AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2019-01-19, 04:35   Link #6481
KnightShade

Being a human with a sacred gear makes him part of the supernatural world by default, and that's not considering his link to the 5 clans/ grigori ect. Same applies to lavinia who's a literal witch.
KnightShade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-19, 07:13   Link #6482
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex79 View Post
Issei is now a devil and in devils world polygamy is legal, this is the main difference between him and Tobio. Still, I don't think this is going to stop Ishibumi if he wants to give Tobio an harem of his own.
But like i said, he's still originally from the human world, he has human classmates and has a territory in human world, in the end, he's still fix to the human world to an extend. Do you think people won't ask if they see him with several women and children.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-19, 07:38   Link #6483
TommyG

B214 I assumed he would move to the underworld with Rias when she becomes Head of the Gremory group, also what territory in the human world does he have?
TommyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-19, 13:04   Link #6484
Lex79

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
But like i said, he's still originally from the human world, he has human classmates and has a territory in human world, in the end, he's still fix to the human world to an extend. Do you think people won't ask if they see him with several women and children.
Issei has now a lifespan measured in thousands of years, if not downright Immortal. He is bound to lesve the human world sooner or later, then human laws won't be a problem anymore.
Lex79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-19, 14:16   Link #6485
Ka-el

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
He has a territory in the underworld too, he got it the moment he went in the underworld for the first time, as part of Rias' peerage. And since he will marry Rias he will have Gremory territory. If he marries the kitsunes he will get Kyoto as territory. Issei's seed will give him plenty of territories. XD And by the way among his wives there is Akeno who can erase memories and manipulate minds (as she did with her classmates). And Rias exploited the fact she is a foreigner to tell them that in her country poligamy is allowed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex79 View Post
Issei has now a lifespan measured in thousands of years, if not downright Immortal. He is bound to lesve the human world sooner or later, then human laws won't be a problem anymore.
Well devil have a lifespan of thousand of years by default (10.000 or something like that). And since Issei's human soul is changing too because of his dragon's power, Issei will be actually immortal considering the fact that in DxD dragons are immortal until they get killed, they don't die by aging.
And considering that devils can change their appearance as they prefer, even if he stay in the human world he can always change his identity as centuries pass.
Ka-el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-19, 22:36   Link #6486
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

Only Ophis is confirm to have ability changing to any appearance "she" want, the others still don't display those feats aside from i think is manipulate their age appearance
Old 2019-01-20, 05:49   Link #6487
Ka-el

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietthai96 View Post
Only Ophis is confirm to have ability changing to any appearance "she" want, the others still don't display those feats aside from i think is manipulate their age appearance
I meant that
Ka-el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-20, 07:59   Link #6488
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ka-el View Post
He has a territory in the underworld too, he got it the moment he went in the underworld for the first time, as part of Rias' peerage. And since he will marry Rias he will have Gremory territory. If he marries the kitsunes he will get Kyoto as territory. Issei's seed will give him plenty of territories. XD And by the way among his wives there is Akeno who can erase memories and manipulate minds (as she did with her classmates). And Rias exploited the fact she is a foreigner to tell them that in her country poligamy is allowed.

Well devil have a lifespan of thousand of years by default (10.000 or something like that). And since Issei's human soul is changing too because of his dragon's power, Issei will be actually immortal considering the fact that in DxD dragons are immortal until they get killed, they don't die by aging.
And considering that devils can change their appearance as they prefer, even if he stay in the human world he can always change his identity as centuries pass.
Well the Gremory territory is going to be Rias' when she succeeds her father as head which she has to govern.

I don't think Kyoto is actually the Kyuubu' s territory. I just think Yasaka's the leader of the Youkai who reside there and in the West Japanese region. There are a bunch of humans residing there as well. Unless you're saying she owns the whole city of Kyoto.

Sirzechs was able to turn himself into a black cat when he met Souji. So devils can change their physical appearance to their liking if Sirzechs can turn himself into a black cat.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-04, 17:35   Link #6489
godz

Guys, can someone explain to me what was the reason that kunuo fell in love with Issei?
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-04, 18:30   Link #6490
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
Guys, can someone explain to me what was the reason that kunuo fell in love with Issei?
He saved her mother from the Hero Faction after she was kidnapped.
Darksider555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-04, 18:51   Link #6491
cyberdemon

Well she is still young so I would say it is more hero worship that will inevitably turn to love when she ages a bit
Old 2019-02-04, 18:57   Link #6492
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
A bunch of scary people she couldn't do anything against stole her mother and hurt her friends, and then a boy came in and (from her perspective) comforted her, beat up the bad guys, and stole her mother back. At that age it's more than enough to cause infatuation.
Old 2019-04-04, 01:02   Link #6493
OmegaWeaponZ

You know what would be a nice addition to Issei's harem?

