AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-08-13, 18:43   Link #4841
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhwa View Post
Misaki knew Touma way before he knew/met Mikoto and Index
No i'm talking about if Misaki knows that touma had a memory loss

Quote:
i doubt the aurthor gonna do the usual "touMAN punches and save the day routine" if anything he might be creative with this situation like most of hes toumaxmikoto "special moments" i mean after-all how could we forget the amazing bridge scene between touma and mikoto? or some of the awesome moments between them in the LN? and plus i hardly doubt touma was in on it much seeing as how come he doesn't exactly remember much of the situation which was shown between touma and misaki interaction in NT 7 or they just probably left that out(im hopeing he only came at the end when it was resolved).
i see, we need something new, since destroying exterior wouldn't do any help, it seems obvious the only choice is to get mikoto to her senses, unless he got help from out of nowhere
Old 2013-08-13, 19:06   Link #4842
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikohowell View Post
No i'm talking about if Misaki knows that touma had a memory loss
She probably already noticed, since Touma doesn't remember her + the fact she said "Nice to meet you/Hajime mashite" to Touma when she appeared in front of Touma with Mikoto, despite the fact she and Touma already knew each other beforehand.
Old 2013-08-13, 20:06   Link #4843
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
You can bet anything Gensei learned from Kiyama and won't try to take the exterior modified network into himself.

The frightful thing about mad scientists is that even if they are mad, they still observe and learn like regular scientists.
Except Terestina, she was crazy unlike Amata who was calm and in awe about his discovery at his last moments .
Old 2013-08-14, 01:20   Link #4844
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Except Terestina, she was crazy unlike Amata who was calm and in awe about his discovery at his last moments .
For Science!
Old 2013-08-14, 03:40   Link #4845
Ashaman

Quote:
She probably already noticed, since Touma doesn't remember her + the fact she said "Nice to meet you/Hajime mashite" to Touma when she appeared in front of Touma with Mikoto, despite the fact she and Touma already knew each other beforehand.
That doesn't mean anything when you consider their later meeting where Shokouhou talks as though Touma not really knowing her is normal and an ongoing thing.

It was treated on the same level as "You forgot me again? My name is Misaki!

Furthermore, you must also keep in mind who you are talking about; its entirely possible that this is their first face to face meeting, (hence the "Nice to meet you") and all their previous meetings have been via proxies.
Old 2013-08-14, 06:10   Link #4846
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
That doesn't mean anything when you consider their later meeting where Shokouhou talks as though Touma not really knowing her is normal and an ongoing thing.

It was treated on the same level as "You forgot me again? My name is Misaki!

Furthermore, you must also keep in mind who you are talking about; its entirely possible that this is their first face to face meeting, (hence the "Nice to meet you") and all their previous meetings have been via proxies.
Either way, I think we should seriously reconsider to find out when, where and how did both Touma & Misaki met. We couldn't tell what really happened during their first met.

We also need to find out what Misaki usually did with Touma before his memory loss. In NT7, Misaki only trust Touma the most for a reason.
Old 2013-08-14, 06:58   Link #4847
whitecloud

their meeting most likely happen waaaaay before he even meet misaka, that mean before first novel
Old 2013-08-14, 07:58   Link #4848
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

Basically we need the details of the event not to mention seria is involved as well. we never know touma might already had a harem waay before he met mikoto and index
Old 2013-08-14, 09:05   Link #4849
Shinhwa
Banned

Harem of... Fukiyose, Misaki, Seria and... maybe Komoe? XD
Old 2013-08-14, 09:17   Link #4850
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Harem of... Fukiyose, Misaki, Seria and... maybe Komoe? XD
Yup. These are his pre-memory loss harem. Mikoto could be included as well, but was late to the party.
Old 2013-08-14, 11:19   Link #4851
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
Yup. These are his pre-memory loss harem. Mikoto could be included as well, but was late to the party.
I wouldn't be surprised if Misaki was actually Touma's girlfriend before > >
Old 2013-08-14, 23:28   Link #4852
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Come on... Don't get upset if she really was.

We still need to know how did she hang out with the "pre-amnesia" Touma, though.
Old 2013-08-14, 23:39   Link #4853
whitecloud

Would it be funny if she is his childhood friend and fiancee.....arranged by his parent...It will make touma and mikoto (especially) scream....

But....We dont know if misaki is an orphan or not, since we never see her parent visit...maybe misakis parent move to work in AC, die and she is then taken care by the orpanage that involved in various "project"
Old 2013-08-15, 00:07   Link #4854
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
Would it be funny if she is his childhood friend and fiancee.....arranged by his parent...It will make touma and mikoto (especially) scream....

But....We dont know if misaki is an orphan or not, since we never see her parent visit...maybe misakis parent move to work in AC, die and she is then taken care by the orpanage that involved in various "project"
Then it would be a "MAXIMUM TROLLING!" to Mikoto. ROLF! xD

Well, that's why we need to explore more into Misaki's background before we could mislead ourselves.
Old 2013-08-15, 04:30   Link #4855
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

Quote:
I've read in the index wiki of the term strings of fate where god ties two together. something like destiny perhaps. because of the imagine breaker the strings of fate does not work and touma ends up having a lots of girls. whether or not touma had this kind of relationship with misaki, it would not probably last. If Misaki had a relationship in the past why does not she feel uneasy when she is with Touma and still trusts him though

Quote:
Would it be funny if she is his childhood friend and fiancee.....arranged by his parent...It will make touma and mikoto (especially) scream..
now THIS would be funny

Quote:
Then it would be a "MAXIMUM TROLLING!" to Mikoto. ROLF! xD

Well, that's why we need to explore more into Misaki's background before we could mislead ourselves.
we need to remind Kamachi-sensei that Misaki's fanbase is growing. they Want More of HER!
Old 2013-08-15, 04:48   Link #4856
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikohowell View Post
We need to remind Kamachi-sensei that Misaki's fanbase is growing. they Want More of HER!
Because we still can't get enough of her! Need MOAR Misaki! Cause she seems to have a great chemistry with Touma!
Old 2013-08-15, 10:21   Link #4857
Shinhwa
Banned

I keep saying this, but Misaki is the most skyrocketing popular character I have ever seen. A single appearance just blasted her popularity high lol.
Old 2013-08-15, 12:55   Link #4858
Goldzero

Quote:
I keep saying this, but Misaki is the most skyrocketing popular character I have ever seen. A single appearance just blasted her popularity high lol.
i heard the LN and manga helped allot. her interaction with both touma and mikoto became very popular as well. afterall allot of people in pixiv are starting to ship toumaxmisaki now and mikotoxmisaki is very popular itself as well( though i notice mikotoxmisaki has been losing a bit of popularity now, seeing as how come less fanart of them are coming in now) though i want to know how many doujins have been made so far for toumaxmisaki and toumaxmikoto and which was the most "pairing that was made this doujins release?".

Last edited by Goldzero; 2013-08-15 at 13:20.
Old 2013-08-15, 13:04   Link #4859
ellifeedn
Thinker

What makes Misaki so popular?
Old 2013-08-15, 13:10   Link #4860
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Great figure, trollish personality, magnificent bastard qualities, can easily get underneath Mikoto's skin...

Tags
fantasy, shounen