AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-03-09, 10:25   Link #21901
Tachibana
タチバナ

Akasha and Moka are still the best in my book. A sexy mother and daughter, Tsukune sure is one lucky person.
Old 2012-03-09, 10:38   Link #21902
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I haven't seen Shinobu in action (for realz) so I really don't want to say at this point since I also like Shinobu too.

As far as in her current form, Shinobu looks like she can run circles around both Ura Moka and Released Tsukune. ...the R+V anime doesn't help thanks to their sluggish animation of the fights... >.>

But...adult Shinbou vs Akasha Bloodriver.... That would be a BATTLE to see.
Old 2012-03-10, 02:48   Link #21903
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
I haven't seen Shinobu in action (for realz)
She can touch a catwoman that can absorb energy, suck out it's energy and kick the living daylights out of that Neko.

She's on another level of vamp powers. Though I think Alucard(R+V) would win any vampire if fully awakened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Jc5Dnoanow
Old 2012-03-10, 03:15   Link #21904
Johnny
Working the bags...

Inner and Tsukune's one big advantage over the Baka duo is the sun doesn't turn them into crispy nuggets. Otherwise I'd have to go with the rest and say Shinobu is leagues above Inner...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-10, 11:43   Link #21905
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... and on a side note, that video reminds of just how peculiar SHAFT is. I did check, and even in that video it's still there- all I'm going to say is, you have to slow the video down to just about frame by frame, but at 0:19, you see that she's not exactly wearing panties...

you may now return to the subject at hand

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-10, 11:56   Link #21906
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

I think I'm a bit late to say this but...

This series doesn't look like a harem series anymore (since ch 40+).

I have a feeling that the mangaka made it harem first to attract attention since the plot kind of average, then he just randomly continue the story. Now that Moka doesn't seem to like the idea of harem, he just pair up the other girls to the other guys. he probably hope we would be OK with that.

I just don't understand, why he would deceive readers...

I believe most of us begin following this series because of "harem" tag. But now since Alucard Arc, it's just...
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-10, 14:30   Link #21907
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

...It's in the middle of a serious plot (the REAL plot) so naturally any harem hijinks that could happen are toned down. And also, it was pretty clear from a looong time ago that Tsukune was only interested in Moka, though it's not going to stop him from being friends to the other girls and from helping them out as necessary.

And as for that one little clip, I think that Ura/Inner could take Black Hanekawa down too. Vampires have an insane amount of energy so it could be that B. Hanekawa might get overloaded if she tries to take Inner's energy. I meant by seeing Shinobu in action was at least in adult form with her sword.

Not to mention that, if the story about the Shinso blood transfer is correct, then Akasha was whalloping on Alucard withOUT the benefit of the Shinso blood. So I was just making case that if Nosferatu Akasha Bloodriver (when she fought Alucard 1st time) vs Adult form Shinobu (maneater and all) - it would be a fight worth the watch.
Old 2012-03-10, 15:48   Link #21908
Yorae_paladin1

Hmm this getting cool especially with tsukune revealing his controlled shinso blood. haven't posted much been playing asuras wrath aka im really ******* angry the game
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-10, 23:54   Link #21909
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
Hmm this getting cool especially with tsukune revealing his controlled shinso blood. haven't posted much been playing asuras wrath aka im really ******* angry the game
The ENTIRE R+V cast vs Asura who would win? (even Alucard)
Old 2012-03-11, 02:29   Link #21910
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

^
Heck even without hands Asura can give Yasha a hard time fighting and the other baddies. Asura FTW! lol

Going back on topic I really want to see Alucard awaken more. There was no sign of him being awaken even though Tsukune vamped out. Which means probably it will be Ura Moka that will wake Alucard.
Old 2012-03-11, 03:54   Link #21911
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
^
Heck even without hands Asura can give Yasha a hard time fighting and the other baddies. Asura FTW! lol

Going back on topic I really want to see Alucard awaken more. There was no sign of him being awaken even though Tsukune vamped out. Which means probably it will be Ura Moka that will wake Alucard.
Of course, that will happen, if we assume that Alucard is actually going to be awakened in the current arc... and I still doubt that Alucard's awakening is actually going to happen, becuase...

1.) Tsukune and the rest of the gang definitely aren't ready for a confrontation against Alucard.

2.) What would be the authors purpose for doing something like that... since besides Akasha's resurection, I don't see anything positive coming from Alucard being reawakened, and in my opinion the positive outcome of Akasha getting out of Alucard dosen't outwight the negative consequences of Alucard's resurrection.

On the matter of Tsukune awakening Alucard, well we have to remember that he was probably sent to a difrennt dimension, where his Shinso powers might not be affecting Alucard - in other words, we might see Alucard reacting to Tsukune's Shinso blood when he gets out of the place where he currently fought Kuyou, which I assume is going to occur in the next chapter.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 07:06   Link #21912
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Asides of being not strong enough to survive against Alucard's tentacle fail, the group doesn't even know how to deal with him. If they just seal him again it won't change anything in the long run as long as there are baddies who know of his existance. So Tsukune-tachi needs to find a way to deal with him for good + an another heavy amount of training.

