AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-11-11, 12:05   Link #101
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Hoo hoo @ Lost that was a great picture story, made me laugh lots More please more!!!!

About the key rings, some efil fiend was selling them for £15 each at the London anime expo, shame on you Mr Trader for trying to abuse our addiction to RM things. He was trying to hard sell me and I point at my bag strap where Hina was already hanging off it....

Talking about gifts I was recently given a hand drawn chibi Gin for my BD, she may not be my favorite, but what a great gift!
Old 2006-11-11, 17:52   Link #102
Cz
Needs more sleep~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
^ Suprisingly, I got all three of them for free! Lets see, Shinku and Hinaichigo were given to me by a girl friend. Suiseiseki was air-mailed to me by grey_moon.

As for the figures, the whole set can be ordered online (try HLJ; I think thats what grey_moon did) or, in the case of Shinku and Hina, they were bought individually from a coin-gashapon machine in a local mall. I have a scan of the set; but IS isnt working for me right now, will upload it as soon as I can.

Here
s the link. Unfortunately it seems to be discontinued. T.T
T.T I can't access the link right now. Are you in Japan? I don't think there are RM coin-gashapon machines in the U.S.
Cz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-12, 05:16   Link #103
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwl12 View Post
T.T I can't access the link right now. Are you in Japan? I don't think there are RM coin-gashapon machines in the U.S.
I got mine from Ebay, some guy was selling them in full sets at an okay price
Old 2006-11-13, 06:36   Link #104
Lost

Woah crazy.. £15 each!? Set Suiseiseki loose on him.. ! lwl12, try to find specialty anime shops in your locality; surely there must be some? Otherwise there's always the Internet (tho thats a bit steep). No, I dont live in Japan.

Heres a picture of the full set.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 21:52   Link #105
Lost

I want these Rozen Maiden playing cards! T.T (And Skane, Rozen Maiden ARE NOT Candy Girls® [NSFW]. )
Old 2006-11-14, 00:18   Link #106
Cz
Needs more sleep~

Oh, if they're the keychains then some are rather cheap, not the 15 pounds you say they are.

Although, this set looks tempting too... *drool* (especially Shinku is sooo amazingly cute holding Kun-kun.... )
Cz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-14, 03:28   Link #107
Suiseiseki
どうぞ ★ヽ(´ー` )ノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
I want these Rozen Maiden playing cards! T.T (And Skane, Rozen Maiden ARE NOT Candy Girls® [NSFW]. )
Why can't they sell those cards where I could buy them!
Suiseiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-14, 04:25   Link #108
ando

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suiseiseki View Post
Why can't they sell those cards where I could buy them!
It's a suppliment of Animage Magazine December issue. You can order it from Amazon.jp.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B...e=UTF8&s=books

Or from wherever you want.
ando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-14, 05:24   Link #109
Suiseiseki
どうぞ ★ヽ(´ー` )ノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ando View Post
It's a suppliment of Animage Magazine December issue. You can order it from Amazon.jp.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B...e=UTF8&s=books

Or from wherever you want.
The problem is I don't have a credit card. There is no way I could convince my parents to order me a Japanese magazine. The first thing they would ask me is why would I want a Japanse magazine when I can't read Japanese in the first place. Telling them about the cards wouldn't convince them either. They would see it as a waste of money.
Old 2006-11-14, 12:23   Link #110
Nightbat®
Deadpan Snarker

Quote:
The problem is I don't have a credit card. There is no way I could convince my parents to order me a Japanese magazine. The first thing they would ask me is why would I want a Japanse magazine when I can't read Japanese in the first place. Telling them about the cards wouldn't convince them either. They would see it as a waste of money.
ask them why they had kids when they can't understand them in the first place

would also work with the "waste of money" comment as well
Old 2006-11-14, 13:08   Link #111
Charmmy Kitty
Red eyes in Darkness

Send a message via ICQ to Charmmy Kitty Send a message via MSN to Charmmy Kitty
And also....Not every person can buy it through Amazon (I have a credit card but I ahd a lot of problems with Amazon, 'cause I live in Russia)
So there are no more shops at all?That's a pity T_T
Charmmy Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-17, 17:00   Link #112
Quantumempixusxast
The Supersymetric Soul

Oi! minna-san!
I don't have any credit cards either( I was refused )
Moreover ,my wallet is as full as intersideral space , and I don't even complain.
I just preordered the GoodSmile's Shinku PVC although I Know my financial situation beforehand....Sh$t ...need money!
I just wait stupidly the wind that will bring to me positive kickbacks. Sigh...
I can't work because of school that gluttonously devours my precious time.
God, let me know I have a distant unknown parent who let my hand upon a great inheritance *sarcastic*.