The reverse Gasper trap (Or, more politically correct, a female cross-dresser). Bonus points if she was a battle maniac. Would be interesting to see Issei confused when he is somehow attracted to her while her disguise is still up. And like all the other members of Issei's 'Other' harem, she would be interested in battling him. Could make for a some good comedic scenes.

Heck, Issei may even come with a new echii technique - Presence Detection (Female), the ability to detect females no matter how well hidden they are. Based on their Oppai, of course.

Last edited by OmegaWeaponZ; 2019-04-04 at 01:35.
OmegaWeaponZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-04, 01:44   Link #6494
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaWeaponZ View Post
You know what would be a nice addition to Issei's harem?

The reverse Gasper trap (Or, more politically correct, a female cross-dresser). Bonus points if she was a battle maniac. Would be interesting to see Issei confused when he is somehow attracted to her while her disguise is still up. And like all the other members of Issei's 'Other' harem, she would be interested in battling him. Could make for a some good comedic scenes.

Heck, Issei may even come with a new echii technique - Presence Detection (Female), the ability to detect females no matter how well hidden they are. Based on their Oppai, of course.
An Arthur type from Magicka no Kenshi. A beautiful busty female who uses magic to take the form of a male. She could approach Issei in male form which confuses him greatly because he finds himself attracted to "him" lol. Bonuses points if she becomes his knight.
Old 2019-04-04, 02:09   Link #6495
OmegaWeaponZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
An Arthur type from Magicka no Kenshi. A beautiful busty female who uses magic to take the form of a male. She could approach Issei in male form which confuses him greatly because he finds himself attracted to "him" lol. Bonuses points if she becomes his knight.
Thats who I had in mind exactly. lol.

Well, her and Charlotte from IS.
Old 2019-04-04, 02:58   Link #6496
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Next must be daughters as harem members
Old 2019-04-04, 04:26   Link #6497
Lucidrago

Unless you guys want to make High School DxD a run-of-the-mill harem series, that's a horrible idea.

And by that logic, wouldn't Issei be attracted to almost every handsome guy in the series by that logic? It goes against Issei's nature to be attracted to someone he views as a male.

Otherwise wouldn't he be attracted to Kiba by that logic since Issei thinks Yumi is very attractive?
Old 2019-04-04, 04:33   Link #6498
bluestahli1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Next must be daughters as harem members
Hell to the motherfucking NO, my nibba
bluestahli1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-04, 05:19   Link #6499
OmegaWeaponZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Unless you guys want to make High School DxD a run-of-the-mill harem series, that's a horrible idea.

And by that logic, wouldn't Issei be attracted to almost every handsome guy in the series by that logic? It goes against Issei's nature to be attracted to someone he views as a male.

Otherwise wouldn't he be attracted to Kiba by that logic since Issei thinks Yumi is very attractive?
You see that's the whole point of it. He would be attracted to her by his male instinct, his love of oppai, and not because she appears as a pretty boy. All the while, logically, he would deny it for the fact that she appears like a guy. Thats why I mentioned it could also be turned into a skill that allows him to detect any female by their oppai. Depending on how its handled, it could also serve as character development, for both sides.

And ain't he still short of peerage members? This could be that gunner character you wanted Lucidrago A Tristan, that is actually an Isolde. Revers traps are also not very common in harems mind you.

And God no. Please, lets not joke about adding his own kids. Please?
Old 2019-04-04, 09:20   Link #6500
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaWeaponZ View Post
You see that's the whole point of it. He would be attracted to her by his male instinct, his love of oppai, and not because she appears as a pretty boy. All the while, logically, he would deny it for the fact that she appears like a guy. Thats why I mentioned it could also be turned into a skill that allows him to detect any female by their oppai. Depending on how its handled, it could also serve as character development, for both sides.

And ain't he still short of peerage members? This could be that gunner character you wanted Lucidrago A Tristan, that is actually an Isolde. Revers traps are also not very common in harems mind you.

And God no. Please, lets not joke about adding his own kids. Please?
What's wrong with Ruki's idea? You guys are proposing that Issei be attracted to what he perceives to be a male.

And wouldn't Issei's 'instincrs' have kicked in when he saw Gasper for the first time?

Again Issei is attracted to beautiful females with large breasts. Not beautiful guys that may be a female.

Now he may notice something is off but attraction is going a bit too far.

Last edited by Lucidrago; 2019-04-04 at 17:37.

Tags
ecchi, harem, highschool dxd, oppai, romance, true harem