AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-11, 16:31   Link #1
Kurara
Ningyou Hime

Send a message via ICQ to Kurara Send a message via AIM to Kurara Send a message via MSN to Kurara
Question about Takayuki's eyes

Okay, this is a bit unrelated to Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, but I thought this was the right forum to post in. ^^;; Since it's partly related to the game.. Well, here's my question.

It might sound stupid or ignorant of me, but.. Why is it that in the game, you can't see Takayuki's eyes? I noticed that male main characters are always like that. They're always really plain and not really that detailed, and they have no eyes. Why is it like that? @_@

Also, I've noticed that in a lot of dating games, the male characters don't have a lot of character development.. Why is it like that? I know that in the Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien anime, Takayuki does have a personality.. ^^;; But is it because they developed him more in the anime?
Old 2003-12-11, 16:48   Link #2
Guu
yamete...

All adv games are like that, 'cuz the male character is supposed to be you, so just imagine fitting your eyes on his face .
Old 2003-12-11, 16:50   Link #3
Kurara
Ningyou Hime

Send a message via ICQ to Kurara Send a message via AIM to Kurara Send a message via MSN to Kurara
That's sort of what I was thinking ... @_@ I just think it looks kind of scary.. :P
Old 2003-12-11, 17:11   Link #4
lavarock
Busy wasting my time..:-(

pretty much all AVG game I played is like that....
so not KGNE game in particular
Closed Thread