BTW, I can't wait to receive my Souseiseki I preordered a long time ago, an aeon in past when I possessed MONEY.
Quantumempixusxast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-17, 17:11   Link #113
Quantumempixusxast
The Supersymetric Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantumempixusxast View Post
Oi! minna-san!
I don't have any credit cards either( I was refused )
Moreover ,my wallet is as full as intersideral space , and I don't even complain.
I just preordered the GoodSmile's Shinku PVC although I Know my financial situation beforehand....Sh$t ...need money!
I just wait stupidly the wind that will bring to me positive kickbacks. Sigh...
I can't work because of school that gluttonously devours my precious time.
God, let me know I have a distant unknown parent who let my hand upon a great inheritance *sarcastic*.

BTW, I can't wait to receive my Souseiseki I preordered a long time ago, an aeon in past when I possessed MONEY.
That said, everyone belongs to different hierarchies in the world. Unfortunately, some are rich, others see their richness stolen by rich people. It is not by kvetching you're about to gain part of justice. You must fight as Shinku said in a whatsoever episode. As for me, I'm selling my organs such as my kidney in order to procure Rozen Maiden's figures.
Quantumempixusxast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-17, 20:07   Link #114
Suiseiseki
どうぞ ★ヽ(´ー` )ノ

Quote:
That said, everyone belongs to different hierarchies in the world. Unfortunately, some are rich, others see their richness stolen by rich people. It is not by kvetching you're about to gain part of justice. You must fight as Shinku said in a whatsoever episode. As for me, I'm selling my organs such as my kidney in order to procure Rozen Maiden's figures.
The downside of selling your body parts for Rozen Maiden merchandise is by the time it shows up at your doorstep, you're dead from the lack of essential body parts.

The only Rozen Maiden related thing I've bought so far has been the 1st volume of the manga and that was a couple of months ago.
Old 2006-11-17, 20:50   Link #115
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Quote:
I did buy a Rozen Maiden visual book from Kinokuniya. My mom said, "Aren't you wasting money? You can't read Japanese," but she came again the next day and asked to view that book. And the next thing I know, she showed the book to her friends and they squealed like little girls.
Mincemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-18, 12:53   Link #116
Lost

^ LAWL!

Quote:
As for me, I'm selling my organs such as my kidney in order to procure Rozen Maiden's figures.
Spoken like a true fan. Suiseiseki approves. Desu.
Old 2006-11-19, 01:42   Link #117
SlurEXE
MEGU REALLY IS JUNK

Comic Connections' prices are crazy ; $8+ for one book when it's just 7 at Kinokuniya. v.v

Nevertheless, I have all 6 of the manga now. Joy~
SlurEXE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-19, 11:57   Link #118
Rexyomg
Desu desu desu

I ordered this Rozen Maiden 2007 calander and I'm pretty satisfied with it. Sizes are 23 inches x 16.5 inches.
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=2007CL-189

Here's the contents that were in the calender. Sorry for the bad quality, I took it with my webcam. >_>
Spoiler for Cover:

Spoiler for January/Febuary:

Spoiler for March/April:

Spoiler for May/June:

Spoiler for July/August:

Spoiler for September/October:

Spoiler for November/December:
Rexyomg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-19, 12:11   Link #119
Nidas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexyomg View Post
Spoiler for March/April:
oh god DO WANT!

I really need to buy some of this stuff ;_;
Nidas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-19, 13:25   Link #120
RM-FAN
Anti-Nina Einstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexyomg View Post
I ordered this Rozen Maiden 2007 calander and I'm pretty satisfied with it. Sizes are 23 inches x 16.5 inches.
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=2007CL-189

Here's the contents that were in the calender. Sorry for the bad quality, I took it with my webcam. >_>
Spoiler for Cover:

Spoiler for January/Febuary:

Spoiler for March/April:

Spoiler for May/June:

Spoiler for July/August:

Spoiler for September/October:

Spoiler for November/December:
Nice images but ¿WHERE IS KIRAKISHOU?
RM-FAN is offline   Reply With Quote