Notices

Old 2008-11-11, 04:49   Link #181
Paladinoras
Pancakes

[QUOTE=PzIVf3;2046162][QUOTE=Paladinoras;2046133][QUOTE=PzIVf3;2046044]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post

Because you lack of military sense.

The Heavy Gatling Gun back pack of Zaku Phantom has less maneuverability due its weight and only for use on space. The Gouf beam gun its on a forearm its very easy to handle and intended to use both Earth and Space.

Can u see the enemy very far of your naked eye without using the scope?

Bec. they use so many replay footage.
No, because you apparently lack a brain.

This is obviously a troll post and I am insulting myself by answering.

Military sense has nothing to do with it.

Infinite Justice is obviously a melee mobile suit, I don't know whether you are too blind to see it or you just don't care and are making up facts based on your own world and when someone actually replies with sense, you just shut down, don't give a crap and vehemently say that you are right.

So? IT DOESN'T MATTER! IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE IT CAN BE USED, EVEN IF IT CAN BE USED IN THE FIRST PLACE!!

SLASH ZAKU PHANTOM IS A MELEE MOBILE SUIT, AND SO IS THE GOUF. ACCEPT THIS AND MOVE ON, QUIT GOING OFF-TOPIC, DAMMIT!

*facepalm* x 25

You apparently have no sense of physics, so lemme explain.

Beams go a certain way before they lose energy and dissipate.

In a beam rifle, that energy is concentrated into a single shot and fired, allowing the beam to go longer distances as they have more kinetic energy.

In a beam machine gun, that energy is spread to multiple beam canisters, so each shot is shorter, weaker, and subsequently, dissipate at a faster speed. And have less kinetic energy, obviously.

SO WHEN YOU FIRE A FRIGGIN MACHINE GUN, YOU CAN ONLY GO SHORT DISTANCES AS THE BEAM IS FRIGGIN WEAK!!, MAKING THE BEAM MACHINEGUN A SHORT RANGE WEAPON!

UNDERSTAND???

P.S Don't even bother replying. This is highly off-topic and you are making no sense anyway.

And plus, your last post made less sense than previous ones. And that is an achievement.. .

Here:

ANY, YES, ANY MS WOULD BE GOOD WITH AN ACE PILOT!!

BE IT IN AC, UC, CE, CC, OR ANY AU CENTURIES, MS ARE GOOD WITH GOOD PILOTS!!!

And lemme tell you something that is obvious and you apparently don't know..

EXPERIENCE =/= SKILL
EXPERIENCED PILOT =/= ACE PILOT!!!

Quit going back to the battle of Dardanelles, Heine had piloted that GOUF and he was a GOOD pilot, those people who attacked Orb were GRUNTS. THEY WERE NOT ALL HEINES!!!!

And LOL, you called me a troll??? Look in a mirror . .. .

Anyone here would say that I make more sense you do in one post than all your posts combined.

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 06:23   Link #182
Neku
yare yare..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sander RX
Whether he has or hasnt the right,doesnt change much.GOUF Ignited is close combat oriented Mobile Suit,which doesnt fit Dearkas long range style at all.Now Yzak on the other hand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PzIVf3 View Post
The GOUF is armed w/ 4 barrel beam gun its has fast cycle rate fire like a beam machine gun than the one per shot beam rifle. Its proven at the battle of Dardanelles how effective the 4 barrel against the Murasame.
It still doesn't change the fact that the GOUF Ignited is still a close combat mobile suit.

..and in case you didn't know:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamOfficial
The GOUF Ignited, whose name stands for Guardian Of Unity Forerunner, was developed by ZAFT as a candidate for its next-generation mass production mobile suit. Although the ZAKU series was selected instead, the development of the GOUF continued due to its high performance, and a handful of prototype machines have been assigned to ace pilots such as Heine Westenfluss. The GOUF carries an arsenal of powerful close combat weapons, including a double-edged beam sword and retractable whips that inflict damage via high-frequency vibration, and the flight unit attached to its back gives it superb mobility and the ability to fly in Earth's atmosphere.
Now shut up and get back on topic, or better yet, shut the hell up.
Old 2008-11-11, 19:00   Link #183
PzIVf3

Okay U said it. But the performance of the Gouf against Murasame shows the truth.

Last edited by PzIVf3; 2008-11-11 at 19:05. Reason: Lack of reality of the performance of Beam machine gun
PzIVf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 19:15   Link #184
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by neku View Post
it still doesn't change the fact that the gouf ignited is still a close combat mobile suit.

..and in case you didn't know:

Now shut up and get back on topic, or better yet, shut the hell up.
Thank You!!!

You are my Saviour!!!!!

Last edited by Paladinoras; 2008-11-12 at 00:21.
Old 2008-11-15, 16:35   Link #185
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
So did we ever learn exactly where the Three Ships Alliance got the Strike Freedom from or did it really just sort of materialize out of nowhere for Lacus to give to Kira?
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-15, 16:45   Link #186
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
So did we ever learn exactly where the Three Ships Alliance got the Strike Freedom from or did it really just sort of materialize out of nowhere for Lacus to give to Kira?
The manual for a Strike Freedom model stated that the ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom was originally created by ZAFT, and was intended to be mass-produced so that ZAFT could win any war they engaged in.

And then Terminal stole it.

The technicians, at Lacus' behest, modified the Strike Freedom to Kira's data, which resulted in the unstoppable war machine that it is now.
Old 2008-11-16, 09:09   Link #187
Sander RX

I wouldnt compare GOUF and Murasame by ace-vs-fodders example.Not only is Heine one of the ZAFTs best,but grunts rarely make the units they are using look good (cough*Windam*cough)
Sander RX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-16, 19:30   Link #188
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sander RX View Post
I wouldnt compare GOUF and Murasame by ace-vs-fodders example.Not only is Heine one of the ZAFTs best,but grunts rarely make the units they are using look good (cough*Windam*cough)
That is what I have been saying for the past 1000 POSTS!!!

BUT HE DOESN'T READ, APPARENTLY, AND KEEPS BRINGING UP THAT POINT!!!!

And yo, Sander RX, saw you in youtube too. . .

Old 2008-11-16, 19:31   Link #189
PzIVf3

I dont read paladinoras post.
PzIVf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-17, 01:58   Link #190
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by PzIVf3 View Post
I dont read paladinoras post.
And this is obviously why when we have an argument, you always piss me off. . .

Old 2008-11-17, 06:24   Link #191
Sander RX

Quote:
And yo, Sander RX, saw you in youtube too. . .
Hehe, 00 vs GSD vs Wing one right?
And its seriously hard to gauge unit abilities when piloted by fodder-type grunts.I mean look at the Windam!That thing should be superior to all ZAFT MP units till GOUF( although it got a small moment of shining thanks to Mwu) and I wont mention Destroyed Gundams(wait,I still mentioned them)...
So I cant really tell about Murasame vs GOUF...both played a number on one of those stolen ZAFT Gundams when given plot relevance...
Spoiler for On a related note:

Last edited by Sander RX; 2008-11-17 at 08:20.
Old 2008-11-18, 01:02   Link #192
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sander RX View Post
Hehe, 00 vs GSD vs Wing one right?
And its seriously hard to gauge unit abilities when piloted by fodder-type grunts.I mean look at the Windam!That thing should be superior to all ZAFT MP units till GOUF( although it got a small moment of shining thanks to Mwu) and I wont mention Destroyed Gundams(wait,I still mentioned them)...
So I cant really tell about Murasame vs GOUF...both played a number on one of those stolen ZAFT Gundams when given plot relevance...
Spoiler for On a related note:
Well, DESTROYs are not meant to be MPed, and when mere grunts piloted it, it is obvious that they will suck.

Exactly, Kira could pawn Murasames and Goufs in 3 seconds flat. How can you judge their performance based on that?

Hell, in Strike Rouge, Cagalli sucks like hell, but when Kira uses it, bang, bang, bang, everyone is disabled. . .

The Hyperion G? Although they said that it is MP, I don't think that a lot of people used it. . .

And actually, the GOUF could not really damage the Gaia, Andrew even managed to take out a few. The Murasames absolutely pawned Chaos and Sting.

Although Andrew is INFINITELY MORE SKILLED than that idiot. .

Old 2008-11-18, 05:25   Link #193
Sander RX

Spoiler for Somewhat offtopic:

Closer to the topic:
So I am doing a rewatch of ep.23(Im DL-ing GSD on my comp to upload it on local website...serving the popularization of Gundams!) right now and when Heine engages those Murasames...THEY HARDLY MOVE!

Last edited by Sander RX; 2008-11-18 at 13:40.
Old 2008-11-18, 14:46   Link #194
Shadow Kira01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post
Well, DESTROYs are not meant to be MPed, and when mere grunts piloted it, it is obvious that they will suck.

Exactly, Kira could pawn Murasames and Goufs in 3 seconds flat. How can you judge their performance based on that?

Hell, in Strike Rouge, Cagalli sucks like hell, but when Kira uses it, bang, bang, bang, everyone is disabled. . .

The Hyperion G? Although they said that it is MP, I don't think that a lot of people used it. . .

And actually, the GOUF could not really damage the Gaia, Andrew even managed to take out a few. The Murasames absolutely pawned Chaos and Sting.

Although Andrew is INFINITELY MORE SKILLED than that idiot. .
Actually, I think the full capacity of a mobile suit is dependent on the pilot himself/herself. Generally, if a rookie is given the Strike Freedom and goes into battle with an ace pilot with a prototype model, the Strike Freedom will be easily defeated.

In other words, Kira cannot wipe out several Murasame and Gouf units under 3 seconds, if the enemy pilots are aces. Speaking of Goufs, I supposed you mean the newer versions. I think there is a difference between the UC-era Goufs and the SEED-era Goufs.
Shadow Kira01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-18, 15:19   Link #195
NyxOne

Yes...except...Kira, by GS/GSD law, is the best freakin' pilot on the show. The only one capable of giving him a decent fight is Athrun. Rey also put up a fight, but...that was about it. And the SF is about the most hax MS ever made. So, yes- with Kira's godly piloting skills and the SF's hax, not to mention the Murasame's and GOUF's total inferiority to the unit, any aces piloting those MSes WOULD be dead in seconds flat.
NyxOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-18, 19:22   Link #196
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Minato View Post
Actually, I think the full capacity of a mobile suit is dependent on the pilot himself/herself. Generally, if a rookie is given the Strike Freedom and goes into battle with an ace pilot with a prototype model, the Strike Freedom will be easily defeated.

In other words, Kira cannot wipe out several Murasame and Gouf units under 3 seconds, if the enemy pilots are aces. Speaking of Goufs, I supposed you mean the newer versions. I think there is a difference between the UC-era Goufs and the SEED-era Goufs.
Well, of course.

Look at Strike, when Kira used it, it moves around the battlefield, oh so demonically.

But when Sai used it, my god, it can barely move. .

And I was speaking metaphorically when I say 3 seconds, I think that it was lower than that.

And this is sort of offtopic, as in my case, I was considering the GOUFs and Murasames to be piloted by grunts, who generally pilots those MS. When an ace pilot uses it, it can be more effective, like Andrew and his custom Murasame.

Well, of course, there is a difference between the UC Gouf and CE Gouf, for one, UC Gouf use MINOVSKY PARTICLES, if I am not mistaken.

That practically screws the CE Gouf in everything. . .

Old 2008-11-18, 21:46   Link #197
Aquaman OS

Yzak used his Gouf quite well. Plus remember they can fly in atmosphere which is a plus that UC Gouf's and even CE Zaku's don't have.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-19, 04:38   Link #198
Sander RX

Quote:
In other words, Kira cannot wipe out several Murasame and Gouf units under 3 seconds, if the enemy pilots are aces.
If they fall victims to "OMG,I saw Freedom and forgot those dodging skills I was demonstrating a moment ago" plothax like Heine did...
Quote:
The only one capable of giving him a decent fight is Athrun.
Why is Mwu so underrated?Put him in a unit of equal strength,remove the above-mentioned plothax and I will see just how easy it will be Kira.
Old 2008-11-19, 12:48   Link #199
NyxOne

Okay, AND Mwu. Everyone else, not so much.
NyxOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-20, 05:22   Link #200
Sander RX

And Shinn.He proved to a tough nut for Kira more then once.
And do dead people count?If so,Rau is given.