AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-10-19, 11:52   Link #81
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

I was kinda suspecting it because in page 14 there was a short-haired individual I just couldn't connect with Mitsuomi's little bro - meaning it was more likely Shyoujyou's companion...which meant that Shyoujyou was probably nearby.

So does that mean that Mitsuomi is now disabled and perhaps unable to attend the tournament? For someone who apparently dislikes those two female family heads he seems to be up to something with them...how queer.

As for the gut busting thing, maybe it means that Souichiro has no more qualms killing people or it foreshadows the tournament's bloodiness and cruelty?
Old 2006-10-19, 15:09   Link #82
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProphet View Post
Oh, I just realized. It's not a clone. It's Shoujou, masquerading as Mitsuomi! I thought I've seen that scar/tattoo on the face somewhere. Yep, that's her.
That's right. She has shapeshifting abilites or even complete copy? Either way yeah it's her.

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Old 2006-10-19, 15:30   Link #83
Souryu
nothing at all...

Well, if we assume that shoujou has the same abilities as her ancestral, he can copy the looks, the techniques and the strength of a person. Maybe Mitsuomi is avoiding a direct conflict, at least at the beginning. Maybe at the finals he will show up.... and, well, what's best than one Mitsuomi? Two Mitsuomis

Now, one thing i'd like someone to confirm: Souhaku is now within Souchirou, right? Like Souhaku got the shoujou's ancestral body in the past by putting his eye into his body.
Old 2006-10-19, 17:56   Link #84
MrProphet
The Commissar Vanishes

Send a message via ICQ to MrProphet
Yes, Souhaku is inside of Souichirou, even though the latter knows nothing about it. Souhaku and Aya have made some kind of a deal regarding this. Souhaku has probably changed quite a few bodies in his time. Remember the corpses in the cave under his mansion? Those are his old bodies.

The current head of Shoujou (Shoujou Mitsuiro) must be a descendant of Shoujou Tokuan's relative (like a brother or a nephew), or else Tokuan had children before his body was stolen by Souhaku.
Old 2006-10-19, 18:51   Link #85
yuchan

Well the one person i was hoping would get a hair change was Mitsunomi. But he still has that gay ass hair. I was a bit pissed about killing the bull! Oh, and is that wrestler guy dead or was that just a mind thing?
Old 2006-11-21, 18:31   Link #86
Jelly
Ganbarro!!!

Just finished watching the anime and the OVA. And it sucks to be left hanging in the middle....*sniff* T.T

Ah I guess it's all fine. there's still tons of other anime waiting for me to watch! ^_^
Alrightie! But need to deal with urgent need at hand first. get some sleep.

Oyasumi!
Old 2006-11-22, 12:41   Link #87
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Read the manga you *still* are hanging in the middle..hehe

Well except we know Souichiro powers up.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Old 2007-03-01, 10:24   Link #88
reptar300

Still dont get some things?

Ok i dont see how shouhaku is inside of nagi , was it because aya saw him?, and what is going on i mean the whole flashback thing was a little confusing i still dont get some of it?
Old 2007-03-01, 15:50   Link #89
MrProphet
The Commissar Vanishes

Send a message via ICQ to MrProphet
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptar300 View Post
Ok i dont see how shouhaku is inside of nagi , was it because aya saw him?, and what is going on i mean the whole flashback thing was a little confusing i still dont get some of it?
Well, reread it!

Souhaku is inside Nagi because Inue has put Souhaku's eye in Nagi.

Souhaku's power resides in his eye, it's the only part of him that is immortal. Every time his eye is transplanted into the new body, so is his conscience. Aya knows about it because she saw the past and she saw Inue do it to Nagi with her Dragon Eye.
Old 2007-03-04, 09:08   Link #90
NarutoShocker

Send a message via AIM to NarutoShocker
Mmm yes. The flashback of the past was simply a foreshadow of things to come. If Aya had not seen the past Souhaku would still have made Nagi's body a container for his soul.
Old 2007-05-09, 04:52   Link #91
Strike Mk.II

Its been awhile since I last read tenjou tenge, here I was thinking that I'd have loads to catch up too, but then I forgot that it only comes out once a month, so I cathed up in no time
A bit dissapointed with how ch104 started off, I was expecting Asshat to get owned right after Nokimi's "Doll" broke his arm, but it turned out that she is beginning to lose power and Nokimi is beginning to lose control over the Captain she's controlling. The highlight would be present day Kabane. Compared to his ancestor this Kabane is waaay more powerful, all those swords gives an idea that his attacks are in someways similar to Bleach's Kuchiki Byakuya. Nokimi herself appears to be pretty weak though, which is strange considering the killer intent she gave Asshat a few chapters back.
Does anyone like me feel that the Ryuugan ability which Aya possesses seem so weak now? Or is it just that she hasnt unleashed its full power yet?
Old 2007-05-23, 02:44   Link #92
TrueAlchemist

Weird, no one talk about Tenten for sometime.
Ch105 is out.
Old 2007-05-23, 11:49   Link #93
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

well what's there to talk about? i'm waiting for someone to tell me what's going on.

Old 2007-05-23, 23:07   Link #94
Freeter
beyond

I'm now entirely convinced that Oh!Great is making up TT as he goes. Zombies AND giant tentacle boreworms? Even Air Gear isn't this ridiculous
Old 2007-05-24, 18:21   Link #95
demon2004

question

in the last ep of the anime what manga chap is that thanks.
Old 2007-06-07, 02:36   Link #96
DeemonGrade

Where can i get the manga?

can you please point me in the right direction where can i get all the manga...
i'm new here so i dont know where to get the manga... i've wathced the anime but have'nt read the manga yet

Last edited by DeemonGrade; 2007-06-07 at 02:41. Reason: wrong topic title
Old 2007-06-10, 22:40   Link #97
full_metal_sousuke

Send a message via AIM to full_metal_sousuke
well..i just watched all the eps and the 2 ovas in 2 days...im wondering if there is gonna be another season..or will this series end with the manga.

also as for the manga..

1. Is Souichiro still in love with Maya

2. what about Masataka and Aya..

i would of thought that Masataka would end up with Maya...and Souichiro end up with Aya.

also i would of thought that Masataka and Souichiro would be the 2 strongest...cause it was Masataka that gave souichiro his 1st loss

also..damn.... i would of thought it would be Masataka to be the one to finally fight his brother..
Old 2007-06-11, 00:27   Link #98
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Way too complicated to answer.
You are missing too much info in the manga especially about Souichiro's mom.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Old 2007-06-14, 15:53   Link #99
white-devil
Magic Monkey Wizard

Send a message via MSN to white-devil
What comes after the OVA

Questio, I've just seen the entire TV series and the two episodes of the OVA I've managed to find, however the two episodes has not given me a ending to this series so my question is this, does the OVA have more then two episodes or is there something more that comes after the OVA?
Old 2007-06-15, 04:50   Link #100
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

nope, there is nothing animated after the OVA.

Closed Thread

Tags
action, seinen