AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Horizon

Notices

Old 2011-10-12, 03:15   Link #741
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

ONEGAI SENSEI! Please let me fondle your breasts!

You guys can have at the kids. Makiko left a deeper impression on me than anyone so far.
Old 2011-10-12, 03:38   Link #742
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green² View Post
This is true considering what had happened to Mitotsudaira. Her fondling scene was only half censored. By the time should if they get to fondling Masazumi, there may be no censoring present at all.

Spoiler for Introduction to Mitotsudaira:
I don't even understand why that was censored at all. She was fully covered, and there was nothing there anyway.
Old 2011-10-12, 03:48   Link #743
EroKing

Speaking of Makiko...

Old 2011-10-12, 03:58   Link #744
Syed_Seinaru_Migi

ermm see episode 2 while ago...it seem the girls on Toori class didn't seem care what there see infront of them there even enjoy it especially there sensei this world really change....lol
Old 2011-10-12, 04:11   Link #745
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Can't say if it's bad or not bad really.

Well , the story with Mazasumi was kinda sick.
It's painful to see a male lead like Aoi.

Fortunately , things will move next episode.

Btw , i like the Ninja's cap ^^
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 04:11   Link #746
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Much more involving episode the second time around. I'm starting to settle into the groove of this universe a bit, but am still confused as to what exactly the difference between the Divine States and the Harmonic Divine States is. I'm also really continuing to like the setting and the little details put into it as well as the shots of the ships docking and passing each other by. Somehow this setting continues to remind me a bit of Gintama, although with an arguably weaker sense of humour which I'll talk about in a moment.

It seems like only Aoi and his posse are completely batshit insane while the rest of the cast seems vaguely normal and like they've each got a story to tell. Already it looks like the main cast members are going to be Aoi, P-01S and Masazumi Honda who we all get a further glimpse of. Aoi still kind of seems like a goof off while P-01S is our mysterious key character type and Masazumi as a sort of foil to Aoi. Masazumi's back story is pretty messed up and kind of explains how she got to Musashi from Mikawa and why she seems to hate political maneuvering so much despite being good at it. Having to return seems like it's going to bring out some repressed emotions pretty shortly if she runs into her father. She doesn't seem to be too fond of the lord either with him having dismissed all his vassals and ruining her life, but what's the deal with the robot maids they replaced them with? Dare I ask since I know the answer is probably that this came from a light novel.

As for P-01S, what's the deal with the song she sings and what's going to be the deal with Remorse Way? Some things to look forward to for the next episode along with whatever the lord of Mikawa is planning with his "fireworks".

What I don't really look forward to seeing anymore though are the scenes with Aoi being a pervert. The guys kind of just like a loveable idiot most of the time, but his boob grabbing scene went on way too bloody long this episode and it adds nothing to the story as far as I'm concerned. Not really a fan of the drawn out fan service so I hope it gives way to more of the stuff like we saw in Masazumi's scene or at the very least gets cut down to like a minute of the episode length at most.

In any case I sort of see what people are saying about the light novels not really being light novels. Despite spending an uncomfortable amount of time on boob grabbing, by comparison to your average light novel adaptation I've seen this is a pretty dense plot line and the story hasn't even really kicked in yet. I kind of tend to love shows like this that hint at turning into epic sagas so hopefully this continues to go where I think it's going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Can't say if it's bad or not bad really.

Well , the story with Mazasumi was kinda sick.
It's painful to see a male lead like Aoi.

Fortunately , things will move next episode.

Btw , i like the Ninja's cap ^^
What's with the double negative? Shouldn't the opposite of bad just be good?

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2011-10-12 at 04:39.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 05:11   Link #747
ninja_pintu

I think I missed it in this episode, but what was the result of the war between divine states and harmonic divine states?
Old 2011-10-12, 05:25   Link #748
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja_pintu View Post
I think I missed it in this episode, but what was the result of the war between divine states and harmonic divine states?
do read it here (credit to Suzuku for the link) or I'll copy-paster narrator's summary on ep 1 from horizon.wikia (credit to Marcus H.) for you :

n a distant future, the world began to rewrite its history.
Humans once rose to the heavens like gods.
But they could not bring themselves to stop warring, and lost the power they had.
Thus, they were forced to return to the earth.
But the planet's environment had grown hostile. The Divine States were the only hospitable places left.
In order to regain their former prosperity, they wrote a history book called the Testament.
They separated the Divine States in the real world from its copy, the Harmonic Divine States.
They then proceeded to relive human history.
But the Divine States made a mistake while repeating history in the Middle Ages.
This resulted in the fall of the Harmonic Divine States, inviting other countries to divide and conquer the Far East Divine States.
The kings joined forces with the feudal warlords of the lands.
Currently, the Far East's warriors dispatched around the world are reliving the Warring States Period and the Thirty Years' War Era as they battle for world domination.
Aoi Toori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 05:46   Link #749
ninja_pintu

