AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-04-30, 06:45   Link #321
usagijen

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
ROFL. That's really golden. Poor Ayano. But it's surprising that Kazuma would think that way, knowing Ayano's personality. I wonder if he's just saying it to provoke her
Knowing Kazuma's personality, his playfulness and all... I'd think he really did it to provoke her XDDD Can't wait to see this~ hehehe XDDD Perhaps just reading the novel would be enough to make me laugh hard at this... lol.. much more when you get to watch the anime XD

Last edited by usagijen; 2007-04-30 at 08:15.
usagijen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-30, 07:35   Link #322
klee123

Damn, I can't wait for episode 4. When is it aired again?
klee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-30, 08:18   Link #323
usagijen

Quote:
Originally Posted by klee123 View Post
Damn, I can't wait for episode 4. When is it aired again?
it airs Thursdays, 3:38 am
Old 2007-04-30, 09:40   Link #324
klee123

Too long of a wait. I want summaries!
Old 2007-04-30, 09:50   Link #325
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by klee123 View Post
Too long of a wait. I want summaries!
You want a summary even before the episode is aired?
Download the raw when it comes out Thursday morning (usually between 4 AM and 11 AM CEST) and then wait patiently for usagijen to blog it
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-30, 10:29   Link #326
klee123

Quote:
Download the raw when it comes out Thursday morning (usually between 4 AM and 11 AM CEST) and then wait patiently for usagijen to blog it
I want summaries of the novels. Just a lot of things which interests me such as Kazuma's past and what happened to him during the 4 years etc.
Old 2007-04-30, 10:32   Link #327
zhafire

Quote:
usagijen is blogging it?! That's so cool! Thanks for the info!
zhafire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-30, 11:33   Link #328
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Only when it comes to Kazuma, because she thought he was a bad guy who killed members of her clan. You don't see her acting high and mighty towards her friends, or Ren, or towards others. In fact, she's not even "cocky" in the true sense of the word. It merely looks like everybody's trying to mod their definition of "cocky" just so they can get mad at her.
She doesn't even bother to think that maybe he didn't have anything to do with it. Or was being used. Or that MAYBE she didn't know the whole story. She just jumps right in and starts attacking like a spoiled little girl who has no capacity to look at the big picture unless it's pushed into her face.

So ya. She's an annoying loudmouth who I currently can't stand.

I wish Kazumi could have shown her some of his abilities before he lost to her in the fire duel. From everything I've read, he's a master of martial arts, and other fighting abilities. He just didn't have any fire potential.
Old 2007-04-30, 11:50   Link #329
usagijen

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
She doesn't even bother to think that maybe he didn't have anything to do with it. Or was being used. Or that MAYBE she didn't know the whole story. She just jumps right in and starts attacking like a spoiled little girl who has no capacity to look at the big picture unless it's pushed into her face.

I wish Kazumi could have shown her some of his abilities before he lost to her in the fire duel. From everything I've read, he's a master of martial arts, and other fighting abilities. He just didn't have any fire potential.
hehe.. that'll ruin the entire "Kaze no Stigma" plot (and the aspects that make it interesting as it is now ). There's a reason for everything~

and about Ayano... well yes, it is one of her negative traits - quickly jumping to conclusions and all that. BUT, she's going to change....!!! x____x (and here I thought my spoiler pics of Kazuma and Ayano convinced enough people not to hate Ayano :P) She's going to mature, rest assured~

As I've said before, I also find Ayano annoying at this point, but I think the Kazuma x Ayano exchange of comments and remarks make up for that (especially how Kazuma renders her speechless / provokes her even more... then how Ayano reacts to it =P)
Old 2007-04-30, 12:53   Link #330
mdauben

Quote:
She She just jumps right in and starts attacking like a spoiled little girl who has no capacity to look at the big picture unless it's pushed into her face.
Sounds like a typical case of immaturity to me. Something that can easily be remedied through character growth and development.

Quote:
I wish Kazumi could have shown her some of his abilities before he lost to her in the fire duel.
I'm sure that was deliberate on the story tellers part. To both give her some justification for her automatic assumption of supperiority, and to provide an even greater contrast between Kazumi's situation then and now.
mdauben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-30, 17:25   Link #331
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:

in her defense ill just say that her personality is the way it is solely because she was basically a spoilt brat...but hey if you have power and everyone fears you...then its only natural to develop the "high and mighty" traint ~ though i dont hate her i just dislike her arrogance but at the same time not showing much skill to justify it ~

and at that time when kazumi was defeated he way just dam weak as a fighter...without any talent in fire magic no martial arts can save him from a fireball

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-30, 19:42   Link #332
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:

I'm sorry, but given the fact that she found him right next to her dead comrades crushed under a crane that was cut by wind, let alone the fact that he's an ex-fire clan guy with a grudge, she didn't exactly have much reason to think he didn't do it. And she definitely had no reaosn not to suspect him after she found her people lying around hurt and wounded, and that one lady said "It was Kazuma", and nobody bothered to tell her that Soushu let him in. Him saying "I didn't do it" is not good evidence either. 95% of the time, the suspect who comitted the crime says "I didn't do it." Why do you think Soushu didn't go and tell all his people "He didn't do it, there muist be something else going on"? Because he had no evidence to say that until episode 3.
Old 2007-04-30, 19:42   Link #333
justinstrife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
in her defense ill just say that her personality is the way it is solely because she was basically a spoilt brat...but hey if you have power and everyone fears you...then its only natural to develop the "high and mighty" traint ~ though i dont hate her i just dislike her arrogance but at the same time not showing much skill to justify it ~

and at that time when kazumi was defeated he way just dam weak as a fighter...without any talent in fire magic no martial arts can save him from a fireball
You haven't watched enough anime.

Shinji: I never agreed with you during our rants with Gundam Seed/Destiny, and I don't think I'll ever agree with you now.

Given the fact that he let her live during the first episode, should have been her first clue that he might have possibly been innocent. If she had half a brain that is. Unless she felt she could take him again. But then again, this would require her to actually think. Something nobody does anymore.
Old 2007-04-30, 19:53   Link #334
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Given the fact that he let her live during the first episode, should have been her first clue that he might have possibly been innocent. If she had half a brain that is. Unless she felt she could take him again. But then again, this would require her to actually think. Something nobody does anymore.
That alone doesn't have too much convincing power. It was evidence, but not solid proof of anything. How many times have the bad guys let the good guys go just because they felt like it? And serial killers don't just kill anyone and everyone they want at first sight. And again, the fact she found him right next to her dead comrades outweighed the fact that he let her go.

I'm not saying she thought clearly about it, not at all, but she's definitely not the annoying idiot you're trying to make her sound like.
Old 2007-04-30, 21:01   Link #335
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

She's just too obsessed with Kazuma -_- Even going so far as to run off in the middle of the night to the hotel to go and challenge him, summoning Enraiha before she did so. You'd think she'd have called for backup or something.

Although in all honesty, she SHOULD have suspected something was wrong after she found people lying around hurt and wounded. For one simple reason, every single 'attack' that she thought was committed by Kazuma had been lethal until then. Why would he change his M.O suddenly? What? He had a change of heart and decided to be nice and lenient? Doesn't that seem suspicious to you?

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-30, 21:12   Link #336
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
Although in all honesty, she SHOULD have suspected something was wrong after she found people lying around hurt and wounded. For one simple reason, every single 'attack' that she thought was committed by Kazuma had been lethal until then. Why would he change his M.O suddenly? What? He had a change of heart and decided to be nice and lenient? Doesn't that seem suspicious to you?
Well, he could have been like "I don't have time for you small fry, I'm aiming for the head boss" and simply didn't bother to use the strength or time to finish them off. After all, assuming (from Ayano's position) that he was their enemy, the most likely reason he'd be there at the clan's main home would be to attack their leader. *shrug*

Either way, her problem is being over-impulsive, not being stupid.
Old 2007-04-30, 22:32   Link #337
justinstrife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Well, he could have been like "I don't have time for you small fry, I'm aiming for the head boss" and simply didn't bother to use the strength or time to finish them off. After all, assuming (from Ayano's position) that he was their enemy, the most likely reason he'd be there at the clan's main home would be to attack their leader. *shrug*

Either way, her problem is being over-impulsive, not being stupid.
Definetly of being stupid. Better to kill your enemy than to let them get you when your back is turned. ESPECIALLY with how powerful he has shown himself to be. It would take no effort at all to kill the weaker kanagi, rather than just knock them out. This girl doesn't think. She needs to sit down and spend a weekend pondering everything, while people force feed her what's really going on.

Seriously, I had a higher level of intelligence at 12, than she shows at 16.

But good to be arguing with you again Shinji. -thumbs up- Missed the intelligent disagreements.
Old 2007-04-30, 23:15   Link #338
HunterRequiem
Resident cynic

Send a message via AIM to HunterRequiem
Obviously, she's not a genious, or a strategist, but I don't think she's actually stupid. Its just that she doesn't really pay attention, and lets her emotions get the best of her. Even someone with an IQ or 140 or 150 can do stupid things when they're angry, or sad.
HunterRequiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-30, 23:21   Link #339
LCeh

Quote:
Definetly of being stupid. Better to kill your enemy than to let them get you when your back is turned. ESPECIALLY with how powerful he has shown himself to be. It would take no effort at all to kill the weaker kanagi, rather than just knock them out. This girl doesn't think. She needs to sit down and spend a weekend pondering everything, while people force feed her what's really going on.
Shinji's point was that BECAUSE he was so powerful, and that it takes him so little effort to kill his enemies, he doesn't bother to kill them. Why waste time killing something that can do no harm to you?
LCeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-01, 01:25   Link #340
livs20

ep3 released by Anime Yoshi
livs20 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, shounen