AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2013-09-12, 08:04   Link #4841
omega253

Damn that's kind of depressing.... But I suppose he eventually gets better....

Right?
Old 2013-09-12, 08:08   Link #4842
demino_hellsin
That one guy

In a way, yes, in a way, it gets worse
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-12, 08:09   Link #4843
omega253

Better because he finally gets friends in the form of magicians and worse in the fact because he now has to involve himself in the almost-always-deadly business of the magic side?
Old 2013-09-12, 08:19   Link #4844
demino_hellsin
That one guy

The school is known as the Three Princess Academy (tentative name)

The school is founded and run by the princesses of Britain and it is known as the school that raises nobles and the elite. Though in actuality it raises mages and knights that will serve the royal family in the future.

Haven't properly plodded out the curriculum but you get general classes first then eventually you get sorted out into three groups, each headed by one of the three princesses who have their own specialties. Considering my preferences you should know which princess he goes to.

Said princess knows about the bullying but doesn't do a thing. She actually piles more jobs on him. She even has times where she calls him up just so she beats the crap out of him. He's called the princess' "beloved punching bag". But because he "belongs" to her. If she doesn't sanction hurting him, she will intervene herself.

The reason she lets him get into trouble is because he gets better with every fight. She wants to see him grow.
Old 2013-09-12, 08:25   Link #4845
Gray Servant

Magic Side Touma? I can dig it. Though hopefully he doesn't accidentally break anything with IB, I remember Touma freaking out about making sure not to touch anything important during the Civil War Arc.

Course, he'll end up in a similar position to Science Side Touma, since I doubt Touma will do any better at using mana than he did at making AIM.
Gray Servant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-12, 08:27   Link #4846
omega253

Hmm.... I think the princess would be Carissa, considering her aspect is 'military affairs'. She would be covertly allowing the battles that Touma is getting into because she wants him to fight in the defense of the British Empire.

Does this seem likely so far?
Old 2013-09-12, 08:32   Link #4847
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Verily. She sees he has no talent being a knight, nor does he hold value as a possible mage. But his ability, which is significant only in special cases, isn't what interests her. She is interested in how quickly he develops precognition. How he thinks of ways of fighting to surpass those far above his combat grade like squires. Purely as a fighter, he intrigues her. Ofcourse this is only after repeatedly seeing the stuffing beat out of him.
Old 2013-09-12, 08:51   Link #4848
omega253

Ouch.

I wonder how the people in London will freak after Touma's Imagine Breaker gets sliced off and the Invisible Thing comes out. They'd be even more freaked that he can stop it and that his arm grows back completely normal.

I just thought of something.

What about Ollerus? Now that Touma is in the middle of the Magic Side, what's stopping the dude from trying to recruit him? I think that he would try to tempt Touma to his side with the promise of information on the Imagine Breaker and the Invisible Thing.

Keyword: try.
Old 2013-09-12, 08:56   Link #4849
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Not sure. As of now, I think what this Touma would say to Ollerus is "You say you use your power to save people. You say that you are the person who lost the right to be a magic god. But aren't you the same? You exercise a single minded salvation! You harm evildoers with no choice of repentance. What you're doing isn't saving anyone, just playing god.".

maaaaaaaaaybe.
Old 2013-09-12, 08:58   Link #4850
omega253

And how about Silvia? Would she and Touma engage in Snark to Snark Combat? I can see the two arguing about trivial matters while people in the sidelines are wondering why the hell the Royal Maid is having an argument with someone who can't even use magic.
Old 2013-09-12, 09:00   Link #4851
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Depends. I would like for Silvia to be already in training elsewhere by the time Touma is connected to the royal palace. But there had to be a choice, Silvia's rival would be Kanzaki.
Old 2013-09-12, 09:03   Link #4852
omega253

Ah, I see.

Time for the next question~.

