AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-02-03, 09:49   Link #23761
shalala

In regards to who going to be with who I would have liked if it was Tsukune with Moka and Kurumu with Mizore. Yukari (Once she has gotten older) with Fong Fong. That way no one would get hurt. As for Tsukune transformation I would say he would end up being the next Alucard but on the good side. Providing he can keep the Shinso blood inside him checked. As he is so far doing an okay job at it.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-03, 20:49   Link #23762
Redeyes260
Los Illuminati

I don't know if anyone's figured, but it seems more Tsukune + Moka, Kurumu + Gin, Yukari + Fong Fong and Mizore + (New Character). I would have to agree that I would want a Harem ending because everyone is satisfied and the others aren't left to secondary characters.
Old 2013-02-03, 22:16   Link #23763
ShinsoSan

Characters don't necessarily have to be unhappy if their views change. Which I think is very possible in Rosario + Vampire.
ShinsoSan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 01:30   Link #23764
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeyes260 View Post
I don't know if anyone's figured, but it seems more Tsukune + Moka, Kurumu + Gin, Yukari + Fong Fong and Mizore + (New Character). I would have to agree that I would want a Harem ending because everyone is satisfied and the others aren't left to secondary characters.
Well for gin is more like Gin x Any girl with big breasts since in school he went out wiht many girls only to have some fun then he was dumping them...

besides doesnt Gin like Sun ? (the siren girl... when she said to tsukune that she will rush to help him if he needs it... gin punched tsukunes face in jelosy as he already has this many girls) so it should be more GinxSun

I remember Jacks frost prophecy... first he was talking about tsukunes and mokas destiny that will shake the world (as they didnt just saved the snow village only)... next part is that there will be lots of suffering on the path if they will follow moka and tsukune... but still their futures are really bright

besides kurumu and mizore saw tsukune saying I love you to moka (in that rosary)... which coused kurumu later to cry and almost die from that pain.... but even so mizore was standing strong saying no matter what she will "allways" follow tsukune.... so if tsukune would marry only moka... then in the end she will still stalk tsukune and try to get him (maybe as a lover or concubine)...kurumu made even a bigger bond with tsukune by kissing him (first girl that actually kissed tsukune on lips... as moka as kiss throught sucking blood) so if she backed off now her mother would kick her ass ^^

Anyway I think that kurumu might be the missing factor to help moka overcome her trauma of hurting tsukune... since kurumu saw almost perfect black tsukune (full wings and even less conciousness) and she still went inside that barrier and kissed him... as tsukune is still tsukune who did this to protect her and others

yet I still hope that tsukune would show at least little concern for kurumu and mizore.... it would be nice if Gin made him see that point...that tsukune focuses too much on moka and forgets about the others who too love him deeply..... time will tell
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 02:39   Link #23765
Chris38

Well, will see how Moka is going to resolve her emotional trauma, in the next few chapters.

But, I think that if the author would want to have Kurumu and Mizore have some role in bringing back Tsukune to a normal state, I doubt that he would make Akua beat them up, into a near death state.

After all, both Kurumu and Mizore aren't vampires, and while they received treatment right away, I would be really surprised if they would manage to recover consciousness in time, for them to provide some assistance in saving Tsukune.

In other words, while the other girls did have some moments on developing their relationship with Tsukune, if the author actually aims for a harem ending, I would say that so far, he's doing it badly when it comes to developing the relationships between the girls in Tsukune's harem that aren't Moka, and Tsukune, while that might change, later in the manga, personally I wouldn't rise my hopes too high.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 02:49   Link #23766
kenjtr

I think Kurumu deserves tsukune much more then moka since she loves him even more then the world but can moka say that ? I would be really happy if tsukune ends up with kurumu not moka since what tsukune loved wasnt moka but her mother which is inner moka who doesnt really exist . Moka always triying to kill tsukune while kurumu always save him so i am pretty sure kurumu loves tsukune much more then moka could ever love him .
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 03:08   Link #23767
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
I think Kurumu deserves tsukune much more then moka since she loves him even more then the world but can moka say that ? I would be really happy if tsukune ends up with kurumu not moka since what tsukune loved wasnt moka but her mother which is inner moka who doesnt really exist . Moka always triying to kill tsukune while kurumu always save him so i am pretty sure kurumu loves tsukune much more then moka could ever love him .
If that's you're impression then I won't disagree with you.

Personally, I think that you have disregarded the fact that Moka hasn't been open about her feelings for Tsukune, because:

1.) She had a much harsher past, then Kurumu could ever have - after all,there isn't something much harsher then seeing you're own mother be consumed by a quite monstrous thing, right in front of you.

