Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2011-04-24, 21:58   Link #8581
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitepearl View Post
End it now, IMO

She's likely going to meet a bunch of people at uni, you're going to be stuck studying for exams...doesn't seem like it was meant to be.

But if you still want to be with her...will this turn into a long-distance relationship once she is in uni?

Otherwise, cherish the time you have together now but with the understanding that something everlasting is probably unlikely.

Sigh...

It probably will turn into a long distance after she leaves, and my parents barely let me go out anyway >_>

I'll see, I'll see...
Khu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 22:28   Link #8582
Samari
World's Greatest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khu View Post
I've been with this girl who's a year older than me, and we're both in high school. She's graduating this year and will be going to uni next year. Which is my problem, because then I will be studying for uni exams, and we won't be able to see each other very much. I'm just wondering if I should end the relationship before that happens or after...and I don't want to screw up her exams either. :|
Did you hit it?

Just kidding. How serious is your relationship? You might to end it now if you won't be able to see each other that much.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 22:28   Link #8583
Haruka_Kitten
The AnimeSuki Pet kitten
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Haruka_Kitten Send a message via Yahoo to Haruka_Kitten
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khu View Post
Sigh...

It probably will turn into a long distance after she leaves, and my parents barely let me go out anyway >_>

I'll see, I'll see...
Stick with it.

I'll tell you now...*overhears a "Huh, what? The kitten's back?!", and bows a thankyou bow*...finding a good partner these days is a challenge in itself. I've been through 6 disastrous relationships so far, the last one having ended over 2 months ago, and I'm probably in my 7th (and hopefully last) relationship with someone at the moment (although given how ambiguously we treat each other it's hard to define the point when we actually considered it a relationship )

I'm constantly surrounded by people that merely admire and never do anything, and those that do come across as slightly creepy to me. Once ended up with a one-night stand, and that was not only a stupid mistake, it was a downright sobering one too.

I was told once that when you constantly fall in and out of love, you start caring less and less for people, because you fear getting hurt again. That's what ended up happening to me. I don't trust as easily as I used to.

This is an enlightened age. Mobile phones are cheap nowadays, and so is internet. Unless she's moving out of the country, your partner should be within easy reach. I know mine is, even if he is 500 miles away...

So stick with her. Who knows what will happen.
Old 2011-04-24, 22:32   Link #8584
Samari
World's Greatest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruka_Kitten View Post
Stick with it.

I'll tell you now...*overhears a "Huh, what? The kitten's back?!", and bows a thankyou bow*...finding a good partner these days is a challenge in itself. I've been through 6 disastrous relationships so far, the last one having ended over 2 months ago, and I'm probably in my 7th (and hopefully last) relationship with someone at the moment (although given how ambiguously we treat each other it's hard to define the point when we actually considered it a relationship )

I'm constantly surrounded by people that merely admire and never do anything, and those that do come across as slightly creepy to me. Once ended up with a one-night stand, and that was not only a stupid mistake, it was a downright sobering one too.

I was told once that when you constantly fall in and out of love, you start caring less and less for people, because you fear getting hurt again. That's what ended up happening to me. I don't trust as easily as I used to.

This is an enlightened age. Mobile phones are cheap nowadays, and so is internet. Unless she's moving out of the country, your partner should be within easy reach. I know mine is, even if he is 500 miles away...

So stick with her. Who knows what will happen.
Well you're only 17. A lot of people your age (assuming you've dated people around your age) probably are just as confused and/or still exploring their lives when it comes to aspects of intimacy, relationships, etc. I'm guessing you are in high school? Are you going to college? Because the atmosphere in a lot of colleges is definitely different than high school. People are usually more mature in my opinion and a lot of the stupid things you have to deal with in your younger years goes away. There can still be drama depending on who you associate with of course, but a lot of other dumb shit fades.

永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Old 2011-04-24, 22:34   Link #8585
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samari View Post
Did you hit it?

Just kidding. How serious is your relationship? You might to end it now if you won't be able to see each other that much.
Fairly so? I dunno, I'm getting worried myself atm (probably my paranoia talking XD) but she dropped off the radar for almost the entirety of the holidays.

:<
Khu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 22:36   Link #8586
Haruka_Kitten
The AnimeSuki Pet kitten
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Haruka_Kitten Send a message via Yahoo to Haruka_Kitten
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samari View Post
Well you're only 17. A lot of people your age (assuming you've dated people around your age) probably are just as confused and/or still exploring their lives when it comes to aspects of intimacy, relationships, etc. I'm guessing you are in high school? Are you going to college? Because the atmosphere in a lot of colleges is definitely different than high school. People are usually more mature in my opinion and a lot of the stupid things you have to deal with in your younger years goes away. There can still be drama depending on who you associate with of course, but a lot of other dumb shit fades.
I am still in high school, however, I don't have a social life based around people at my school. I don't associate well with people my age. This person I'm with is currently doing university, he's about a year older than me. I myself am quite adamant about what I want out of a relationship, but like anything, it's subject to change at any time without notice.
Old 2011-04-25, 00:47   Link #8587
Knightrunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruka_Kitten View Post
I am still in high school, however, I don't have a social life based around people at my school. I don't associate well with people my age. This person I'm with is currently doing university, he's about a year older than me. I myself am quite adamant about what I want out of a relationship, but like anything, it's subject to change at any time without notice.
A year older than you isn't really much of a difference. Even if you go to a university their is still that highschool bias depending where you go. The person your with might still have these high school habits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
Spoiler for hot read:

I should save this read somewhere in my computer
Old 2011-04-25, 01:12   Link #8588
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightrunner View Post
I should save this read somewhere in my computer
I have somehow become the main character of a meta-Animesuki-yuri-fanfic.
Old 2011-04-25, 01:54   Link #8589
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
But you're such a fantastic muse, my dear!

I've got an idea of how Part 2 goes. ^^ Do I have your permission to continue it sometime in the near future?

Edit: I have permission.

Last edited by Last Sinner; 2011-04-25 at 04:48.
Last Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 03:42   Link #8590
Flinch
Onii-chan~

Send a message via AIM to Flinch Send a message via MSN to Flinch
Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
Be thankful that you get to be a muse; most people never get such an opportunity.
Old 2011-04-25, 05:19   Link #8591
Samari
World's Greatest

Quote:
The gentle caress of cherry blossoms and the smooth embrace of light alcohol coursed through her veins as she strolled down through the shade of cherry trees giving brief respite from the heat of day.

A young maiden crossed her path. Petite, elegant, painfully cute to the point her mind raced at the thought of ravishing her innocent face with a lusty kiss. Clad in a black and grey gothic-lolita dress, laced with indigo and matching ribbons in her silky hair. The attire amplified the desire within her, hypnotically drawn in to the cutie who looked as if she had walked out from a dream in a bygone era. It was too good to be true.

Her own attire was a cold slap across her flushed cheeks. She felt too plain to be in the presence of someone so refined and luminous. Yet she couldn't help but look. Cutie's eyes changed direction, as if she knew she was being watched. Soft and glowing, they met her own, glimmering with curiousity. Panic struck her as she quickly turned away, feeling as if her soul had been laid bare for all to see. Daring to look once more, her panic turned to surprise. Cutie had turned back to her once more. Cutie's lips were gently parted in a sweet smile and the lace of Cutie's dress fluttered in the gentle wind, coming towards her with elegant, precise steps. Surely this wasn't happening. Why was someone so pure and divine coming her way? Didn't Cutie know what impure thoughts raced through her head?

The space between them melted away into nothing. Cutie reached out with smooth fingers. Time seemed to stand still.
'I've received a good number of stares today, but yours is the only one that felt complimentary and respectful. Why shirk away from my touch? Your gaze honors me.'
This had to be a dream, surely...Could this really be happening?
'Come now. Tell me how cute I am.'
A lump in her throat formed as words struggled to come out of her quivering mouth. 'You're a dream. How couldn't someone feel utterly moved by your mere presence. I wish I could wear clothes like that. It's almost painful to look, yet I can't stop...'
Cutie gently waved a finger back and forth. 'I won't have that. Do yourself justice, dear. You know you have a great body.'
She almost felt tears well up. Why was she feeling so weak in front of Cutie? 'No, these clothes...'
Cutie pressed closer, sweet breath tickling her neck and leaving her heart on the verge of implosion. 'Screw your clothes. I don't judge people on mere things like that. Look at you. You're normally very confident, aren't you? Who wouldn't be with a body like that?'
Cutie's hands were anything but smooth as they groped her breasts, sending chills down her spine and hardening her nipples. The sensation was so overwhelming she felt like passing out. 'That rack is just delicious. That sweater is like a magnet, revealing just enough of their shape to send the mind racing as to the treasure that lies hidden beneath. I can only imagine how men go crazy at the sight of you and lament the fact they can never have you. And don't feel ashamed about your jeans. They show the outline of your butt so very well I could imagine rubbing those cheeks right now.'
'Surely you jest...'
'And your hair...it's fantastic! It's wild, sizzling, fiery! It's like sex on fire. It's everything I'm not. I'd kill for that hair!'
'But it's red...'
'Oh, don't believe all those crap slurs about redheads! You're unique, special! You have a fire and a gift everyone else wishes they have. You're mysterious, passionate. Anyone with a brain in their head would want you the moment they lay eyes on you!'
'You mean it?'
'You want proof?' Cutie reached for one of her flowing red locks, unfurled the curl then without hesitation, wolfed in down in an anything but elegant manner. She could feel saliva smothering her strands as Cutie's tongue wrapped around them hungrily, almost vampiric-like. But she was starting to believe. Cutie wasn't lying. Cutie was as turned on as she was. Cutie really did admire her body and style. Her confidence came back to her, her blood burning with determation. She knew what she wanted as Cutie's mouth released her hair, a strand of saliva gently dangling between her smooth tongue and her saturated lock.
'Now do you believe me?'
A greedy smile formed on her lips. 'I certainly do.'
Cutie smiled devilishly as she leaned against a cherry tree out of sight from the main walkway. She was anything but innocent. 'Then take the lead, girl. Do what you've been wanting to from the moment you laid eyes on me.'
Those words and that insatiable smile blew away any reason left in her body. Taking Cutie's face firmly in her hands but with just enough care to prevent leaving any marks on her delectable skin, she plunged her tongue into Cutie's mouth without hesitation as her right hand slid into Cutie's hair. Cutie's tongue gradually met hers, locking around it perfectly. Cutie's left hand gracefully slid under her sweater, smoothing up and down her spine with care and leaving a warm, tickling feeling on every part it rubbed into. Cutie's right hand slid down the outside of her jeans, gently tapping her butt like raindrops. Then without warning, Cutie's fingers slid along the outside of her downstairs department through her jeans. She felt her entire body explode in heat and parted from Cutie but remained close. She was panting, still in shock yet Cutie's eyes were frenzied, her breathing rythmic and her mouth parted in awe.
'Beautiful...' Cutie reached into a pocket hastily then handed a phone. 'Please, give me yours for a moment.'
She nodded in a haze and sumbitted without thinking. Cutie swiftly moved into the contacts section and punched in her number. She quickly caught onto Cutie's intentions, gaining enough composure to enter her's into Cutie's phone and to give each other their own phone back.
'We will meet again soon,' whispered Cutie into her ear. 'Until then, I'll keep a part of myself just the way you want it. Then when we meet once more, you can do everything to me with everything that your heart desires. And I'll make all those sizzling fantasies racing through your sultry head come into steamy reality.'
She felt fire over her whole body, barely able to contain her excitement. 'And I'll keep my passion restrained until that moment, then send you into ecstacy itself and give you the time of your life.'
Cutie nodded. 'Now that's more like it. And to show I'm not lying...' Quickly wrapping an arm around her then snapping a shot with the phone in the other, Cutie flicked her fingers. Her phone beeped for a moment as the shot Cutie had just taken appeared on her own phone.
'Something for you in the meantime.'
'And here's something for you.' No longer able to contain her desire, she pressed Cutie's face into her chest. Cutie giggled, gently rubbing against her breasts then kissing the skin above her beating heart.
'You're good, girl. I think we're going to be meeting again sooner than I had originally planned.'
She gently patted Cutie on the head. 'You know you want to. You know you want the things I can do to you.'
Cutie blew a kiss which she swallowed up then fell into a daze. Cutie smiled and walked back onto the main path, falling into an elegant stride. As Cutie slowly moved out of sight, she fell gently onto the grass, feeling as light as a cloud and as if an angel who was anything but angelic had stolen her heart. Indeed she and Cutie would meet again very soon. And the results were going to be beyond epic. Gazing at the sky, imagining Cutie's outline in the clouds, she smiled and immersed herself into what was a glorious day indeed.

And Syn, do yourself some justice girl! Red hair is FLOCKING AWESOME! ^^ You already know you have an awesome body so don't slam your hair. FYI, that was fun to write. You really do invoke something out of this world, my dear.
Hey what happened to the alternate ending? You know the one were me, Syn, and cutie go back to a hotel and get buckwild with a bottle of gin?

永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Old 2011-04-25, 07:45   Link #8592
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
But you're such a fantastic muse, my dear!

I've got an idea of how Part 2 goes. ^^ Do I have your permission to continue it sometime in the near future?

Edit: I have permission.
I look forward to it.
Old 2011-04-25, 08:15   Link #8593
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
I look forward to it.
The Secret Life of Syn will have another installment soon. Although I'm wondering whether it should go into the Fan Creations forum at this rate.
Old 2011-04-25, 12:00   Link #8594
Flinch
Onii-chan~

Send a message via AIM to Flinch Send a message via MSN to Flinch
Quote:
The Secret Life of Syn will have another installment soon. Although I'm wondering whether it should go into the Fan Creations forum at this rate.
Eh, keep it here; this thread needs more love.
Old 2011-04-25, 18:18   Link #8595
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
*snip*
My mind... it be blown to bits!

PS: Also I second the final comment: redheads are frakin awesome and make every single guy I know (including myself) turn and look in approval.
Old 2011-04-25, 18:33   Link #8596
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
PS: Also I second the final comment: redheads are frakin awesome and make every single guy I know (including myself) turn and look in approval.
As long as it's natural. Something about fake redheads turns me off more than any other bad dye job (except maybe bad green... bad green looks horrid).
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 18:37   Link #8597
Samari
World's Greatest

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
As long as it's natural. Something about fake redheads turns me off more than any other bad dye job (except maybe bad green... bad green looks horrid).
Not into green, red, or blue hair. The kind that looks like it belongs in a cartoon.

永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Old 2011-04-25, 18:45   Link #8598
GDB

I assume by red, you mean "obviously dyed" or pink. And you must not have seen well done dye jobs then. =P
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 18:47   Link #8599
Samari
World's Greatest

Quote:
I assume by red, you mean "obviously dyed" or pink. And you must not have seen well done dye jobs then. =P
Yes dyed red. Anything that just looks artificial really. Dark hair and more natural looking hues don't bother me usually.

永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Old 2011-04-25, 18:47   Link #8600
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Quote:
Not sure what you're smoking. Natural red is bright orange--think Carrot Top. I've almost never seen it look good! I've seen a few girls with naturally auburn hair, or strawberry blonde--both can look quite good. But most girls with the carrot-top tend to have wild, frizzy, crazy hair that doesn't look very good.

My hair is naturally a pale flaxen blond, but my skin is so pale it makes me look very monochrome and flat. So I dye it a deep brown-red. I'm not even sure if my color actually exists naturally.

Tags
advice, break-ups, dating, dating after divorce, divorce, happiness, love, pairings, single dad, single mom