Ah! Thanks, that cleared it up
Old 2011-10-12, 06:15   Link #750
com_gwp

Well thanks for some people who tried to clear up the plot, even thought there are still question marks going off over my head.

And this is coming from a guy who could sit through series like noein and zegapain
com_gwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 06:28   Link #751
Kanamechan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syed_Seinaru_Migi View Post
ermm see episode 2 while ago...it seem the girls on Toori class didn't seem care what there see infront of them there even enjoy it especially there sensei this world really change....lol
Some probably enjoyed it, others don't care, and some probably were busy in their own world (Naruze and Margot, respectively ^^)

Honestly, I usually dislike male leads and prefer female ones (too few such stories with female leads), but this guy seems fine. He's no annoying harem lead (and if he turns into one, the characters I care about aren't into him, so I wouldn't even care), he looks like he is fun, and gets beaten for his molestation nonsense, which is good. He's fine.
Kanamechan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 06:29   Link #752
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

finally finished reading the blog/link that Suzuku gave..
Wow that was really great especially the translation of tutorial video (that I've been waiting for) with cute tenzo and a lot more info.

the character page was great, but there are some spoilers though.
the glossary was also really help me much to understand some term/things that still bugs me.
and finally a decent world map for this series!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton
Cant remember when the last time i've been introduced in this many characters and faction in anime...
How about SRW OGIN?
Aoi Toori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 06:57   Link #753
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Long time since an anime made me have to study.

With so much detail in the anime, would you say that this adaptation is accurate compared to the novel? If yes, looks like Toaru and OreImo are changing how directors work these days.
Old 2011-10-12, 08:10   Link #754
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Well you don't really need to know everything right away

Quote:
With so much detail in the anime, would you say that this adaptation is accurate compared to the novel? If yes, looks like Toaru and OreImo are changing how directors work these days.
How so? Toaru was kinda accurate to a fault, but OreImo had some 'creativity' issues mid-way...

Then we have Durarara, which spent 24 episodes on 3 volumes...

(Horizon might be Dengeki Bunko's next hot title if it popularity keeps increasing...)
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 08:27   Link #755
Syed_Seinaru_Migi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanamechan View Post
Some probably enjoyed it, others don't care, and some probably were busy in their own world (Naruze and Margot, respectively ^^)

Honestly, I usually dislike male leads and prefer female ones (too few such stories with female leads), but this guy seems fine. He's no annoying harem lead (and if he turns into one, the characters I care about aren't into him, so I wouldn't even care), he looks like he is fun, and gets beaten for his molestation nonsense, which is good. He's fine.
nah it not i dislike the way he doing it ..i think this kind of series not harem one though and yeah what you say about him i agree i think he is a ML i looking for suit my type Main character personalities
Old 2011-10-12, 08:32   Link #756
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Look at it this way, it's harder to get spoiled since it takes a lot of terminology and explanation before the fact and then you have a buttload of text after so you have to be pretty silly to bother that much. It also takes a load of effort from you to get spoiled. Not to mention the people that probably read it aren't the type to spoil it for others to begin with.
Old 2011-10-12, 08:39   Link #757
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I guess that makes me silly.

(And affects the way I write my 1st chapters...)
Old 2011-10-12, 09:18   Link #758
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Lol, Breast Connoisseur... The best thing about that entire scene was how ordinary it was for everybody- I'm especially impressed that the girls there didn't even really freak out until Kimi suggested test groping a pair, then everybody (including some of the guys) started covering up But why did the Aoi siblings decide on Neito to be P-01's chest double? Isn't she alot smaller than her ?

Spoiler for P-01s:Chihara Minori:

Spoiler for Neito Mitotsudaira:Inoue Marina:
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 09:27   Link #759
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

maybe because she's the only one from the class that clueless about what Toori's gonna do and also present atm
Old 2011-10-12, 09:35   Link #760
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

They also seem to have some sort of rivalry going on.

Tags
action, fantasy, science fiction, sunrise