How would Knight Leader interact with Touma?
Old 2013-09-12, 09:08   Link #4853
demino_hellsin
That one guy

"I hear you have been attracting two ladies that I've pined for in the last 5 years."

"Um... sorry?"

"Yes. Quite. Lady Carissa has instructed me to teach you the ways of combat in times of war."

"So you'll teach me how to fight with a certain style?"

"No. I am to teach you how to fight when man loses all sense of dignity, rationale, and style."

"Well that's not good..."

"Verily" *stab*
Old 2013-09-12, 09:11   Link #4854
omega253

.... That's it. You need to make this into a full story. The possibilities are too tempting to be left untouched.
Old 2013-09-12, 09:15   Link #4855
Gray Servant

Indeed. Any plan to send Touma into AC at any point? Neccessarius may want to send him in, since Touma won't get hurt by becoming an Esper the way a Magician would.

Lessar trolling Touma must happen as well at some point.
Gray Servant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-12, 09:36   Link #4856
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Once my IRL problems resolve I'll see what I can cook up.

I'll probably have him to go AC at some point but not as a spy.he is still not a formal member of necessarius. Though it does give me this cool idea about an Otohime arc, also because of a suggestion by Omega. (Hope you don't mind if I make Otohime a saint ) I'm on the fence with new light as it means I may need to push through with British Halloween or make a brand new scenario regarding them. That
Old 2013-09-12, 10:09   Link #4857
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

And so now, I will post up what I write, part by part, as I write it. I have a title for it. I shall just leave that for when I finish it and so I shall, for now, just call it the Birdy fic.

Birdy Fic Part 1

Birdy Fic Part 2

Here is Part 3, which I just wrote last night.

Spoiler for Birdy Fic Part 3:

Last edited by Hiss13; 2013-09-12 at 12:54.
Hiss13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-12, 10:22   Link #4858
tsunade666

Birdway putting out the card of universe and world arcana

shudders.
Old 2013-09-12, 17:03   Link #4859
omega253

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Once my IRL problems resolve I'll see what I can cook up.

I'll probably have him to go AC at some point but not as a spy.he is still not a formal member of necessarius. Though it does give me this cool idea about an Otohime arc, also because of a suggestion by Omega. (Hope you don't mind if I make Otohime a saint ) I'm on the fence with new light as it means I may need to push through with British Halloween or make a brand new scenario regarding them. That
Meh, just give me a shout-out when you write the story. I did the same thing for you in my OP!Touma story.

You can use the Brunhild idea, Otohime idea, whichever as long as you can make it interesting. Use them both. I'm docked up with enough ideas as it is.

On that note, I have another crazy idea for Kamijou harem mischief that would definitely include just about every Magic Side girl that Touma has gotten.

The Kamijou family has always been very lucky (except for Touma because of the Imagine Breaker...). It turns out that the entire family has divine ancestors. Everybody in the family has good fortune and a great life (except for the unlucky Imagine Breaker wielder....).

But it turns out that the trait was strong in Touma because of his parents both being descendants of the divine. If Touma didn't have the Imagine Breaker, he would've been one of the luckiest people on earth. If a woman gave birth to his child, the kid would have magical strength comparable to a Dual Saint like Acqua. And that is without formal training.

Touma now has to protect (?) his chastity as just about every female who is affiliated with a faction in the magic side (and some who aren't.....) is trying to jump his bones.... Although I don't think he would mind if it was someone like Kanzaki, Orsola, or Oriana.

Ultimate question: would Touma preserve his chastity or would he finally snap and exploit the Kami-yan disease to become the Harem King?

This is not a serious idea at all.
Old 2013-09-12, 22:51   Link #4860
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

To anyone who doesn't already know, A Certain World of Darkness has updated.

Now, with that being said, the above idea sounds like a plot in To Love Ru....

Anyways, now that the ORDER arc. is done, I can finally get to the fun stuff; FILLERS!

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
SmokinFerret88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction