Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-07-23, 06:17   Link #1
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

[Manga] Chapter 364 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant part of the chapters. This stands for pics and direct translations.
Summaries are ok, crops of pics are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

P.S Note that only moderators or designated members will be able to create this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summary translated by Sho
Itachi and Kisame are standing in the rain
Kisame- It's a pity about your brother.
Itachi- He's not dead.

Sasuke's group has stopped at an inn
While he was able to get information on Akatsuki, Suigetsu informs them that there's none to be had on Itachi
Apparently each Akatsuki has a special chakra which animals respond to.
Karin and Suigetsu get in a quarrel afterwards. The scene ends with Juugo's berserk rage being quelled.

Naruto and co. are gathered where Deidara blew himself up
Kakashi says that traceable signs of Sasuke are present by scent, but that the trail goes cold there.
But with Kiba's amazing sense of smell, he's able to discover Sasuke's scent.
Kakashi- "For his nose to surpass that of the nin-ken (ninja dogs)...he truly is one of the Inuzuka family."

Akatsuki hideout
The mastermind explains various things to Pain and the woman

Mastermind- "There's little left in order to achieve our aims...in that case everything shall go to it's rightful place."
We know that the mastermind is Tobi when the back is (lit up?) by thunder/lightning.

Tobi- "The Sharingan's true power...that of my power, Uchiha Madara."
From the opening of his mask, the Sharingan is visible.

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-07-26 at 03:56.
Pellissier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-23, 06:18   Link #2
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Bah Pellissier you were late to respond to my PM T_T, but thanks for creating the thread rep for you. <3!!!!!

w00t guys, It's that time again, this spoiler picture is apprently, confirmed by Himajin even though its not on 2chan yet. (btw the person that posted it (tymemyst @ MH), spells Himajin's name as "hajminjn" and xi0 corrects him)

Spoiler for Naruto Chapter 364 Spoiler Pic:

Haha! That’s right bitches, he's alive! (Even though I believe Tobi to be alive, I have my doubts on this spoiler pic)

Also, this was posted by the Mod at MH.

Spoiler:

I'm assuming when he says Naruto, he means the character Sweets! Also maybe we will see Pein and BH's (Blue Hair's) Colors!

Last edited by 0TaKu0; 2007-07-23 at 07:47. Reason: Added Mod's post, and some corrections.
0TaKu0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-23, 06:24   Link #3
Hir0

Spoiler:

lol nice spoiler pic, how come it came out so early?
Hir0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-23, 06:28   Link #4
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
Bah Pellissier you were late to respond to my PM T_T
Late? Rigth now it's 1:30 pm and I was having lunch, sorry if I live in Europe

Glad to be of help, anyway
Old 2007-07-23, 06:31   Link #5
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hir0 View Post
lol nice spoiler pic, how come it came out so early?
To be honest, I'm surprised as well. However, it does say it was confirmed by Himajin (apprently). . . but the Mod @ MH has a difference of opinion.

Mod @ MH -> "My opinion is this is a fake because of the fake-looking noise and because I haven't seen it posted at 2ch. >xi0"

I would have to agree with the Mod @ MH, the noise does look photoshopped, and every spoiler almost always gets posted on 2ch before anything, not to mention it is really really early, but who knows it could just be a really bad scan, and there is a first for everything.

Also right now they are trying to find out if this is a fake which chapters this picture could have been made from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
Late? Rigth now it's 1:30 pm and I was having lunch, sorry if I live in Europe

Glad to be of help, anyway
Thanks for un-sticking Chapter 361 discussion thread, Your sig and avatar is so cute <3. Hope you had a good lunch ~

EDIT:

Gomugomu @ MH thinks the top part (Naruto) is from c291 without the bubbles and Theshizzle @ MH thinks the bottom part (Tobi) is from c318 p12 however is not sure.

My opinion, this picture is 99.9% fake. Also, considering xi0's comment on Naruto "Next Week" if its true, and there is no Naruto this week, this picture is definitely fake. (However, Hexa @ NF says there is a chapter this week)

Oh there are also these pictures going around the net,

Spoiler for More spoiler pictures for Naruto Chapter 364:

Opinions?