I think they should first find away to get rid of the power-up Alucard gained, by absorbing other youkais, in order to revert his status back from a OMFG-monstrosity to a uber-powerful-shinso vampire. Maybe we can see a huge brawl-out of young generation teaming up with Touhou Fuhai, Mikogami and possibly Akasha (and the busdriver as the hidden joker ).
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 13:03   Link #21913
Chris38

@Mahou

Well, you got a point in saying that they haven't found a way to defeat Alucard...

Still, I don't think that the solution you proposed is possible - the reason why I think that is, if it was possible to rid of the power - ups that Alucard gained, by absorbing all those deferent ayashi, then don't you think that Akasha would have already tried to do that, after all I'm quite sure that she is pretty well aware of what a Shinso vampire is capable off, and if she wasn't capable of removing the power that Alucard gained, then I don't think that Tsukune, Moka and the others are capable of doing something like that either...

Still, I'm quite aware of the fact that Alucard has to have some weak point, after all, I think that no manga author would make an enemy that is invincible, since the protagonists would have no chance of wining against him - the question is, how to find Alucard's weak point, which I doubt is something as easy as water or other weak points that vampires have, since I'm quite sure that absorbing all of those different Ayashi have caused Alucard to gain immunity to common vampire weaknesses...

Then, again this matter probably is going to be left unresolved in the current arc is, in theory, quite simple - save Moka without awakening Alucard, but in reality things haven't went as simple as Tsukune and the rest have planned, and the appearance of the final boss of the current arc ( most likely, Akua) is definitely going to make things a lot more complicated, since she has already proven to be quite a difficult enemy to beat.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 07:23   Link #21914
jaskco

So question is this still a rosario vampire question post blog or someting kinda alil confused here
jaskco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 09:32   Link #21915
fate2011

that Shinobu's action in the video is superfluous direction.
in the original novel, she doesn't do such a action.
fate2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 10:48   Link #21916
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
On the matter of Tsukune becoming an actual vampire, I still don't think that he's going to become one... to clarify I don't think that he is going to become the same type of being that Inner Moka is...

The reason why I think that, is well, so far there hasn't been anything mentioned about Tsukune loosing his immunity to vampire weaknesses, and we still haven't got anything that would suggest that Tsukune's bloodlust has returned...

I'm not saying that Tsukune is still human, since after all, a human probably can't live with such a huge amount of vampire blood that lies dormant in Tsukune's veins, as we had seen in the first season when Tsukune has reached the limit of vampire blood that his body can take...

Furthermore, the human modification ritual, and Tsukune's "new" berserk form showed how much of Tsukune's "humanity" has remained in his body , so there is no question that Tsukune already became something "different" then a human, but like I said before, that doesn't mean that he became a vampire, since his immunity to vampire weaknesses and no apparent need for blood still remained, which might be a small difference, but it's still something that makes him different compared to a naturally born vampire like Inner Moka.

Of course there might be some more differences between them, but if that's the case, I think that they are going to be mentioned in the next arc, where I think Moka (especially the Inner one), is definitely going to be quite interested in Tsukune explaining, what he actually did, to reach his current level in such a short period of time - which might be the author's way of explaining what other changes Tsukune underwent since he underwent Tohou Fuhai's ritual - not to mention give us some much needed Inner Moka screentime
Vampires don't need blood to live either, it's more of a primitive instinct. Tsukune has the same thing, Ikeda just apparently doesn't feel it necessary to bring up again.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 10:57   Link #21917
Yorae_paladin1

vampire don't need blood i thought that was the whole point of vampires scary powerful creatures that want to turn us into blood sacks
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Old 2012-03-12, 13:11   Link #21918
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
That's the point of the old vampire lore, such as with Ann Rice, Bram Stoker, etc... but as we move into the 21st century, vampire lore has changed quite a bit, depending on who's writing the story. Not to mention there's several manga series with vampires that don't drink blood, such Record of Lost vampire (usually its the series with vampires as the good guys... not sure about Vampire Knight though, since I couldn't get past the first several chapters and don't remember much)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 13:16   Link #21919
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I have to watch Bakemonogatari again. Can't wait for Kizu, either.
Old 2012-03-12, 16:20   Link #21920
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
That's the point of the old vampire lore, such as with Ann Rice, Bram Stoker, etc... but as we move into the 21st century, vampire lore has changed quite a bit, depending on who's writing the story. Not to mention there's several manga series with vampires that don't drink blood, such Record of Lost vampire (usually its the series with vampires as the good guys... not sure about Vampire Knight though, since I couldn't get past the first several chapters and don't remember much)
but the scary creatures thing must stand your not a vampire unless you make other beings shit there pants with you're presence.

hmm well moka still is that. I bet there one thing that you must never ever absolutely never do show moka a twilight book bad things will happen to anyone who does that

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire