AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

View Poll Results: Was the movie well made?
Excellent 4 57.14%
Great 3 42.86%
Good 0 0%
Bad 0 0%
Terrible 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2014-04-11, 20:53   Link #1
Im Otaku
Siscon 愛

Red face Spirited Away

I've lost the memories of this amazing movie. I refound it and I have to just say it is a great movie made by the amazing Hayao Miyazaki. I loved the plot and I loved the characters especially the main character herself Chihiro. I most definitely enjoyed the love plot between her and the river spirit Haku, I'd recommend this movie please tell me how you feel about it.
Old 2014-04-15, 16:12   Link #2
Dirk_Beefhammer

I believe I first saw this movie when I was around... 10 years old, maybe less.
I just love this movie so much (I'm getting chills and may or may not be getting misty eyes).
It's been a really long time since I've seen it though so this is what I mostly recall from it.

I absolutely loved the entire journey and feel of the movie. It just makes you feel like you're going on an epic adventure, even though it mostly takes place in the bath house. It feels a whole long longer than what I remember since there was so many things going on!

And all the characters she meets along the way. Like the spider dude that works in the furnace of the bath house (can't believe I forgot his name), No-face, the twin witches, the giant baby, etc... (I know I'm omitting quite a few) All of them! They just felt so different, like they are their own individual person, not some shallow one dimensional character.

To answer your question, I LOVED this movie. Was my first Miyazaki movie and my first anime in general. It holds a special place in my heart.
Old 2014-04-19, 22:20   Link #3
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

We already have a thread for this and as always, we must ask of people to do a proper search before creating any new thread.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...=spirited+away