While, the memory of that event has been mostly sealed, it still left a quite distinct effect on Moka's psyche, that prevented her from completely opening herself up to someone, because she didn't want to lose someone dear to her, again.

2.) Moka thought that Tsukune would sooner or later, run away from her, due to how threating living with her, was for him, once that has been proven false, it had been quite a huge effect in shattering her cold exterior that she created around her heart, which prevented her from showing her true emotions.

So, I wouldn't say that Kurumu loves Tsukune more then Moka are anything of that sort, since their past, is completely different.

Finally, I think that you completely misunderstood the Outer Moka situation, who definitely isn't Akasha, it has been mentioned that she has been modeled in Akasha's image, but frankly speaking, I have some doubts about that, since, there aren't a lot of differences between Inner Moka's "true" personality, which she has been hiding behind her cold arrogant, exterior mask, until the current arc, and Outer Moka's personality.

Not to mention that, Tsukune has fallen in love with Inner Moka as well, since he has the only person who hasn't treated both Moka's as two different people, and even after the truth about Outer Moka's personality, has been revealed to him, this hasn't changed, considering what has been portrayed, in one of the last panels, of the latest chapter.

Last edited by Chris38; 2013-02-04 at 03:19.
Old 2013-02-04, 05:45   Link #23768
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Wow. How'd I miss the chapter. Weird. I thought the corruption would get worse. I wonder if Moka will able to save her mom.
Old 2013-02-04, 07:52   Link #23769
Redeyes260
Los Illuminati

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Well for gin is more like Gin x Any girl with big breasts since in school he went out wiht many girls only to have some fun then he was dumping them...

besides doesnt Gin like Sun ? (the siren girl... when she said to tsukune that she will rush to help him if he needs it... gin punched tsukunes face in jelosy as he already has this many girls) so it should be more GinxSun
Gin has been the most kind to Kurumu over the latest chapters, as in prior to leaving the training city. If there's any fallback character for Kurumu, it'd be him. Sure Gin likes Sun, but she was only a minor sideplot for the whole Fairy Tale arc. Even though Gin is perverted he still cares about Kurumu and she does care for him, albeit his pervert tendencies probably are one of his "Maybe it's good, maybe not" type of deals for her. (She'd probably like it, seeing as how she IS a succubus.
Old 2013-02-04, 08:55   Link #23770
chidorimen

Since we're talking about pairings let's celebrate the one true definitive one; kokoa and haiji
chidorimen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 08:59   Link #23771
Redeyes260
Los Illuminati

Quote:
Originally Posted by chidorimen View Post
Since we're talking about pairings let's celebrate the one true definitive one; kokoa and haiji
Yes. I approve of this.
Old 2013-02-04, 09:27   Link #23772
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Quote:
A classic xD

As to GinxSun, nothing is wrong with it, but surprisingly Gin is like Kurumu in regards to Sun. It's unrequited love, something Sun hasn't or can't see. Just because Gin holds feelings for her doesn't make him the one..

So he knows Kurumu's pain. He knows what it's like to love from such a distance. That's why he helped her out.

That's pretty cool IMO
Old 2013-02-04, 09:31   Link #23773
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
At this point, things have become more like a love triangle around Tsukune rather than a harem- Kurumu and Moka are the two closest to him, even Mizore isn't in their league of affection for Tsukune anymore.

Shame Kyero Fox doesn't visit this thread more often- it's always fun to throw out the MizorexKurumu pairing and see him flip

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 09:41   Link #23774
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
If that's you're impression then I won't disagree with you.

Personally, I think that you have disregarded the fact that Moka hasn't been open about her feelings for Tsukune, because:

1.) She had a much harsher past, then Kurumu could ever have - after all,there isn't something much harsher then seeing you're own mother be consumed by a quite monstrous thing, right in front of you.

While, the memory of that event has been mostly sealed, it still left a quite distinct effect on Moka's psyche, that prevented her from completely opening herself up to someone, because she didn't want to lose someone dear to her, again.

2.) Moka thought that Tsukune would sooner or later, run away from her, due to how threating living with her, was for him, once that has been proven false, it had been quite a huge effect in shattering her cold exterior that she created around her heart, which prevented her from showing her true emotions.

So, I wouldn't say that Kurumu loves Tsukune more then Moka are anything of that sort, since their past, is completely different.

Finally, I think that you completely misunderstood the Outer Moka situation, who definitely isn't Akasha, it has been mentioned that she has been modeled in Akasha's image, but frankly speaking, I have some doubts about that, since, there aren't a lot of differences between Inner Moka's "true" personality, which she has been hiding behind her cold arrogant, exterior mask, until the current arc, and Outer Moka's personality.

Not to mention that, Tsukune has fallen in love with Inner Moka as well, since he has the only person who hasn't treated both Moka's as two different people, and even after the truth about Outer Moka's personality, has been revealed to him, this hasn't changed, considering what has been portrayed, in one of the last panels, of the latest chapter.
I agree totally with everything you said.
In addition, we alreadt knew that something like this would happen since the first season,afterall Outer Moka asked to Tsukune If he would still with her or was if he would still like her after the seal broken.

Quote:
I'm the only one that not like this pairing and think that the author make a mistake with this? (possible pairing)
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 11:29   Link #23775
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
I'm the only one that not like this pairing and think that the author make a mistake with this? (possible pairing)
I also agree that is pairing is not that great. I would hope that kokoa would end up with another vampire possibly a shota looking one and then Haiji would end up with a girl who is into karate and who is into shotas. As he is into lolis.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 11:47   Link #23776
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeyes260 View Post
Gin has been the most kind to Kurumu over the latest chapters, as in prior to leaving the training city. If there's any fallback character for Kurumu, it'd be him. Sure Gin likes Sun, but she was only a minor sideplot for the whole Fairy Tale arc. Even though Gin is perverted he still cares about Kurumu and she does care for him, albeit his pervert tendencies probably are one of his "Maybe it's good, maybe not" type of deals for her. (She'd probably like it, seeing as how she IS a succubus.
yes... gin is always kind to any girl only to get into her panties... he is kind there becouse he likes kurumu... well she is cute and has big atribute that not so many female students in their academy has.... and "there are no other females around besides that small group"... and kurumu is the most warm hearted person so more or less a easy prey to tease :P

the problem with Gin is that he is a dog... and he just cant find real love but flies from flower to flower just for fun then dumps that girl once he has done her leaving those girls in pain... remember what he did at the beggining of series... blamed tsukune to be a peeping tom on girl... only becouse he wanted to "look good" in front of moka and others... and separete tsukune from them so he can jump into his placae and fool around with moka (like he said: I will make you mine woman moka !!)

Kurumu has been in weakened state some chapters ago becouse of what she heared and that hurt her... but later on she "made her resolve" just like Mizore... she kissed Tsukune said "I love you... I will stay by your side forever and protect you" so I hardly doubt she will back off so easyly ^^

The main problem is that Tsukune "has to train" since he was weak and unable to do anything (nromal human) he had to do his hardest to keep up with the rest of the group... but like gin or other youki were born with powers so they dont need to learn basic and train small steps but can just polish their abilities.... so Gin has more time to fool around...he should train... but he rather lie down and enjow the girls looks... Gin was there for kurumu becouse he had nothing else to do... while tsukune was pressured by time and the desire to get stonger so he could help to save moka.... but he was the same when mizore has been kidnapped... and mostly would do the same if something happened to kurumu

But what really is sad for me...is that Kurumu said so many times to tsukune that she loves him...and he didnt react... moka never said "I love you" to tsukune yet he is following her so much >_> so I hope Kurumu will take a bigger part in saving tsukune from his current looks and moka would already accept the fact that to help tsukune they need to stay together....so might agree to share tsukune (like issa [mokas dad] had fw wifes... Gyokuro and akasha [not sure about Akuas mother] )

for me Gin should confess to Sun as even Kurumu said to Gin that he loves that girl for sure... since its kinda funny that gin only noticed kurumu when she started to stick close to tsukune.... but lets face it... Kurumu is all in love with tsukune so Gin wont do for her now... as he embreced her when she was in the deepest suffering (lowest point in kurumus life) but instantly she felt tsukune and rushed to him while totaly forgetting about gin even beign there XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
well yukari and fonfon arent any better example xD
Old 2013-02-04, 12:06   Link #23777
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

^ the problem of this entire post is that you ignore Gin's development.

You bring up his character when he was first introduced. How about I bring up Kurumu's introduction? Yes, that crazy girl who had all of the guys under her control and attempted to make Tsukune a mindless slave....

Or Mizore and her violent obsession of having Tsukune all to herself...

Or Ruby and her "all humans must die" belief.

I'm surprised you ignored all of his development that he's gotten like everyone else. Everyone has changed for the better, Gin included. Stop trying to portray him as some mindless pervert. That's been disproved a long time ago.
Old 2013-02-04, 12:36   Link #23778
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach56gs View Post
^ the problem of this entire post is that you ignore Gin's development.

You bring up his character when he was first introduced. How about I bring up Kurumu's introduction? Yes, that crazy girl who had all of the guys under her control and attempted to make Tsukune a mindless slave....

Or Mizore and her violent obsession of having Tsukune all to herself...

Or Ruby and her "all humans must die" belief.

I'm surprised you ignored all of his development that he's gotten like everyone else. Everyone has changed for the better, Gin included. Stop trying to portray him as some mindless pervert. That's been disproved a long time ago.
eh we can go around with this for Mokas char too.... for outer moka tsukune was a friend but a Drink pack too... even if she knew that he will feel weak from blood lose she still was doing it ^^

about wanting tsukune for themselfs... it wasnt just mizore... but each of the girls is the same XD thats why they are fighting between each other so much.... like how kurumu used charm on tsukune (full power) and dragged him to her room :P, inner moka suffers from pridefobia so she didnt express much emotions but kurumu did do some few bullseyes on her :P

all youki think "all humans should die" and only few thx to tsukunes personality changed... like how Hakuto (a past human) wanted to kill all humans too becouse of what happened to him.... but tsukune with his personality changed his mind and hakto is still helping.... and hakuto is not a girl !

If Gin is sooo mr.goodie goodie... then why wont he help (support) Kurumu fufill her love... and help her to make tsukune be more aware of her... or make him talk to tsukune about his feelings towards Kurumu !? kinda to knock some sens of surrounding in tsukune... so he would notice other girls presence and not only mokas....if gin would be all good on heart and was doing all for her sake.... then he would help her out with this problem and not just walk in and say "find another guy.... ehem for example me..." when she was in the lowest possible mind state.... its like kinda backstabbing someone using the opportunity and atmosphere of a girl feeling down and crying... why not tell her not to give up and fight for him.... but just goes the way he allways did... "just dump him" >_>

but kurumu was a smart girl...went to tsukune...fought with all might and got first and nice kiss on tsukune (did it before moka)... and for her win is that he remembered it what made kurumu a sucubus go all red and unable to talk xD

if gin wasnt a pervert then the girls would pay attention to him ^^ yet they dont so there is something not right here :P for now kurumu and mizore are in tsukunes camp.... gin can have any girl in school if he wants so he wont have a problem I guess...

damn the pairing wars are really exhausting..... anyway "EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN THROUGHTS ABOUT IT", I have my own... you have your own ^^ everyone is happy

for me Kurumu should get Tsukune... so a small harem ending (kurumu, moka, mizore... and maybe rubi)... as she really saved tsukunes life few times and if not her kissing to bring tsukunes soul... then tsukune would be already dead and wouldnt be able to help moka... now lets see how moka will save tsukune from this situation

well maybe tsukune will chose monster world before human world...becouse in human would he will have to go with "monogamy and hurt few girls to core" or monster world and chose polygamy "here it should be ok" so all girls happy (mothers too as they got a nice son in law)

eh so now 1month of waiting.... and I hope we will get some kaluha and kokoa (maybe akua too) lookiung to tsukunes dirrection while not beliving that tsukune defeated their mother (since gyokuro was the one to teach everything to kaluha...so if ghokuro lost then what are the chances on kluha to defeat tsukune ^^) and I wonder how miyabi will react to this

heh it would be funny if after this arc. gyokuro developed some personal interest in tsukune... like a mad love as she saw his power... and mostly it was a while when she fought like that...so finally she got a worthy rival..... and it would be damn funny if gyokuro wanted to get pregnant with tsukune.... so her new child could get some of this power ^^ so she would gain a child that has bigger potential then kaluha xD.... so next semester in youki academy gyokuro will be introduced as a new "teacher" XD so she can have tsukune close XDXD

Last edited by zibi88; 2013-02-04 at 13:50.
Old 2013-02-04, 14:19   Link #23779
Chris38

Considering how the "harem option" has been portrayed by the author so far, with one instance of a information box that more or less stated that polygamy is a naive dream.

And Issa's example, clearly was meant to be portrayed in a negative light, with the wife (Gyokuro) outright hating the lover (Akasha).

So, considering how this option, was portrayed so far, I don't have huge hopes, on this option actually becoming true in Tsukune's case.

Of course, at the same time Ikeda created issues for Kurumu (outright dieing, if her love is unrequited) and Mizore(with her being a ticking biological cake), which should be resolved in someway.

So, while I understand, where some of the people who want a harem ending come from, considering, how ... with each passing arc, the manga is getting more darker and serious, I doubt that we will actually get a completely happy ending.

At least, I don't see it happening, based upon, how the author portrayed everyone's relationship with Tsukune, so far...

But, I guess we will have to wait and see, how everyone's relationship with Tsukune is going to change, after this arc is over - after all, quite a lot of significant developments have occurred in the current arc, and I doubt that Tsukune and the rest of the Newspaper Club, will come out, of this incident, without any changes in their relationship with each other...
Old 2013-02-04, 15:43   Link #23780
EvI

Chris38 remember when i told you that tsukune would defeat gyokuro? yeah man just look who got that right...^^
i want the end of this arc already it was way to long...
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire