AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-06-02, 04:19   Link #1841
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Any idea when they're publishing Gundam Age's 3rd soundtrack?
Old 2012-06-02, 09:56   Link #1842
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
It comes out on July 11th.
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-02, 21:05   Link #1843
mashimaro_boy

Are there Gundam AGE fansubs? I can't find listing on AS frontpage... and the YouTube channel has slower release in my region =/

Thanks in advance!
mashimaro_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 03:27   Link #1844
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Yes, they are.
Old 2012-06-04, 04:43   Link #1845
Zulu Keita

I have a question about Gundam Seed Destiny, I have seen the 50 Episode series but then also decided to watch the 4 movies, Now I saw that the movie had a lot better animations, every character looked more like themselves and it was a lot more detailed than the 50 episode series.

Anyone know as to why? I mean the movies came out a little later only, so why did they improve the movie quality so much? Couldnt they just make the 50 Episode series look like that?
Zulu Keita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 10:08   Link #1846
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulu Keita View Post
I have a question about Gundam Seed Destiny, I have seen the 50 Episode series but then also decided to watch the 4 movies, Now I saw that the movie had a lot better animations, every character looked more like themselves and it was a lot more detailed than the 50 episode series.

Anyone know as to why? I mean the movies came out a little later only, so why did they improve the movie quality so much? Couldnt they just make the 50 Episode series look like that?
Production schedule is probably less demanding for the movies, especially since the story and animations are already done for the most part.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 00:12   Link #1847
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Quote:

I think there's also a tendency to improve animation and such during the DVD releases, although I guess they improve stuff during the movie versions as well.

Besides, your paying money for something that you may have already bought previously (like the 50 episode series). Improvements in some animations and such might make it more attractive for some people, not to mention that the movies are shorter in length than the series, so less effort I guess.
Old 2012-06-09, 13:37   Link #1848
Zulu Keita

Thanks for replying, I can understand that... I was just wondering, thanks again
Zulu Keita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 07:24   Link #1849
mashimaro_boy

Quote:
Thanks for replying, I can understand that... I was just wondering, thanks again
can you tell me where to find Gundam AGE fansubs?
mashimaro_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 08:42   Link #1850
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

AGE isn't licensed if I'm not mistaken, so it might be safe to mention it here but I'm afraid to risk it just in case I'm wrong about that. It really shouldn't be too hard to find in any case.
Old 2012-06-12, 15:39   Link #1851
JC...
I am a Pie

Just a pot shot, but does anyone have, or know where to find, a magazine scan which includes images of The Sleeves' royal guards in anime form? I think it was shown sometime around the release of Gundam UC episode 3.
JC... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-30, 11:05   Link #1852
23 gundam fan

quick question. did durandal really order the hit on lacus. i ask this because when he finally saw lacus in orb he was totally throw off. that isnt the reaction you would get from someone who thought she was there in the start of the show, and even sent men to kill her. the reason i am asking is if he did not know then kira was flat out wrong in regards to his doubts about durandal at the start of the show. now maybe he never heard back from hit squad, but that would be a red light to me that maybe she was there and orb was defending her.
23 gundam fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-30, 11:29   Link #1853
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23 gundam fan View Post
quick question. did durandal really order the hit on lacus. i ask this because when he finally saw lacus in orb he was totally throw off. that isnt the reaction you would get from someone who thought she was there in the start of the show, and even sent men to kill her. the reason i am asking is if he did not know then kira was flat out wrong in regards to his doubts about durandal at the start of the show. now maybe he never heard back from hit squad, but that would be a red light to me that maybe she was there and orb was defending her.
Durandal being surprised at Lacus showing up on the broadcast has nothing to do with whether or not he sent people to kill Lacus.

He wasn't surprised at Lacus being alive, he was surprised at Lacus hijacking the broadcast of Meer.
Old 2012-06-30, 11:51   Link #1854
23 gundam fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Durandal being surprised at Lacus showing up on the broadcast has nothing to do with whether or not he sent people to kill Lacus.

He wasn't surprised at Lacus being alive, he was surprised at Lacus hijacking the broadcast of Meer.
but durandal clearly said. what is she(lacus) doing in orb. he flat out said that, which means he was surprise she was in orb . thats the main point, i am saying durandal was surprised when she was standing beside cagalli in orb.
Old 2012-06-30, 12:05   Link #1855
monster

Quote:
but durandal clearly said. what is she(lacus) doing in orb. he flat out said that, which means he was surprise she was in orb . thats the main point, i am saying durandal was surprised when she was standing beside cagalli in orb.
Yes, that's because Lacus left for space. Remember when she posed as Meer and stole the shuttle that was meant to take Meer to space?

So Durandal is now surprised that Lacus is back on Earth.
Old 2012-06-30, 12:37   Link #1856
23 gundam fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Yes, that's because Lacus left for space. Remember when she posed as Meer and stole the shuttle that was meant to take Meer to space?

So Durandal is now surprised that Lacus is back on Earth.
ah i forgot about that . thanks for reminding me.
Old 2012-07-09, 12:56   Link #1857
23 gundam fan

i have never got a answer to this question that i can accept, which is why did shinn not say anything about seeing lacus in orb at the memorial site. i mean he looked right at her beside kira and before someone talks about the fact that shinn was depressed, this is lacus clyne the angel face loved the world over hero of the last war we are talking about. you cant call yourself a coordinator and not know who lacus is. you would think shinn would mention to the minerva crew that hey i saw lacus in orb. news like that would have made its way to the plants very quickely. now maybe if you can believe it, shinn isnt a lacus fan but guess what the whole crew of the minerva seems to be. as much as the crew talked about lacus, there where plenty of times shinn could have told them about his run in with her in orb. let me know what you think.
Old 2012-07-09, 13:04   Link #1858
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
I share the same thought... maybe Shinn was just deep into the mood I guess.. or he just didn't see her clearly from the right angle or distance...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-09, 13:32   Link #1859
23 gundam fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
I share the same thought... maybe Shinn was just deep into the mood I guess.. or he just didn't see her clearly from the right angle or distance...
yeah but its sad that we as fans have to resort to that as a answer, it really speaks poorly for the writing but this is gsd we are talking about.
Old 2012-07-09, 22:02   Link #1860
monster

Quote:
i have never got a answer to this question that i can accept, which is why did shinn not say anything about seeing lacus in orb at the memorial site. i mean he looked right at her beside kira and before someone talks about the fact that shinn was depressed, this is lacus clyne the angel face loved the world over hero of the last war we are talking about. you cant call yourself a coordinator and not know who lacus is. you would think shinn would mention to the minerva crew that hey i saw lacus in orb. news like that would have made its way to the plants very quickely. now maybe if you can believe it, shinn isnt a lacus fan but guess what the whole crew of the minerva seems to be. as much as the crew talked about lacus, there where plenty of times shinn could have told them about his run in with her in orb. let me know what you think.
Lacus is really only famous in the PLANTs. By the time Shinn got to the PLANTs, Lacus was already branded as a traitor. You can't expect everybody to recognize Lacus.

That said, Shinn could've had a deja vu moment when he later saw Meer. Then again, not remembering every faces you've seen is not unusual.