AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2011-05-22, 06:18   Link #1261
TkMacintosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post

SCIENCE YOU FOOL!
I can accept that answer :P
TkMacintosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-22, 13:18   Link #1262
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Whoa. Another Madoka/Indexverse crossover I found from 2ch and this time, I'm 100% satisfied - except for a bit at the end, but all that went well ended well; thank goodness. Even though there was so many trolls from the 2ch thread where this fic birthed.

Spoiler for When Touma crosses into the path of Magical Girls, the story begins.:

The story goes on as usual with some exceptions. Here's a point-by-point summary of the fic.

Spoiler for Wall Of Text Warning! Don't say I didn't warn you:

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-22, 20:43   Link #1263
TkMacintosh

So yeah...An idea I had previously and one that I'm kinda writing out at the moment....

Spoiler for Another idea, somewhat lemon...:

If I can't post this here, let me know and I'll take it down :P
Old 2011-05-22, 23:50   Link #1264
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TkMacintosh View Post
So yeah...An idea I had previously and one that I'm kinda writing out at the moment....

The Crack King approve of this. Only thing missing is Accelerator seeing it (I'm guessing they're watching it at Yomi's place, and somehow Accel turns up unannounced). But DANG, Kamiko is the name I planned on giving to Kihara Junior!

Speaking of that... I really have been struggling on getting his persona right...

Here's a snippet from Promise Chapter 6. I've had about three-four iterations of his character since I first started writing and rewriting the chapter.

Spoiler for Kihara Junior:

Good/Bad? I tried to make him unique yet fitting to the ToAru quirkiness. And yes, most of the chapter would be written like that if I stick with his current incarnation.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-23, 06:33   Link #1265
TkMacintosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
The Crack King approve of this. Only thing missing is Accelerator seeing it (I'm guessing they're watching it at Yomi's place, and somehow Accel turns up unannounced). But DANG, Kamiko is the name I planned on giving to Kihara Junior!
Actually They're over at Komoe's place watching, but Accelerator and LO over hear Yoshikawa and Yomikawa talking about it when they get home.

So Accelerator gets curious about what the hell those 2 are talking about and watches it. LO goes to the network and she discusses it with the network, who then decides they want.

Heck, if the crack king approves, then it's gotta be a fun idea :P
Old 2011-05-30, 18:21   Link #1266
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
Whoa. Another Madoka/Indexverse crossover I found from 2ch and this time, I'm 100% satisfied - except for a bit at the end, but all that went well ended well; thank goodness. Even though there was so many trolls from the 2ch thread where this fic birthed.

Spoiler for When Touma crosses into the path of Magical Girls, the story begins.:

The story goes on as usual with some exceptions. Here's a point-by-point summary of the fic.

Spoiler for Wall Of Text Warning! Don't say I didn't warn you:
Ah, that's a good read. If there are more good index crossovers, feel free to post it here.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-30, 23:55   Link #1267
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Ah, that's a good read. If there are more good index crossovers, feel free to post it here.
You could check my posts in either here, or in the Madoka fanfiction thread... I went all the way back to your first post in that thread just to quote it and post some excerpts I inserted Shiage, Touma and Accelerator - yep, all three in them - in the series

Old 2011-05-31, 00:09   Link #1268
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
You could check my posts in either here, or in the Madoka fanfiction thread... I went all the way back to your first post in that thread just to quote it and post some excerpts I inserted Shiage, Touma and Accelerator - yep, all three in them - in the series
WAIT WAIT WAIT!

You posted them on Madoka as well ?!

...How did the people there take it ?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 01:29   Link #1269
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
WAIT WAIT WAIT!

You posted them on Madoka as well ?!

...How did the people there take it ?
Well, the fanfiction thread in Madoka is currently silent, and one were saying my version of events in the Madokaverse with the trio written in is no surprise with the others going crazy with their Portal, Kamen Rider etc crossovers

Seems like not much people reading the thread though.

... At the same time I'm also asking what scenes I should write those trio in. I'm tempted to do one where Accelerator calls bullshit on Kyubey's explanation on entropy.

Old 2011-05-31, 02:46   Link #1270
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Well, the fanfiction thread in Madoka is currently silent, and one were saying my version of events in the Madokaverse with the trio written in is no surprise with the others going crazy with their Portal, Kamen Rider etc crossovers

Seems like not much people reading the thread though.

... At the same time I'm also asking what scenes I should write those trio in. I'm tempted to do one where Accelerator calls bullshit on Kyubey's explanation on entropy.
Well thats kinda dull; if I tried to import Touma into Nanoha FF, ill be dragged off to one of their many concentration camps.

I think Touma would be a better choice; hes has always been the one to call people on their bluff, all he needs is one phone call to Mikoto or Komoe to learn that itll be another few trilliion yrs before the universe dies.

Accelerator can fight all the witches, while Hamazura distract Kyouko and Homura by running
Old 2011-05-31, 02:50   Link #1271
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
... At the same time I'm also asking what scenes I should write those trio in.
I can see Shiage calling Kyouko out for "giving up on being a hero".

Quote:
I'm tempted to do one where Accelerator calls bullshit on Kyubey's explanation on entropy.
Yeah, that was the first time watching that anime I wanted to bash my head into something. I mean what the hell?!
Old 2011-05-31, 03:33   Link #1272
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Quote:
Well thats kinda dull; if I tried to import Touma into Nanoha FF, ill be dragged off to one of their many concentration camps.

I think Touma would be a better choice; hes has always been the one to call people on their bluff, all he needs is one phone call to Mikoto or Komoe to learn that itll be another few trilliion yrs before the universe dies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
Yeah, that was the first time watching that anime I wanted to bash my head into something. I mean what the hell?!
Well, I can write Touma like that, and of course being with the trio Accelerator can be the go-to guy for Touma.

Touma: "Entropy? Isn't that... shit, I can't remember... hey, Strongest, do you remember how that works?"

Accelerator: "It'll take a lengthy explanation, but to be brief: if that's what that guy is saying, he's bullshitting you pitiful girls. He got it all wrong and I honestly don't understand how he's implying that you girls can produce such energy, something Academy City can't even do. Yet."

Homura: "What!?"

There's also this wondering on how with the help of those three, everyone goes another route of the story - with Kyubey's bullshitting called upon, everyone finds a way to stop his race from continuing the "Magical Girls and Witches Project" on Earth. Also the horror of not only they discover they'll turn into Witches once their Soul Gem is tainted enough, but knowing that Witches were once magical girls like them and they've been killing their own kind.

Quote:
Accelerator can fight all the witches, while Hamazura distract Kyouko and Homura by running
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
I can see Shiage calling Kyouko out for "giving up on being a hero".
Kuroi: I guess either he or Touma has something to say to Sayaka, too.

As for having Accelerator to go destroy witches, it feels like he's gonna bully them instead...

But I do get what you mean by Shiage distracting Kyouko and Homura. ... He'll probably make 'em pissed off by succeeding to run away and then goin "Boo boo I got away from you! Nyehnyehnyehnyeh tee hee hee!"

Old 2011-05-31, 09:03   Link #1273
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
Do it!

I'd also like a scene where Accelerator, Shiage, and Homura team up to gun down QB and his endless army of bodies.

Old 2011-05-31, 12:55   Link #1274
Drifting Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by TkMacintosh View Post

I would totally read this. It sounds like a really hot idea. ^^ Though I wonder how Touma would perceive this entire thing. Imagine if the actresses fall in love with Touma too. Or is it the other thing they are falling for?

Mikoto's reactions would be golden though.
Drifting Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 20:53   Link #1275
blitz1/2

With a slight addition in motivation, I managed to start on a sequel for my "a certain destined encounter" which is "a certain path to atonement" (More Yuriko/Accelerator X Touma!)
However, don't expect fast updates because summer essays are killing me.

PS: i can't be the ONLY one to write about Yuriko X Touma, we need more writers for this pairing. xD. How about in japan, I bet there should be some right?

Old 2011-05-31, 21:37   Link #1276
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Quote:
With a slight addition in motivation, I managed to start on a sequel for my "a certain destined encounter" which is "a certain path to atonement" (More Yuriko/Accelerator X Touma!)
However, don't expect fast updates because summer essays are killing me.

PS: i can't be the ONLY one to write about Yuriko X Touma, we need more writers for this pairing. xD. How about in japan, I bet there should be some right?
You're way too late to be the only one.

For every one of us here that writes such a pairing, you get about a dozen in Japan who does them.

Old 2011-05-31, 22:28   Link #1277
blitz1/2

Quote:
You're way too late to be the only one.

For every one of us here that writes such a pairing, you get about a dozen in Japan who does them.
Ok, that's a relief. But, I guess here in animesuki, crack rules the thread. xd

Old 2011-05-31, 22:31   Link #1278
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Quote:
Ok, that's a relief. But, I guess here in animesuki, crack rules the thread. xd
Blame that one guy

Old 2011-05-31, 22:38   Link #1279
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Blame that one guy
Chaos2Frozen?

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 23:37   Link #1280
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Oh no you don't! You're not going to try to pin this on me! I'm guilty of alot of terrible, horrific and heinous crimes in my life, but I never written a crack fic!!

Besides, i don't even like any Yuriko pairing.

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction