AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-08-06, 22:13   Link #1
jayj713

Most addicting anime?

Doesn't have to be your favorite anime :P cause i know some extremely good animes weren't really addicting.

I'll list a few that I couldn't stop watching.

Hunter x Hunter - I watched all of it in like. a week or something. Even though I finished watching this over a year ago I wish I could watch more O_O.

(Off topic: The end of this anime is when they leave Greed Island right? Can someone clear this up for me? What is "Chimera Ant Story Arc" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_..._Ant_Story_Arc)

Naruto - I was addicted until probably around episode 170, I got really tired of it after that...

DBZ - If I watched it again I probably wouldn't be addicted but back when I was little I couldnt stop watching it!

Love Hina - Dunno, it was good

Hikaru no go - um, it was really good too.

Ok I really don't have reasons anymore, just a straight out list. Eyeshield 21, Whistle!, Prince of Tennis. And some parts of Bleach were addicting.

But, by far, Hunter x Hunter was the most addicting anime I've EVER seen.
Old 2006-08-06, 22:30   Link #2
jedinat

I watched almost all of Full Moon wo Sagashite in one day...

Ranma 1/2 - watched 95 episodes in less than a week before I burned out... same with Inuyasha. (when I say less than a week, I mean like... 3-4 days )

Those were a bit on the extreme side... for most really good anime I'd watch +/- 15 episodes in a day. (usually with a couple episodes from other series sprinkled in for variety)
At that rate I exhausted the supply of good anime fairy quickly
Old 2006-08-06, 22:40   Link #3
gmanr26

Can I say Suzumiya

most addicting for me in a long time.....

but i'm addicted to many
Cowboy Bebop
Rurouni Kenshin
FLCL (even though its short ive watched it like 5 times already and still in love)
FMA (Full Metal Alchemist)
Full Metal Panic : Fumoffu (hilarious)
Old 2006-08-06, 23:34   Link #4
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

child's toy/ kodomo no omacha

marmalade boy

fruits basket

magical lyrical nanoha
Old 2006-08-07, 12:43   Link #5
nemoleo
Uruz-7

If you are not allergic to meca anime, you can try Gundam SEED, and Gundam SEED DESTINY. really addictive in my opinion. In a totally different kind, I watched Honey & Clover in about a day, I just couldn't stop myself (one of my favorite anime in the end).
If you're talking about very long anime, you can try One Piece, I've not watched it yet, but with this number of episodes, it must be very addictive, otherwise it would had stopped a long time ago. Maybe someone that have seen part of it can have something about that.
Old 2006-08-07, 13:46   Link #6
jayj713

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoleo
If you are not allergic to meca anime, you can try Gundam SEED, and Gundam SEED DESTINY. really addictive in my opinion. In a totally different kind, I watched Honey & Clover in about a day, I just couldn't stop myself (one of my favorite anime in the end).
If you're talking about very long anime, you can try One Piece, I've not watched it yet, but with this number of episodes, it must be very addictive, otherwise it would had stopped a long time ago. Maybe someone that have seen part of it can have something about that.
Yea Ive seen both seed and destiny but I didnt find them THAT addicting. They were good though
Old 2006-08-07, 18:51   Link #7
HXHFMP
a world's hunt

Quote:
(Off topic: The end of this anime is when they leave Greed Island right? Can someone clear this up for me? What is "Chimera Ant Story Arc
describing what "chimera ant arc" is would take too long to write because there are alot of things happening in this arc. but i can tell you, that the arc is way darker than the others.

now on to the main topic if you want to check real addictive anime then you should consider those because they were so captivating that i mostly watched them in three days.
monster
last exile
Old 2006-08-07, 19:00   Link #8
Lumir

Suzuka, watch it and ya will know what i mean.
Old 2006-08-07, 19:07   Link #9
jedinat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumir
Suzuka, watch it and ya will know what i mean.
You might be right there... I hated that anime, yet I still watched each episode as they came out.
Old 2006-08-07, 20:06   Link #10
Kiomi

I am crazy adicted to School Rumble. To me it isn't the BEST....and there is nothing to eye catching about it...but I can't stop watching it...it bugs me >.<

Haruhi Suzumiya was a bit addicting...

I am the most addicted to Ouran Host Club xD
Old 2006-08-07, 20:26   Link #11
chrno_the_sinner

Kaleido Star.

It's crack in disc format. I swear to god.

Higurashi also keeps me addicted as it's the only show I watch immediately on download. Same goes for NANA and Haruhi. Ouran takes a little while though.
Old 2006-08-07, 20:30   Link #12
i0td

I'm usually eagerly waiting for the next episode to any series that I fall in love with. I found both The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi and Azumanga Diaoh very addicting in particular. Both were so entertaining that I could not stop watching either series. Of course, disappointment engulfed me as I realized that the fun was all over so soon.
Closed Thread