1 out of 10 : Painful 14 4.27%
Voters: 328. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-06-29, 19:08   Link #461
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyWuzzy View Post
She isn't a logical person. She killing her own kin in order to uncover the secrets of geass because of her feelings for her sister. Euphie is her whole world and this was pointed out thoroughly in S1. In R2, she is ready to destroy anyone or any obstacle even people in her own side just for the sake of clearing her dead sister's name. That isn't logical. Cornelia's life is now driven purely by her feelings / emotions and not by logical reasoning.
It sounds like a another person that we wont name but everybody should know this person. But the difference is that she want to get revenge to clear her sister's name while the other one want to change it from the inside, and it wont work (IMO), now that will be a best battle on CG. I cant see her and Zero working together, even know that he was sorry that he did what he did but that doesnt excuse him from doing that.
Old 2008-06-29, 19:08   Link #462
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by neshru View Post
It wasn't horrible, but all those school events are getting boring. Also, that's not the stuff I'm expecting from this second season. This is the season where the major battles should go down and questions should be answered, all this school stuff feels seriously out of place.
It's fine, as long as that remains the focus, sometimes you just have to laugh at the hilarity and move on, which I feel we are doing. Plus, I liked Code Geass's in-depth drama, the confrontations and implications it makes, and the complex character development/interaction. As far as battles go, this game of cat and mouse between Jeremiah and Lelouch with Shirley as the cheese sounds just as fun and the questions we seek answers for now seem within grasp with this newest indication
Old 2008-06-29, 19:09   Link #463
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
Immortality don't look so appealing now does it?
Yorae, your avatar of Cornelia from ep12.... She looks... mad.
Old 2008-06-29, 19:09   Link #464
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
We sstill have 10+ episodes to work with. I'll take school stuff over clip shows any day.

I really don't think we have time for clip shows since next week is the halfway point of the series and we still don't know C.C. name yet
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 19:10   Link #465
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Of course she looks mad she is trying to clear her sister name and all these fools keep getting in her way.
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 19:12   Link #466
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Of course she looks mad she is trying to clear her sister name and all these fools keep getting in her way.
I think Schneizel or the other royal kids might use it against her. Loose cannons are not she should be now.
Old 2008-06-29, 19:13   Link #467
Silver Soul
Banned

After Cornelia reveals to the world Lelouch caused the Euphienator incident, what will happen to the Black Knights?
Old 2008-06-29, 19:14   Link #468
Traece
:cool:

Quote:
I feel like she has really broad shoulders for some reason in your avatar though. x_x' Maybe it's just me. Still a good one anyhow.

About this whole time restraint...

You know, Code Geass could get another season. You never know. It's proven to be very popular. It could be a full-length season, or they could make a shortened season. In any case... Was it ever confirmed that R2 is 25 episodes long?

Edit: I'm not sure about that whole publicizing of Zero's involvement. Honestly, I can understand it happening... In fact, there's a good possibility that it could happen. However, how exactly would that work?

Zero manipulated Euphemia and forced her to slaughter innocent Japanese people. ... Ahah... Whatever you say crazy. >_>; Someone call 9-1-1..
Old 2008-06-29, 19:14   Link #469
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
After Cornelia reveals to the world Lelouch caused the Euphienator incident, what will happen to the Black Knights?
Ah, how about we side-step that with her refocusing on stopping the end of the world or something instead?
Old 2008-06-29, 19:14   Link #470
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Hmm who knows. Either lelouch gets defamed or the japanese won't give a damn as long as they get there freedom who knows
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 19:15   Link #471
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Yup- 25 episodes projected by Taniguchi, it says. Wiki info, but it's still reliable.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 19:16   Link #472
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
That will also reveal the existence of the Geass. Will people believe her?
Old 2008-06-29, 19:16   Link #473
Eliarine

Hi guys, one sentence only and I'm off to bed:

Cornelia is awesome.

That is all.
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 19:16   Link #474
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Hmm who knows. Either lelouch gets defamed or the japanese won't give a damn as long as they get there freedom who knows
Sadly, that seems about right
Old 2008-06-29, 19:16   Link #475
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
I'm going for the 2nd option. Royal kid dies? Woot?
Freya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 19:19   Link #476
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

You guys think that people will believe Cornelia when she reveals the Geass? I don't think so.
Old 2008-06-29, 19:19   Link #477
Silver Soul
Banned

It may seem to be an inner resolution to the people who truly knew Euphie than anyone else
Old 2008-06-29, 19:21   Link #478
KrimzonStriker

Like I said, how about we have her refocus on preventing the Apocalypse instead?
Old 2008-06-29, 19:22   Link #479
Traece
:cool:

Like I said...

"My sister was forced to slaughter Japanese by Zero! He can make people bend to his will and do what he pleases with a power known to a select few and himself as, Geass."
[Insert mass laughter] Ahhhh... Nice try Cornelia...

Besides, Cornelia and Lelouch are very similar. Marianne was hated, and Euphemia ended up being hated. There's a chance that things will remain like that.
Old 2008-06-29, 19:22   Link #480
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
It may seem to be an inner resolution to the people who truly knew Euphie than anyone else
If Cornelia goes the public expose route, wouldn't hecklers use the chance to cut her down to size? I can imagine Schneizel going, "My dear sister, looks like you need more help than I thought."

Cornelia needs time with Nunnally. That blind girl is a healer in disguise, and she only needs words.