AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-12-18, 07:47   Link #601
Rezard

How about: "[Manga]Is(should be) Naruto a shonen ai manga?"

Intoduction: I am not a homofobic or anything like it, but I can relate better to "boy want to best bad boy to get pretty girl attention " than "boy want to get bad boy attention".

I have nothing against shonen ai, but Naruto is published in Shonen Jump, shouldnt Kishi just focus on NarutoXSakura or NarutoXHinata, rather than NarutoXSasuke? Most readers are not interested in Naruto and Sasuke relationship. Really, we want to see Naruto beat Sasuke fast and be over with it, maybe removing Sasuke from the story completely.

Why doesnt Kishi's editor say anything? Arent they supossed to meddle in the manga creation? After he is finished Naruto he can go write shonen ai in a shonen ai maganize.
Rezard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-19, 09:54   Link #602
james0246

^I'm on break (technically just traveling currently), so I will not even considering making any threads right now, but even if I wasn't, that is still kind of a silly question (it also has the potential to rapidly turn into a flame war).

This story is from Japan, not the West, so how these relationships are portrayed will, of course, be very different that what a Westerner would expect. You should read a little more Shounen before you decide to label Naruto shounen ai, because if you did, then you would realize the camaraderie shown in this manga has been seen in dozens upon dozens of other titles for nigh on 50 years.

edit: Sorry if I sounded a little harsh, that was not my intention. But, you have to realize what a bogus topic this would be, and the amount of sheer hate that would be spewed by Naruto fans and non-Naruto fans, makes this thread almost impossible. If a mod feels there is something relevent to be said in such a thread, then I will step aside for their expertise, otherwise, I am sorry but this thread will not be made.

Last edited by james0246; 2009-12-19 at 20:30.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-21, 01:38   Link #603
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

How about create your own bloodline.

Chose the users and what the bloodline can do.

Compare it towards the others bloodlines to see which is more powerfull.

For example:

Naruto's unknown bloodline vs sharingan.
Old 2009-12-21, 23:46   Link #604
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

Well this isn't nice, you all had been ignoring my ideas. But hey thats fine i am not insulted.

I have one more idea for a tread and if you acept it i will be very hapy.

Does Sasuke deserve to be forgiven and aloved to return to konoha after everything he did?

Will he be punished for his crimes or aloved to walk free without any punishment?

What will naruto do?
Old 2009-12-22, 00:03   Link #605
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Well this isn't nice, you all had been ignoring my ideas.
Sorry I have a life outside the Naruto forums....

Quote:
I have another idea for a tread:

Which character does Kishi favorites the most, Sasuke or Naruto?
No. Versus threads (and this is a versus thread) are currently forbidden, and this thread just reeks of flame war possibilities. That being said, you can reorient this thread to your desires if you like...

Quote:
How about create your own bloodline.

Chose the users and what the bloodline can do.

Compare it towards the others bloodlines to see which is more powerfull.

For example:

Naruto's unknown bloodline vs sharingan.
Despite its name, Create Your Own Justsu or Naruto character is used for the basic creation of any currently unknown ability.

and

If you could modify a bloodline skill can be used to discuss general mixing and matching of bloodline limits...

Quote:
I have one more idea for a tread and if you acept it i will be very hapy.

Does Sasuke deserve to be forgiven and aloved to return to konoha after everything he did?

Will he be punished for his crimees or aloved to walk free without any punishment?

What will naruto do?
[Manga] Is it still possible for Sasuke to be redeemed, or is he in too deep.

There you go.

It's truly amazing how great the Search function is...
Old 2009-12-22, 02:16   Link #606
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Well this isn't nice, you all had been ignoring my ideas. But hey thats fine i am not insulted.
We are certainly not ignoring you as evident from the replies by James to your every request. We simply are reluctant at creating threads that serves to have little or no tangible discussion. The point of a thread is to have a topic that will provide a good, viable discussion which would allow a user to write more than one sentence. The thread topics you proposed thus far hardly do such. I can be done with in one sentence and never have to reply to any of those topic ever again. A good thread topic tend to keep the participant interested in the topic of discussion. So yeah... it's nothing personal. We are just picky about our threads.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-29, 20:40   Link #607
tkdtiger

how about a thread dealing with the data books. Nothing fancy just a place to discuss character progression and and stuff like that...

Last edited by tkdtiger; 2009-12-30 at 10:00.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-31, 06:00   Link #608
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

How about this tread:

Kyuubi vs Hachibi also Naruto vs killer Bee.

Who would be better in raw power and skills.
If Hachibi is in his full power and kyuubi also who would be better. Also naruto tailed form vs Killer bee's tailed form, or theres normal techniques and powers without the biju's powers(like ordinary ninjas).
It can involve discussion about which tailed form is stronger, and who can weild it better.
There beast personalities, and other things like that.

Spoiler for APOLOGY:
Old 2009-12-31, 10:07   Link #609
james0246

^Again, this forum does not allow Versus threads (no matter the characters). All existing versus threads were created before this rule was made...

That being said, I am currently looking, but not finding, a definitive Bijuu thread. If I cannot find one, would you like to start a general discussion Bijuu thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
how about a thread dealing with the data books. Nothing fancy just a place to discuss character progression and and stuff like that...
Hmm, we do have threads dedicated to the Databooks ([Manga] The 3rd Databook and Naruto Characters' Data Book), and we do have threads dedicated to individual characters (to many to list, just use the Search function), so I am going to pass for now (unless there is something I am not understanding about your post, in which case please enlighten me).
Old 2009-12-31, 14:07   Link #610
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post

That being said, I am currently looking, but not finding, a definitive Bijuu thread. If I cannot find one, would you like to start a general discussion Bijuu thread?
Why not, it would be cool. we can compare different bijuu's, there's characteristic, personalities and powers.
Old 2009-12-31, 14:17   Link #611
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Why not, it would be cool. we can compare different bijuu's, there's characteristic, personalities and powers.
Sorry but discussion on "why not" is outside the scope and purpose of this thread. As has been mentioned several times already, we have no wish to create Versus threads.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-31, 16:21   Link #612
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
^Again, this forum does not allow Versus threads (no matter the characters). All existing versus threads were created before this rule was made...

Hmm, we do have threads dedicated to the Databooks ([Manga] The 3rd Databook and Naruto Characters' Data Book), and we do have threads dedicated to individual characters (to many to list, just use the Search function), so I am going to pass for now (unless there is something I am not understanding about your post, in which case please enlighten me).
oh cool I must have missed that lol thanks
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-31, 16:25   Link #613
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris View Post
Sorry but discussion on "why not" is outside the scope and purpose of this thread. As has been mentioned several times already, we have no wish to create Versus threads.
Than just general bijju discussion.
Old 2010-01-02, 18:12   Link #614
lolitaninja

I have another idea for a thread. How about: What is you're reason for watching Naruto?
lolitaninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 18:33   Link #615
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolitaninja View Post
I have another idea for a thread. How about: What is you're reason for watching Naruto?
Sadly that thread (more or less) already exists...
Old 2010-01-03, 10:14   Link #616
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

How about this:

If Naruto had a split personality, what kind of a person would he be? Would the other part of his personality be and act like original. And what kind of relationship wold they have between themself and the Kyuubi?

Another one of my ideas is:

Is Naruto realy a genius when it comes to being ninja/shinobi?
Old 2010-01-03, 10:35   Link #617
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
how about...

"Which is better? The original naruto or Naruto Shippuden???"

I found this ((Manga) Is Naruto Shippuden is just as good, better, or worse tha Naruto part 1??) just recently. If you want to play with it, then by all means...

Quote:
If Naruto had a split personality, what kind of a person would he be? Would the other part of his personality be and act like original. And what kind of relationship wold they have between themself and the Kyuubi?
You are going to have to explain this more, because I am not sure what you mean.

Maybe you would like Naruto with curse seal?

Quote:
This is probably your best idea. Here are 2 threads that already deal (mostly) with this topic. If you feel they do not adequetly address your point, then please add a better description, and I consider making you a new thread.

Naruto a hard-working genius?
Is Naruto wasted on Naruto?

btw, if you want to write a detailed general topic concerning the Bijuu, you still can. It has to be more than a sentence, though, and cannot be centered on some sort of duel or competition between the creatures.
Old 2010-01-03, 12:07   Link #618
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

First i will address the Bijuu topic. I tought something like this in my mind.
What kind of personalities Bijju's possed, what nature is their chakra (is it poisoned like Kyuubi's to it's jinnchruriki and others around themself). What are their physically traits? We know Naruto has whiskers because of the Kyuubi but what about the others people who have bijju's sealed inside of themselfs. Are bijju's even know that they wer part of the ten tailed beast. Why each bijuu has a fiferent colour of their chakra. Why some bijuu can speak and communicate to their host while others cannot? Why some beast take more powerfull seals to seal them while others don't? And why each bijuu represent diferent kind of animal. i don't know what form the Juubi has, but wouldn't be easier if they all wer the same form but only diference to be in their tails number. Did the bijuu's took there form by possessing some random animals they could find because they didn't have a body of their own? And another thing, if Juubi had ten tails when sage seperated him, wouldnt all others bijuu gain just one tail. Because when you count the numbe of tails of all the bijjus have there is definently more then ten tails.

About the split personality, i had something in mind like Ichigo who posses the evil Ichigo Inside of himself. The question is how is possible for Naruto to go trough all the hardship's of life, ever since he was a baby and alvays remain happy. Where are all the hurt and anger that he felt when he was little. Is he supresing his own feelings and if he does since when. I read somewhere that if a person keep supresing their own feelings they gained disease named schizophrenia, and split personality is one of the consequences of this disease. If that happens what kind of a man will be the diferent personality? Would he act the same as Naruto or will he be something between Sasuke and Nagato? A person only striving for his own revenge, to hurt the others who had hurted him in the first place. Would he stop there or will he take against the whole world. What kind of relationship will be btween Naruto and the other guy, and what will be the relationship between the guy and the kyuubi. Would he inherit some of Naruto's good atributes, like determination or not? Something like story from this movie: Me, Myself & Irene

About the genius theory.

Is Naruto genius when it comes to be a ninja. Does he understands the hardships of being ninja. Why is it that even if he is not as smart as others he can keep up with them or even surpres them? Many people calls him stupid and i gues he is a litlle but still while others geniuses like Kakashi, Itachi and Sasuke are natural, Naruto somehow reaches theirs level very fast. So is Naruto on his own genius, being able to learn hard jutsus when he realy wants to realy fast(like the kage bushin). Plus even if you know many techniques doesnt mean you are a great shinobi. It's only means that you are a strong ninja, someone like Sarutobi. And not someone who can fight on battlefield and kill without the regret, like Minato. Will/can Naruto become coldhearted so he can end the fourth ninja war like Minato did with the third. Does Naruto has it in him self that while being genius of his own to become a shinobi on his own?
Old 2010-01-03, 12:13   Link #619
james0246

^Give me titles, and I will see about making the threads...
Old 2010-01-03, 12:49   Link #620
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

Are the bijuu's what we realy tought, or are they something diferent?

Does Naruto has it in him self that while being genius of his own to become a shinobi on his own? ( you can chose which of this two sounds better, or you can mix them if you want).

If Naruto had a split personality, what kind of a person will this personality be?

Personaly i suck at this, so if the titles doesn't sound good or cool you can change them to sound better(especially about the bijju tread title) and more cool.

Tags
request, requests