was raped or anything atleast not the main heroine.

Last edited by Wargumm1i; 2009-03-20 at 08:31.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 09:46   Link #2
Samanosuke
Genma Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
I do hope nobody was raped or anything atleast not the main heroine.
Spoiler for spoilors:

Anyway , this isn't a bad series. The ecchi feels kinda misplaced though. As does the pseudo-romance.
Kinda reminds me of Lord of the Flies so far , with the betrayals and stuff that happens in recent chapters.
It's going to see how it plays out in the end.
Samanosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 11:49   Link #3
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samanosuke View Post
Spoiler for spoilors:

Anyway , this isn't a bad series. The ecchi feels kinda misplaced though. As does the pseudo-romance.
Kinda reminds me of Lord of the Flies so far , with the betrayals and stuff that happens in recent chapters.
It's going to see how it plays out in the end.
I wonder where they are atleast, did the time travel or is this just an island hidden from the world that cant be so easily located? and the mass panic that happent seemed a bit too much, I wonder if they were struck by some diseases that caused there over massive panic.
Old 2009-05-30, 14:14   Link #4
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

I'm surprised the title isnt getting much interest.. Altho, looking at the thread OP date, it probably a obscure title before.

However, now that this title is up on OM, I hope it get more popular.

I'll be honest with you, I checked the title due to the ecchi category, however, after marathoning the whole 8 chapters on OM, I dont really care about the ecchi (well, its still nice albeit weirdly placed situation)..The story captivates me as well. I would be interesting how the story will fold up.

And lol at nekomimi sensei believing that
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-30, 14:53   Link #5
jpwong

I saw this on OM and liked it. Seems like Lord of the Flies meets Jurassic Park (well, wrong era, but you get the picture ). Seems like the raws are up to chp22 or chp23 right now.
Old 2009-05-30, 15:15   Link #6
Wargumm1i
Hentai

But I still im really curious on what happen and where they are... I mean did they enter a time warp and go too the past... Or is this just a hidden Island from the world where they just happent too come upon.
Old 2009-05-30, 15:26   Link #7
Tiberium Wolf

Seems interesting but the down point is that it makes me remember of the TV series Lost mixed with Jurassic Park.
Old 2009-05-30, 15:29   Link #8
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Lost was a fun series and is still a little bit fun, Its just the way Lost has turned up too be makes it a bit stupid. I mean time travel lol.
Old 2009-11-15, 05:28   Link #9
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
That Kouhei guy is such a bastard, I can't believe he killed Hikari so easily, and after she was only trying to protect him. I feel SO SO sorry for her ;_; , I hope that guy is gonna get whats coming to him .
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-15, 21:08   Link #10
LusterFlare
Lost.

Yeah I get a Lord of the Flies vibe from it. I'm wondering why that battery in the laptop isn't used up yet.
LusterFlare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 07:33   Link #11
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by LusterFlare View Post
Yeah I get a Lord of the Flies vibe from it. I'm wondering why that battery in the laptop isn't used up yet.
His Laptop use Solar Systems Technology, so as long as there's sun, the Laptop will still alive. That's why he always use it outside, to use it and at the same time recharge it's battery.

But something come to my mind, if he can access such a Prehistoric Animal file from internet isn't it more convenience if he sent some email to his parents or use google earth to call help?
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 08:16   Link #12
Arturro

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
His Laptop use Solar Systems Technology, so as long as there's sun, the Laptop will still alive. That's why he always use it outside, to use it and at the same time recharge it's battery.
If I remember he stopped using laptop after some time, and even complained that his battery won't last for long (still I want his battery in my laptop)

Quote:
But something come to my mind, if he can access such a Prehistoric Animal file from internet isn't it more convenience if he sent some email to his parents or use google earth to call help?
He is a nerd, he have prehistoric animal encyclopedia on his system. He was also saying, that he has no connection to Internet cause they are out of cell phones range.

Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 08:41   Link #13
Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturro View Post
If I remember he stopped using laptop after some time, and even complained that his battery won't last for long (still I want his battery in my laptop)
He is a nerd, he have prehistoric animal encyclopedia on his system. He was also saying, that he has no connection to Internet cause they are out of cell phones range.
How long does a laptop battery last normally?

its kinda strange though, the data entries of those should be very massive in size.How is he storing that much?
Old 2009-11-16, 09:25   Link #14
jpwong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr 00 View Post
How long does a laptop battery last normally?

its kinda strange though, the data entries of those should be very massive in size.How is he storing that much?
It can vary, intensive use can see under 2 hours, a lot of standard sized batteries last about 2 hours in power saver mode, though some laptops come with larger batteries that can give up to 8 hours of use before needing recharging.

And an encyclopedia doesn't actually contain much data. You could probably fit that sort of thing onto a CD. It's not like it's an encyclopedia of everything, it's pretty specific what it's about.
Old 2009-11-16, 15:38   Link #15
Soconfused
Old God Member

Send a message via AIM to Soconfused
pretty decent series. if not somewhat unrealistic, though I'm sure theres still time for that....if you get my drift.
Old 2009-11-17, 23:11   Link #16
Tangowr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
But I still im really curious on what happen and where they are... I mean did they enter a time warp and go too the past... Or is this just a hidden Island from the world where they just happent too come upon.
It's still not explained up till the current chapter, but there probabely won't be an explanation, same as the author's previous work, same type of survival serie, but that one has a good end...
Old 2009-11-18, 10:24   Link #17
sumowow

Ive marathoned this series and ive got to say it's really fun to read. The thing is though a lot of people really have gone crazy over the past couple of chapters. It's just been total chaos on the island.
Spoiler:
sumowow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-18, 11:29   Link #18
Nemesis

Guess in a place where morals mean little, people might start unleashing their inner selves.
Old 2009-11-18, 11:31   Link #19
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumowow View Post
Ive marathoned this series and ive got to say it's really fun to read. The thing is though a lot of people really have gone crazy over the past couple of chapters. It's just been total chaos on the island.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by surerman; 2009-11-18 at 11:44.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-19, 03:40   Link #20
sumowow

The problem is not that they all went crazy at once, that seems like a pretty normal thing for humans. The problem is that they all seemed to go crazy so early on in the story, i thought people would slowly start to become mad and start killing each other later on, it just happened sooner than expected.
sumowow is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shounen, survival