Last edited by 0TaKu0; 2007-07-23 at 08:22. Reason: What chapters the pic might have been made from, and new picture.
0TaKu0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-23, 08:08   Link #6
mahbod

NARUTO IS GONNA go 5 tails and smash eveyr one and do super FUUTON RASENGAN SHURIKAN WITH KYUUBI CHAKRA and EVERYTHING GO BOOM
mahbod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-23, 09:39   Link #7
nine_tailed_kyuubi

seems that we will see a new ability different from the sharingan and byakugan, there has got to be something behind those eyes, anyway if Naruto faces him so soon it is time for Naruto to show us his true power, i think Naruto might reveal a new movement that he learned from jiraya after the time skip, there has got to be something that he is saving for his strongest opponents.

Anyway i think that no one can defeat Pein right now unless Naruto do something really amazing and unexpected and it seems that they are related, if Naruto will lose we might see Jiraya interfering, Jiraya is always updated with the news and will never let Naruto suffer.
nine_tailed_kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-23, 10:02   Link #8
Kenu
magoi, magoi!

Quote:

Opinions?
Translation

Pein: Behold the strength of my eyes!
Kenu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-23, 10:03   Link #9
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

All those skeptics jumping the gun the minute someone "seems" dead. I knew he wasn't dead, just like I know Orochimaru isn't gone from the story yet.

Quote:

Opinions?
That one looks fake. The lineart doesn't match what we saw in the last chapter of Pein's depiction. He looks younger and the expression seems forced.
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-23, 10:04   Link #10
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

Well we dont know what kind of abilities Pein/Pain has or what elements he uses in his fights so it is impossible to say for sure if Naruto will definitely lose. And let's not forget that with Naruto the seemingly impossible becomes possible sometimes. But for sure he has to a) survive even if he loses and gets captured and b) show some new moves (not necessarily versatility but at least some kind of progress he made in his almost 3 years with Jiraiya).

Edit: The leader's eyes: Another genjutsu expert?

Last edited by ChojinLocke; 2007-07-23 at 10:07. Reason: Eyes
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-23, 10:12   Link #11
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChojinLocke View Post
I hope not. So boring if it is.
Old 2007-07-23, 10:33   Link #12
hidantheimmortal
Sand's Kazekage

Send a message via AIM to hidantheimmortal
Ok when the AL was revealed I got sorta bored but I figured something out there for sure is 2ALs there is one difference you try and figure it out yourself.
hidantheimmortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-23, 11:14   Link #13
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidantheimmortal View Post
Ok when the AL was revealed I got sorta bored but I figured something out there for sure is 2ALs there is one difference you try and figure it out yourself.
There aren't two leaders. In the recent chapter, the shadowy figure urging Pein to capture Naruto says "As the leader, failure will not be accepted" or something along those lines. He refers to Pein as the leader of Akatsuki, therefore there aren't two leaders.
Old 2007-07-23, 11:31   Link #14
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Yeah, but the shadowy figure is maybe something like the second Leader. I could imgagine him being the real Leader, who tricked his subordinates with a false leader (Pain), so that he´s got time to follow his own plans.

I´m sure it´s something like this...and I can imagine Itachi as the only one who is seeing through this trick.
Old 2007-07-23, 11:44   Link #15
itachi29al

Top one is fake for sure. That Naruto picture is the splitting image of one in chapter page 14 in the middle. Just take away the bubbles and you got it, the dark whiskers the hanging arm everything. But the Tobi one i am not too sure is fake. I looked at all the Tobi pictures and none are proportioned right with that one. The closest i got were the one with tobi lying on the three tails but all of those either were zoomed to far into his head or zoomed out too far. Plus you can sort see clouds in the background which he is lieing makes not sense.
itachi29al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-23, 11:45   Link #16
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

I see it more as a cooperative partnership with someone outside the organization, or someone personally involved in Pein's life like an over-bearing parent-figure still controlling their child.
Old 2007-07-23, 11:58   Link #17
gibits
Endless

Tobi survives too!? Wow so DD's blast did jack shit. That has got to be the slowest explosion ever for 2 people at point blank range to survive.

Honestly both pictures look fake, and I would not take them as the real thing till its out. A long panel of Naruto and Tobi just standing is something very easy to make.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-23, 12:17   Link #18
Kowai

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChojinLocke View Post

not particularly skilled at reading kanji but it does say something about his eyes having power... personally i would not be upset with another eye genjutsu user because it might balance out the sharingan a bit.

my trans :"See my eyes power" "watashi no mi no chikara wo miru"
Kowai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-23, 12:26   Link #19
Sarugaki
mangekyo shenanigans

New doujutsu = Nice !!!
I wonder how those eyes match-up against the sharingan.
Sarugaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-23, 12:35   Link #20
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Watch it kick sharingan's ass.